Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

General Social Discussion
Spud Murphy

Re: Politics Super Thread - keep it all in here

Post by Spud Murphy » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 11:57 pm

"Our country is not based on the Aboriginals. Our country is what it is because of the migrants that have become here," Senator Hanson said.

I'll just put this here. Pauline Hanson showing her disgust at the amount of time given to indigenous culture during the Commomwealth Games Opening Ceremony. She's certainly said some clangers in her time, but this has to take the cake considering her harsh stand on not wanting Australia to let any more 'migrants' in :lol:

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 2:59 am

Spud Murphy wrote:
Fri 06 Apr, 2018 11:57 pm
"Our country is not based on the Aboriginals. Our country is what it is because of the migrants that have become here," Senator Hanson said.

I'll just put this here. Pauline Hanson showing her disgust at the amount of time given to indigenous culture during the Commomwealth Games Opening Ceremony. She's certainly said some clangers in her time, but this has to take the cake considering her harsh stand on not wanting Australia to let any more 'migrants' in :lol:
Thank God the world can see she is a ranga :D

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Sat 07 Apr, 2018 6:49 am

Hanson is back where it started, having moved onto Asia for a while, before targeting religious beliefs to suit her political agenda. She is a bigoted fool that also recently sold out on the corporate tax cut for the big end of town, including the protected banks for a meagrely thousand apprenticeships. An amount that just one of the big four would happily pay for out of petty cash as part of the potential billion/s that they will reap.

Remembering that tax cuts for businesses with a $50 million turnover will start from July 1st, I am glad we had two southern representatives had the sense to stop this further hit to our structural government deficit. A deficit that has more than trebled under the current government.

Don't believe the hype, as it is a fallacy.