Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

General Social Discussion
Munk

Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Post by Munk » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 2:13 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 12:08 pm
I'm not sure how much of a moral person Clinton is - I don't think there are too many moral politicians worldwide.

However I am absolutely sure that she is more moral than trump.

That could put her a long way down the moral scale, maybe even an 8/100 - I don't know. That leaves Trump with a 1-7 out of 100. Not a good score.

However, at least Clinton is not a goose as well.
Clinton is way less moral than Trump.
As a lawyer, she chose to protect human traffickers who were friends , her mentor was the leader of the KKK, she is very firm friends with convicted pedophiles who she still defends, she threatened all Bills women with tax audits to keep them quiet, she claims to be about womens rights and equality yet during her campaign staged free concerts with rappers singing about beating, raping and killing women, she is a racist who believes all black youth are "super predators", she has an aggressively violent temper and she is a drunk. Thats not to mention the myriad of controversies that have plagued her life in public office for which she has suffered and continues to face investigation.

Best do your research Russel before you look foolish wouldnt you say son?

Munk

Post by Munk » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 2:28 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 9:04 am
Munk wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 12:51 am
Lol you are far too old to be so easily trolled by Trump.
Well Trump may not be brilliant but he certainly pulled the wool over your eyes.
Not at all. I just love watching him troll the left and turning them insane. The entertainment industry has made itself look pathetic with a number of high profile "stars" claiming they are going to kill him hahaha.
The leftist media have copped it worse with millions around the world claiming everything they write, say and publish is a lie. Its very funny watching them loose their minds and dig the hole deeper.

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 2:33 pm

Munk wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 2:13 pm
Russell wrote:
I'm not sure how much of a moral person Clinton is - I don't think there are too many moral politicians worldwide.

That could put her a long way down the moral scale, maybe even an 8/100 - I don't know. That leaves Trump with a 1-7 out of 100. Not a good score.

Clinton is way less moral than Trump.
As a lawyer, she chose to protect human traffickers who were friends , her mentor was the leader of the KKK, she is very firm friends with convicted pedophiles who she still defends, she threatened all Bills women with tax audits to keep them quiet, she claims to be about womens rights and equality yet during her campaign staged free concerts with rappers singing about beating, raping and killing women, she is a racist who believes all black youth are "super predators", she has an aggressively violent temper and she is a drunk. Thats not to mention the myriad of controversies that have plagued her life in public office for which she has suffered and continues to face investigation.

Best do your research Russel before you look foolish wouldnt you say son?
I have - that is why I believe Trump is a chump.

I would take Clinton any day and the smear campaign delivered by the secret service was shocking to the extreme - but that was ok - it was fake, just like Donald.

You have your belief, I have mine - do not think either of us are going to alter our stance, so let's leave it there.

I think maybe I'm too old to be your son as well,

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:09 pm

Munk wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 2:28 pm
Russell wrote:
Munk wrote:
Well Trump may not be brilliant but he certainly pulled the wool over your eyes.
Not at all. I just love watching him troll the left and turning them insane. The entertainment industry has made itself look pathetic with a number of high profile "stars" claiming they are going to kill him hahaha.
The leftist media have copped it worse with millions around the world claiming everything they write, say and publish is a lie. Its very funny watching them loose their minds and dig the hole deeper.
How do they lose their minds? They report what they see. I think they have a right to be upset with a President who among other things get into a war of words with war widows. But who cares, as long as it upsets the left. That seems to be his supporters main priority.

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:35 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:09 pm
Munk wrote:
Russell wrote:
Munk wrote:
How do they lose their minds? They report what they see. I think they have a right to be upset with a President who among other things get into a war of words with war widows. But who cares, as long as it upsets the left. That seems to be his supporters main priority.
TDS is rife.

How about the fake media report on the record stock prices, lower housing, lowest black unemployment in history, same with hispanics. Isis gone, lower taxes for all. Talks taking place between north and south korea, self sufficient in gas and oil, conservative judicial appointments.

In the near future, the wall, infrastructure and immigration reform.

Snowflakes, you have another 7 years of President Trump, get used to it.

:lol:

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:40 pm

Russell wrote:

Poor Hillary, beaten by a goose and a very immoral person. Oh the shame.

:roll :roll

colmcd

Post by colmcd » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 4:42 pm

Abraham wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 11:17 am
colmcd wrote:
Wed 27 Dec, 2017 8:06 am
Hillary was actually a very moral person.
I know its a few weeks old, but i have been on Forum Vacation, only to be hit with this on my return.

To say my jaw hit the desk is an understatement.

You are either trolling me, or your are actually Hillary Clinton incognito. Because not even the most rusted on Democrat would claim her to be a moral person. Not even in a half-joking, wink wink manner.

I can't look at your posts in the same way anymore. If we were in a relationship, i'd break up with you over this.
Lets go back to your earlier post:
Abraham wrote:
Fri 22 Dec, 2017 11:36 am
Its hard to give your vote to someone who you think is a deviant. That's human nature. But if the creep is going to do a better job than the other guy, it raises an interesting dilemma.

Don't get angry at Trump voters. They had a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, not between Abe Lincoln and George Washington. Trump was actually the more moral candidate.
Hillary is moral. Compared to the donald she is very moral. What would you do if you were rich, would you:
A: donate a lot of money to Charity
B: spend it all building up your empire.

The donald is clearly column B. He barely donates anything and often donates it in a boomerang manner.

A quick summary of donald drumph:
Grabs women without permission, regularly.
On third marriage.
Regularly signs a contract then threatens to sue when payment time comes.
Swears, insults, carries on like a madman without caring what example he sets.
Leads America, so he plays golf more then any president ever before.
Lies through his teeth to sell products.

Now you will disagree with me on Hillary. Ofcourse you will we read different news articles.

You cannot hold up mr trump as a good potus. He is a good salesman, but his management makes Skaife look good let alone Alan Bond. The donald think only of himself, backtracks and makes stuff up to serve him.
Point to 1 moral decision he has made.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 4:53 pm

He questioned the authenticity of the Hollywood Access tape after acknowledging his comments. Like i said earlier, if you agree with his policies fiiinnneee, but to defend his mental state. It's indefensible.

Abraham

Post by Abraham » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 5:19 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 4:42 pm
Abraham wrote:
colmcd wrote:
I know its a few weeks old, but i have been on Forum Vacation, only to be hit with this on my return.

You are either trolling me, or your are actually Hillary Clinton incognito. Because not even the most rusted on Democrat would claim her to be a moral person. Not even in a half-joking, wink wink manner.

I can't look at your posts in the same way anymore. If we were in a relationship, i'd break up with you over this.
Abraham wrote:
Its hard to give your vote to someone who you think is a deviant. That's human nature. But if the creep is going to do a better job than the other guy, it raises an interesting dilemma.

Don't get angry at Trump voters. They had a choice between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, not between Abe Lincoln and George Washington. Trump was actually the more moral candidate.
Hillary is moral. Compared to the donald she is very moral. What would you do if you were rich, would you:

The donald is clearly column B. He barely donates anything and often donates it in a boomerang manner.

On third marriage.

Now you will disagree with me on Hillary. Ofcourse you will we read different news articles.

You cannot hold up mr trump as a good potus. He is a good salesman, but his management makes Skaife look good let alone Alan Bond. The donald think only of himself, backtracks and makes stuff up to serve him.
I suggest you look a little deeper into Hillary's past before making such ridiculously outlandish statements as: Hillary was actually a very moral person. The list of scandals attributed to Crooked Hillary make for salacious reading.

No amount of fawning or overlooking of plain fact can turn the devil into a saint. Although you're still trying hard to do so.

Like i said, its over between us.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 5:55 pm

Dinesh D'Souza on history of American politics

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 7:01 pm

colmcd wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 4:42 pm
Abraham wrote:
colmcd wrote:

Abraham wrote:

On third marriage.

It sounds like your infection by TDS may be terminal. I suggest hybernation for the next 7 years.

Please.

:crazy

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 7:12 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:40 pm
Russell wrote:

Poor Hillary, beaten by a goose and a very immoral person. Oh the shame.

:roll :roll
No shame being beaten by a goose and a very immoral person if the tactics were underhanded, lies that were told, made up stories by the secret service etc. etc.

I don't really care on one hand because America got a President they deserved, especially the pointy heads down south.
On the hand I do care because this "Idiot" - could bring the world to the brink of war. I can see how you see that would be really funny....not!!!!

Munk

Post by Munk » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 7:48 pm

Russell wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 7:12 pm
No shame being beaten by a goose and a very immoral person if the tactics were underhanded, lies that were told, made up stories by the secret service etc. etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
So, so salty.

Munk

Post by Munk » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 8:25 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 4:53 pm
He questioned the authenticity of the Hollywood Access tape after acknowledging his comments. Like i said earlier, if you agree with his policies fiiinnneee, but to defend his mental state. It's indefensible.
Haha like i said earlier, the official narrative is to attack his mental state currently. It is obvious what websites you visit. You are reading from the playbook.

First it was claimed he was a racist. Remember "he will not divide us".. That didnt work.
Next a dialogue of sexist and misogynistic history was invented and released, complete with victims coming forward. That didnt work.
Next came the funniest one..."the Russians, the Russians", the Russians are coming to get us" Only the dumbest believed this would work.
Now they are trying out the loophole in the 25th amendment to remove him from office due to substandard mental faculties rendering him unfit to lead.

Whats next? My bet is theyll plant drugs in his house and tip off the fuzz. It realy is this laughable and transparently pathetic.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 8:32 pm

Munk wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 8:25 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 4:53 pm
Haha like i said earlier, the official narrative is to attack his mental state currently. It is obvious what websites you visit. You are reading from the playbook.

First it was claimed he was a racist. Remember "he will not divide us".. That didnt work.
Next a dialogue of sexist and misogynistic history was invented and released, complete with victims coming forward. That didnt work.
Next came the funniest one..."the Russians, the Russians", the Russians are coming to get us" Only the dumbest believed this would work.
Now they are trying out the loophole in the 25th amendment to remove him from office due to substandard mental faculties rendering him unfit to lead.

Whats next? My bet is theyll plant drugs in his house and tip off the fuzz. It realy is this laughable and transparently pathetic.
By your own admission, you claim not to read his Twitter, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt for not having issues with his mental health.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 4:33 am

I feel safe that Donald has a better button and that his button works...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:20 am

Salty?
So so 16.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:30 am

magpiecol wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:35 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:09 pm
Munk wrote:
Russell wrote:

TDS is rife.

How about the fake media report on the record stock prices, lower housing, lowest black unemployment in history, same with hispanics. Isis gone, lower taxes for all. Talks taking place between north and south korea, self sufficient in gas and oil, conservative judicial appointments.

In the near future, the wall, infrastructure and immigration reform.

Snowflakes, you have another 7 years of President Trump, get used to it.

:lol:
Laughing emoji, ha ha ha, I think that you may actually believe it.

The US economy continues on with the overwhelming majority of economic policy of the Obama administration in place that is guiding it. That would be the one that had to overcome the GFC that the previous Republican government policies gifted the world and also created another of your favourites, ISIS.