So now what?

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
User avatar
tigergirlz
Member
Member
Posts: 2627
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: So now what?

Post by tigergirlz » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:04 pm

Our attack let us down tonight. Disorganised, confused and lacking confidence. And this was where I thought we would shine :brick:


User avatar
stryker
Member
Member
Posts: 10825
Joined: Sun 19 Jul, 2009 4:16 pm
Location: Cairns

Post by stryker » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:11 pm

What happens now?

We regroup and beat Penrith next week.

monkey
Member
Member
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed 11 May, 2011 5:43 am

Post by monkey » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:14 pm

Big Willie will be there next week we got no one else in the cupboard


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

thenextlaurie

Post by thenextlaurie » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:18 pm

Changes need to be make asap to this team and players need to be dropped

I dont care who plays in someone elses spot, I want to see 17 guys out there willing to put their body on the line for the team.

IMO asyhford, moltzen, lawrence need to say hello to nsw cup coach monday morning and groat should be on the side lines next week after that dog of a hit from Teo and well rhino is out as well so yeap our season is over......that is all


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

InBenjiWeTrust
Member
Member
Posts: 1955
Joined: Mon 12 Mar, 2012 2:59 pm

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:20 pm

stryker wrote:What happens now?

We regroup and beat Penrith next week.

x2

With a bit of luck Blake and Lote would score and than who knows. However, IMHO we need fullback who is not afraid to attack the ball.

:sign:


User avatar
Suzie-Q
Member
Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Central Western NSW

Post by Suzie-Q » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:36 am

Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.

User avatar
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 9451
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by smeghead » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:41 am

Sorry Suze but after watching Lote be too old, off the pace and looking like he flat out couldnt give a rats I cannot see why he would be in the side. That kind of attitude is cancerous.

Moltzen speaks for himself
Image

tomcat
Member
Member
Posts: 1443
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 5:11 am

Post by tomcat » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:43 am

Suzie-Q wrote:Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.
Can't wait for your excuse after next weeks game .
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

User avatar
Andyvee
Member
Member
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed 29 Sep, 2010 10:09 am

Post by Andyvee » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:49 am

So many positives to take away from the Bronco's game. Its true that we are running out of time to get the team to gel, but I think last week against Souths was a start, and last night wasn't as bad as it looked.

I feel more positive today about the next couple of weeks, and am confident that we can win the remaining games going into the bye. This team is definitely not soft, and showed heaps of courage over the last few weeks.

Look forward to next week.

hellman
Member
Member
Posts: 561
Joined: Thu 01 Mar, 2012 5:24 pm

Post by hellman » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 10:03 am

Now what ? I'll keep watching them and hope they turn it around.

Plenty of courage shown by the players. Poor execution and a couple of little mistakes is what is costing us.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 27573
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 10:22 am

thenextlaurie wrote:Changes need to be make asap to this team and players need to be dropped

I dont care who plays in someone elses spot, I want to see 17 guys out there willing to put their body on the line for the team.

IMO asyhford, moltzen, lawrence need to say hello to nsw cup coach monday morning and groat should be on the side lines next week after that dog of a hit from Teo and well rhino is out as well so yeap our season is over......that is all


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Hmmmm funny how we see things different.
I saw that last night, for the most part.

A win isnt far away, the improvement each week since canberra is evident....it only takes one win to lead to two, etc

User avatar
Suzie-Q
Member
Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Central Western NSW

Post by Suzie-Q » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 11:37 am

smeghead wrote:Sorry Suze but after watching Lote be too old, off the pace and looking like he flat out couldnt give a rats I cannot see why he would be in the side. That kind of attitude is cancerous.

Moltzen speaks for himself
Moltzen should not be in the team, agreed. Lote is definitely off the pace. I'd like to see Humble back to fullback and Miller given a real go - like lui was - as halfback. Other than that, I really don't think it's all doom and gloom.

Agree with Ink that a win is definitely not far away, and one will lead to another, and another.

User avatar
Suzie-Q
Member
Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Central Western NSW

Post by Suzie-Q » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 11:38 am

tomcat wrote:
Suzie-Q wrote:Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.
Can't wait for your excuse after next weeks game .
No excuse, just not wrist slitting and whinging ... but you go right ahead.

User avatar
rossop
Member
Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon 11 Jul, 2011 12:43 pm
Location: South Coast NSW

Post by rossop » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 12:39 pm

Suzie-Q wrote:
tomcat wrote:
Suzie-Q wrote:Seriously? Season over? Start dropping players??? If we hadn't lost 2, yes TWO, FORWARDS in the first half, we would have won. Talk about over-reactions! Bring on the Panthers. With the way the boys have played for the last 2 weeks, plus 4 on the bench, we will see a different outcome.
Can't wait for your excuse after next weeks game .
No excuse, just not wrist slitting and whinging ... but you go right ahead.
X2

Post Reply