We must know prepare for 2013

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
RatedRKO

Re: We must know prepare for 2013

Post by RatedRKO » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 3:15 pm

westTAHger wrote:F F S.. the season is not over.
when and only when its round 26, wests-tgers are in 9th place.
they are down by 8 points with 40 seconds to go, the opposition has the ball, will I even think of conceding they wont make the finals.
some may think its blind faith.
to be honest i don't give a toss what others think.
i can't stand it when they lose, but accept it.
i just won't ever give up on them
Our season could be long over before round 26. I really hope it's not the case, but it is a real possibilty.

tiger j

Post by tiger j » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 6:54 pm

Monkey save your monkey . The can make the 8. But they won't win the comp.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Phil Rothfield

Post by Phil Rothfield » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 10:22 pm

Tigers will regret the signing of Anasta. I tell ya.

saundo55

Post by saundo55 » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 12:06 pm

Where did that one come from???

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 12:19 pm

Phil Rothfield wrote:Tigers will regret the signing of Anasta. I tell ya.

and with this quote I declare this thread dead!
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

clifferdSH

Post by clifferdSH » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 4:32 pm

Tigers are not gone yet. Of course it's normal to be worried after 5 losses in a row, but I can definitely see the effort in there and we are playing alot better than what we did against St George & Canberra. I mean apart from those 2 games the rest have been winnable and we have lost by 4 points, 1 point and 4 points. Small things cost us in the games against Brisbane, Souths and Manly and you can probably tell what I mean.

Penrith, Eels, Titans followed with a bye the next week, all winnable games, heads up guys.

gemmma

Post by gemmma » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 8:46 pm

We are not out of it yet. Tigers supporters should believe that the boys can turn their season around. I defiantly think that we can make the 8

Chief44

Post by Chief44 » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 9:34 pm

Start to prepare for 2013 now??? No chance. I'll tell you why - the next three games, penrith, eels and titans are all fairly winnable games in my book, followed by a bye, then the Tigers return to Leichhardt oval to verse the Warriors (who aren't that impressive!!) Now, if my basic maths is correct, that means the Tigers will be a 6 wins to 5 losses on the ladder, which you would think will place us in the 8. One thing I've noticed with the boys is that their confidence levels seem to be a little low, particularly in terms of attack. Those wins I would imagine would help to regain that confidence and re-assure to people why the Tigers were to be a red-hot force come september...
Orange White Black

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 4:13 am

agreed.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 12:02 pm

Chief44 wrote:Start to prepare for 2013 now??? No chance. I'll tell you why - the next three games, penrith, eels and titans are all fairly winnable games in my book, followed by a bye, then the Tigers return to Leichhardt oval to verse the Warriors (who aren't that impressive!!) Now, if my basic maths is correct, that means the Tigers will be a 6 wins to 5 losses on the ladder, which you would think will place us in the 8. One thing I've noticed with the boys is that their confidence levels seem to be a little low, particularly in terms of attack. Those wins I would imagine would help to regain that confidence and re-assure to people why the Tigers were to be a red-hot force come september...
I think you need more work on your basic maths That would give us 5 wins to 5 losses

Chief44

Post by Chief44 » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 12:21 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Chief44 wrote:Start to prepare for 2013 now??? No chance. I'll tell you why - the next three games, penrith, eels and titans are all fairly winnable games in my book, followed by a bye, then the Tigers return to Leichhardt oval to verse the Warriors (who aren't that impressive!!) Now, if my basic maths is correct, that means the Tigers will be a 6 wins to 5 losses on the ladder, which you would think will place us in the 8. One thing I've noticed with the boys is that their confidence levels seem to be a little low, particularly in terms of attack. Those wins I would imagine would help to regain that confidence and re-assure to people why the Tigers were to be a red-hot force come september...
I think you need more work on your basic maths That would give us 5 wins to 5 losses
hahaha, should of mentioned that i included the bye as a win.....my bad!!
Orange White Black

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 12:41 pm

CAN SOMEONE FIX THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD TO "We must NOW prepare for 2013". :evil:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 12:55 pm

Chief44 wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:
hahaha, should of mentioned that i included the bye as a win.....my bad!!
We're counting bye's as wins now? have we become that desperate? lol

barrytiger

Post by barrytiger » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 2:30 pm

gee im glad sheens dont think like this