Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 3:24 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:
Sun 29 Oct, 2017 11:20 am
hammertime wrote:
Sat 28 Oct, 2017 8:11 pm
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sat 28 Oct, 2017 8:17 am
To those who think the court decision is a waste of time, would they feel so benovelent if it was half a dozen Labour Pollies who got caught.
Turnbull has egg all over him ( again) for thinking that he could pick and choose which laws he could obey, and which ones he could ignore.
For him and the And the Nationals to hold out , and make it go to the high court shows their contempt towards those of us who are expected to obey all laws, whether we are aware of them or otherwise.
My only problem with it is that these people have been getting a bucketful of Taxpayers money , and will continue to do so, while they were in the parliament and voting on MANY
bills over the years.
They were not even eligible to be there!!!!!
They were taking( knowingly or not) money under illegal circumstances.
And should have to pay it back!!!
Any of us in those circumstances would have to. Wages , super, the whole lot.

Labour is Nuts if they don't use this to the hilt.
Imagine Abbot and Turnbull getting this free kick.
They'd go for the throat.
Shorten needs to do the same to them
Unfortunately Joyce will get back in, but the money he's acrued illegally shoul be paid back .
Turnbull is really squirming with this and the Cash bungle, both these things are going to hurt him for quite a long while
You've lost the plot cgt. If you really think this is a significant issue, some obscure rule that no one knew about, then the only thing it highlights is an incredible bias on your behalf.

The thing about you suggesting they paying years of wages back, when these guys have families to look after, is just stone dead cold. Why don't you go and take the food back out of his kids mouths?

Man, there are bigger things to worry about in this world than what amounts to basically admin errors!
Turnbull and the squaddies were vocal about the 2 Greens' Senators paying back the salaries they had been paid when ineligible to sit in Parliament. Now that the Conservatives have been exposed, there is hushed silence from Turnbull and Co.
HT, if you and four or five of your mates were able to convince a govt body that you were entitled to a bucketload of money and pension or whatever payments every week, and got sprung after , let's say, 10 years.
Do you think that you should get a rap across the fingers, or do you think it would be looked at as serious,
I've seen the result , about 8 years ago, after a woman bought a house that we were selling
About six month later I had a visit from the AFP asking whether we thought she was in a relationship. I didn't have a clue either way , yet still got called as a witness. And as far as I could see , no one else had much to add to what I knew
The result on pretty flimsy evidence was .....Pay it all back + 3 years holiday.
No one cared much about her family in that case.
There's miles more evidence here that this lot have been collecting our money ( Govt have no money of their own it's OUR money , that they are throwing around ). while not being in the Parliament legally.
Funny that there's one rule forguilty people out in the public domain and one for anyone in politics. Especially Deputy PMs
Then again the Lady I mentioned wasn't needed to help keep a Govt in place , due to a permanently in crisis, PM

Yossarian
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 107 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 5:10 pm

Magnus wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 1:16 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:34 pm
Magnus wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 12:10 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 11:39 am

Because it jerks forward slightly then snaps back violently. That's what happens. But this man can explain it better.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu/macpher.htm

And these guys too:

mcadams.posc.mu.edu/headwnd.htm
actually you are correct, his head does move forward first but then another bullet comes and his head moves back. Interesting stuff, so he must have had shooters from both sides

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/headshot.htm
Did you read the sources from my last post? That's from scientist familiar with ballistics not guys on the Internet. They clearly and very precisely explain why the Newton law doesn't apply. Thinking that movement in one direction means force from the opposite side is debunked by anyone with training or experience in that field.
yes I read it and common sense tells me he was shot from in front and behind. Some people really wanted this guy dead. I wouldn't be suprised if there were 10 shooters,

I'm always a bit skeptical of reports from the Government such as the Warren report. I guess we will have to wait and read more of the files when they are released. I read somewhere 9/10 Americans do not believe the Warren report.
Okay well there it is I guess. I'm talking about primary evidence and expert testimony. If you'd rather go with gut instinct and internet amateurs that's your call.

Harvey
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 78 times

Unread post by Harvey » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 5:35 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 5:10 pm
Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Magnus wrote:

actually you are correct, his head does move forward first but then another bullet comes and his head moves back. Interesting stuff, so he must have had shooters from both sides

Did you read the sources from my last post? That's from scientist familiar with ballistics not guys on the Internet. They clearly and very precisely explain why the Newton law doesn't apply. Thinking that movement in one direction means force from the opposite side is debunked by anyone with training or experience in that field.
yes I read it and common sense tells me he was shot from in front and behind. Some people really wanted this guy dead. I wouldn't be suprised if there were 10 shooters,

I'm always a bit skeptical of reports from the Government such as the Warren report. I guess we will have to wait and read more of the files when they are released. I read somewhere 9/10 Americans do not believe the Warren report.
Okay well there it is I guess. I'm talking about primary evidence and expert testimony. If you'd rather go with gut instinct and internet amateurs that's your call.
"If it is on the internet, it must be true ". Abe Lincoln, 1864

Magnus
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by Magnus » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:15 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Magnus wrote:

Because politicians have never lied to us, lol I think we're both talking about primary evidence and therein lies the inaccuracies that don't make sense. Jusst because someone is sceptical it is "internet ametuers and gut instinct" LOL gtfo

Looks like other people can't even be bothered to argue and show you their evidence cause you are so close minded to counter theories. I could send you links to first hand witnesses but then again you wouldn't agree with it anyway. Debating the wind.

Yossarian

Unread post by Yossarian » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:19 pm

Magnus wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:15 pm
Yossarian wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Because politicians have never lied to us, lol I think we're both talking about primary evidence and therein lies the inaccuracies that don't make sense. Jusst because someone is sceptical it is "internet ametuers" LOL gtfo
No mate - believe what you want but it's not primary evidence. Just because someone is sceptical doesn't mean they're right. I could ask what inaccuracies you mean but if you think they're could be 10 shooters it's probably a waste of time.

Might want to watch the disguised swearing too.

tsjonathan
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:39 pm

Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Because politicians have never lied to us, lol I think we're both talking about primary evidence and therein lies the inaccuracies that don't make sense. Jusst because someone is sceptical it is "internet ametuers and gut instinct" LOL gtfo

Looks like other people can't even be bothered to argue and show you their evidence cause you are so close minded to counter theories. I could send you links to first hand witnesses but then again you wouldn't agree with it anyway. Debating the wind.
Stop asking so many questions and just listen to what the Government says ok? A lone nut was able to single handedly murder the most powerful man in the world. He had ALL the motives! Now shut it

Yossarian

Unread post by Yossarian » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:45 pm

Believe what you want Jonathan - don't let the facts get in the way.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 225 times
Been liked: 343 times

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:51 pm

Ummm...Magneto..geez...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

tsjonathan
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by tsjonathan » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:51 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 6:45 pm
Believe what you want Jonathan - don't let the facts get in the way.
Agreed! i bellieve everything the government tells me too! Cold hard facts ! As i said nightcrawler and LHO with the assistance of teleportation.

Yossarian

Unread post by Yossarian » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 7:02 pm

Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:
Magnus wrote:
Yossarian wrote:

Ive tried to be respectful to you, it'd be nice if you returned the favour. Witnesses vary in what they report. That's what they do. But as an overall collective and when considered with actual proper evidence they don't support the 35 shooter theory... if you want to put something forward that's supported by evidence and not dotted lines or fantasy stories from ex felons go for it.

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 186 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 7:07 pm

The first set of charges are set to be laid in the Russian investigation in the next few hours. Old Donald knows the Dogs are circling hence his latest meltdown on Twitter this morning. Lot of debate as to who will be revealed as the first charged. My money is on either Flynn or Manafort.

Yossarian

Unread post by Yossarian » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 7:38 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 7:07 pm
The first set of charges are set to be laid in the Russian investigation in the next few hours. Old Donald knows the Dogs are circling hence his latest meltdown on Twitter this morning. Lot of debate as to who will be revealed as the first charged. My money is on either Flynn or Manafort.
What do you think Trump does if charges get laid?

GNR4LIFE

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 8:01 pm

Yossarian wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 7:38 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 7:07 pm
What do you think Trump does if charges get laid?
It's a game of chess. Trump was boasting back in July of his pardoning powers, and how he has the power to even pardon himself. It was then reported that Robert Mueller had began working with a state prosocuter which would give Trump zero power to pardon, as the President cannot pardon state crimes. He does not have the temperament to handle what's about to happen, and I think as the weeks go on, he'll continue to rant and rave, trying to deflect onto Hillary and Obama and anyone else he can think of to try and wind up his base.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 8:26 pm

FAIRDINKUM YOU BLOKES ARE ARGUEING THE ASSASINATION OF A PRESIDENT 60 YRS AGO...IF I WERE YOU GUYS ,WORRY HOW TRUMP IS GOING TO HANDLE THE MURDERING BILLIONAIRE WHO IS ABOUT TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON A NUKE JUST TO SPITE THE WORLD..HE HAS NO CARE ABOUT HIS PEOPLE WHO ARE LIVING IN POVERTY AND YET HE HAS MANSIONS AND BILLIONS WHILE THEY HAVE NOTHING...KIM JUN OF NORTH KOREA...THE GREATEST CLOWN ON EARTH..
TRUMP TO THE PODIUM PLEASE.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 225 times
Been liked: 343 times

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 8:29 pm

Someone's cranky with all the shouting..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 57 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 8:44 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 30 Oct, 2017 8:29 pm
Someone's cranky with all the shouting..
Apologies GEO,but there seems to be more important things happening now rather than decades ago...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

westTAHger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 22 times

Unread post by westTAHger » Mon 30 Oct, 2017 9:55 pm

Maybe the ICAC should look into a certain NRL club, and it's third party agreements, who have just secured a big name player.....
:sign: once a sprite in black and white.
now I am bold, in black, white and gold

" Hell and heaven, they can wait for you,
So go and do all the things that you want to do ".

From the Stereophonics song " C'est La Vie

GNR4LIFE

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 31 Oct, 2017 5:53 am

And so it begins. Paul Manafort, Trump's campaign chairman, indicted on 12 counts.

Return to “General Discussion”