General Social Discussion
Munk

Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Unread post by Munk » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 8:00 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:20 am
Salty?
So so 16.
What a thought provoking post. We have another genius here folks.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 9:25 am

Munk wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 8:00 am
innsaneink wrote:
Salty?
So so 16.
The irony

pdenny77

Unread post by pdenny77 » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 9:38 am

I love a political thread.

magpiecol

Unread post by magpiecol » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:23 am

formerguest wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:30 am
magpiecol wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:35 pm
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:09 pm
Munk wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 2:28 pm

Not at all. I just love watching him troll the left and turning them insane. The entertainment industry has made itself look pathetic with a number of high profile "stars" claiming they are going to kill him hahaha.
The leftist media have copped it worse with millions around the world claiming everything they write, say and publish is a lie. Its very funny watching them loose their minds and dig the hole deeper.
How do they lose their minds? They report what they see. I think they have a right to be upset with a President who among other things get into a war of words with war widows. But who cares, as long as it upsets the left. That seems to be his supporters main priority.
TDS is rife.

How about the fake media report on the record stock prices, lower housing, lowest black unemployment in history, same with hispanics. Isis gone, lower taxes for all. Talks taking place between north and south korea, self sufficient in gas and oil, conservative judicial appointments.

In the near future, the wall, infrastructure and immigration reform.

Snowflakes, you have another 7 years of President Trump, get used to it.

:lol:
Laughing emoji, ha ha ha, I think that you may actually believe it.

The US economy continues on with the overwhelming majority of economic policy of the Obama administration in place that is guiding it. That would be the one that had to overcome the GFC that the previous Republican government policies gifted the world and also created another of your favourites, ISIS.
So, for eight years Obama's so called policies could not raise the economy above 2% growth.

BUT, in the first year of Mr Trump, ( 3% and rising ) Obama's policies suddenly work.

If you believe that then have I got a bridge to sell you.

:brick:

magpiecol

Unread post by magpiecol » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:26 am

magpiecol wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:23 am
formerguest wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
Mon 08 Jan, 2018 3:09 pm

How do they lose their minds? They report what they see. I think they have a right to be upset with a President who among other things get into a war of words with war widows. But who cares, as long as it upsets the left. That seems to be his supporters main priority.
TDS is rife.

How about the fake media report on the record stock prices, lower housing, lowest black unemployment in history, same with hispanics. Isis gone, lower taxes for all. Talks taking place between north and south korea, self sufficient in gas and oil, conservative judicial appointments.

The US economy continues on with the overwhelming majority of economic policy of the Obama administration in place that is guiding it. That would be the one that had to overcome the GFC that the previous Republican government policies gifted the world and also created another of your favourites, ISIS.
So, for eight years Obama's so called policies could not raise the economy above 2% growth.

BUT, in the first year of Mr Trump, ( 3% and rising ) Obama's policies suddenly work.

And I see that you have nothing to say about other Trump policies that I set out.

coivtny

Unread post by coivtny » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:29 am

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 9:25 am
Munk wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Salty?
So so 16.
The irony
Haha, love it. You might have to explain it to him though.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by formerguest » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 12:06 pm

magpiecol wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:26 am
magpiecol wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 11:23 am
formerguest wrote:
magpiecol wrote:

TDS is rife.

And I see that you have nothing to say about other Trump policies that I set out.

You might as well keep banging that head of yours against the wall Col. Apart from that already addressed and I note that the current economic situation had been forecast throughout the presidential primaries (maybe you recall employment numbers and interest rate projections etc), there is bugger all to comment on nation wise, as he has done and/or completed very little. ISIS were also very much in retreat when Trump was inaugurated.

You then went on to state other areas on which he was in talks, like those between North and South Korea and judicial appointments. The my button is bigger than yours tweets and speeches are nearly as ridiculous as his Asian counterpart, as is his record on appointments thus far, both federal and White House wise, which in some cases have already had multiple changes. Maybe he will show reasonable judgment with the courts.

As for building more fences and other projects, how is the Mexican government financing going and please let us know where the infrastructure monies are coming from, along with setting out the policies that you want us to believe he can be judged on?

Abraham

Unread post by Abraham » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 12:49 pm

Meanwhile in Australia ... we are going to have to choose between Malcolm Turnbull and Bill Shorten very shortly.

God help us all ...

Munk

Unread post by Munk » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 2:28 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 9:25 am
Munk wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
Salty?
So so 16.
The irony
:lol: is that all?

Munk

Unread post by Munk » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 2:33 pm

Great to hear the Democrats have tapped Oprah Winfrey on the shoulder for next election. Trump better get comfortable, the opposition have stopped trying.

Tiger Watto

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 3:12 pm

Abraham wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 12:49 pm
Meanwhile in Australia ... we are going to have to choose between Malcolm Turnbull and Bill Shorten very shortly.

God help us all ...
Not too sure about 'shortly' part, but imagine if we had a non-compulsary voting system in Australia. We would rival Europe voter turn-outs with ease.

I'm not sure what the solution for this country is, or if there actually is one that a majority could agree on.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Abraham

Unread post by Abraham » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 5:09 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 3:12 pm
Abraham wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 12:49 pm

God help us all ...
Not too sure about 'shortly' part, but imagine if we had a non-compulsary voting system in Australia. We would rival Europe voter turn-outs with ease.

I'm not sure what the solution for this country is, or if there actually is one that a majority could agree on.
We are probably one by-election away from an early election.

I don't think the compulsory system is a bad one, at least most people take at least a cursory glance at the candidates.

My hope is that Malcolm realises he is a dead man walking and falls on his sword, and that someone from the Liberals comes in and saves the day. I can't fathom Shorten as PM ... he makes my skin crawl in a really unhealthy way.

Tiger Watto

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:29 pm

If this Parliament goes its full term, Labor wont go to the polls with Shorten. The ALP need to find someone who will be more popular than the sitting Prime Minister. [Not sure who the PM will be :D ]
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Geo. » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:44 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:29 pm
If this Parliament goes its full term, Labor wont go to the polls with Shorten. The ALP need to find someone who will be more popular than the sitting Prime Minister. [Not sure who the PM will be :D ]
I would vote for you...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

NT Tiger

Unread post by NT Tiger » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:53 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 6:29 pm
Labour needs to take a long hard look. Shorten is not the person to lead labour to the next election.
"Quality Stupidity"

Cultured Bogan

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:32 pm

Munk wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 2:33 pm
Great to hear the Democrats have tapped Oprah Winfrey on the shoulder for next election. Trump better get comfortable, the opposition have stopped trying.
Well it worked for the Republicans to be fair...
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

GNR4LIFE

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:35 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:32 pm
Munk wrote:
Well they did run with a candidate who is like, really smart. A stable genius.

NT Tiger

Unread post by NT Tiger » Wed 10 Jan, 2018 2:26 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:35 pm
Cultured Bogan wrote:
Tue 09 Jan, 2018 7:32 pm
Munk wrote:
Well they did run with a candidate who is like, really smart. A stable genius.
Mr Ed was a stable genius.
"Quality Stupidity"

Return to “General Discussion”