So now what?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
tigergirlz

Re: So now what?

Post by tigergirlz » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:04 pm

Our attack let us down tonight. Disorganised, confused and lacking confidence. And this was where I thought we would shine :brick:

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:11 pm

What happens now?

We regroup and beat Penrith next week.

monkey

Post by monkey » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:14 pm

Big Willie will be there next week we got no one else in the cupboard

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

thenextlaurie

Post by thenextlaurie » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:18 pm

Changes need to be make asap to this team and players need to be dropped

I dont care who plays in someone elses spot, I want to see 17 guys out there willing to put their body on the line for the team.

IMO asyhford, moltzen, lawrence need to say hello to nsw cup coach monday morning and groat should be on the side lines next week after that dog of a hit from Teo and well rhino is out as well so yeap our season is over......that is all

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:20 pm

stryker wrote:What happens now?

We regroup and beat Penrith next week.

x2

With a bit of luck Blake and Lote would score and than who knows. However, IMHO we need fullback who is not afraid to attack the ball.

:sign:

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:36 am

Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:41 am

Sorry Suze but after watching Lote be too old, off the pace and looking like he flat out couldnt give a rats I cannot see why he would be in the side. That kind of attitude is cancerous.

Moltzen speaks for himself

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:43 am

Suzie-Q wrote:Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.
Can't wait for your excuse after next weeks game .
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

Andyvee

Post by Andyvee » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:49 am

So many positives to take away from the Bronco's game. Its true that we are running out of time to get the team to gel, but I think last week against Souths was a start, and last night wasn't as bad as it looked.

I feel more positive today about the next couple of weeks, and am confident that we can win the remaining games going into the bye. This team is definitely not soft, and showed heaps of courage over the last few weeks.

Look forward to next week.

hellman

Post by hellman » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 10:03 am

Now what ? I'll keep watching them and hope they turn it around.

Plenty of courage shown by the players. Poor execution and a couple of little mistakes is what is costing us.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 10:22 am

thenextlaurie wrote:Changes need to be make asap to this team and players need to be dropped

I dont care who plays in someone elses spot, I want to see 17 guys out there willing to put their body on the line for the team.

IMO asyhford, moltzen, lawrence need to say hello to nsw cup coach monday morning and groat should be on the side lines next week after that dog of a hit from Teo and well rhino is out as well so yeap our season is over......that is all

Hmmmm funny how we see things different.
I saw that last night, for the most part.

A win isnt far away, the improvement each week since canberra is evident....it only takes one win to lead to two, etc

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 11:37 am

smeghead wrote:Sorry Suze but after watching Lote be too old, off the pace and looking like he flat out couldnt give a rats I cannot see why he would be in the side. That kind of attitude is cancerous.

Moltzen speaks for himself
Moltzen should not be in the team, agreed. Lote is definitely off the pace. I'd like to see Humble back to fullback and Miller given a real go - like lui was - as halfback. Other than that, I really don't think it's all doom and gloom.

Agree with Ink that a win is definitely not far away, and one will lead to another, and another.

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 11:38 am

tomcat wrote:
Suzie-Q wrote:Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.
No excuse, just not wrist slitting and whinging ... but you go right ahead.

rossop

Post by rossop » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 12:39 pm

Suzie-Q wrote:
tomcat wrote:
No excuse, just not wrist slitting and whinging ... but you go right ahead.
X2