Leave Blair alone.

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
milford_magic

Leave Blair alone.

Post by milford_magic » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:42 pm

I dont mind people stating there opinion on Blair here, but if you are one of the morons shouting abuse constantly at Adam Blair at the game then shut the up. The guy plays for us so support him hes not superman and The guy is trying pretty hard, and hes playing ok, not worth his contract but still alright. Its not his fault we offered him as much as we did.

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:51 pm

Nothing gets me more cranky at a game than listening to tigers supporters screaming abuse at our players.

We have some of the most bogan and unintelligent supporters in the comp follow this team.

Mighty Tigers

Post by Mighty Tigers » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:52 pm

Stryker and you one of them.Can't see this thread going far

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 10:58 pm

Souths have the most bogan fans ,just watch them when they score a try , and if they win the game youd swear they just won the G/F.
Blair gets paid to play good football, i never yell out abuse ,but if some guy whoi works hard wants to have a go then big deal , he paid his money at the gate.
I thought Blair went good tonight ,our forwards certainly were not dominated in any way

stryker

Post by stryker » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm one of them?
Why is that?
Have you seen me at games booing our players?
Have you seen me at games screaming out that certain players are useless f'n c's?

Your entitled to your opinion but you must back it up to have any credibility with me. So come on mighty tiger, dont be a gutless wonder...enlighten me.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:01 pm

milford_magic wrote:I dont mind people stating there opinion on Blair here, but if you are one of the morons shouting abuse constantly at Adam Blair at the game then shut the f**k up. The guy plays for us so f**king support him hes not superman and The guy is trying pretty hard, and hes playing ok, not worth his contract but still alright. Its not his fault we offered him as much as we did.
So why arent you telling those at the game, instead of us here.
Lucky you werent sitting where we were, Poor old Timmy copped it....but we were right in line with his bomb receptions

Chunky love machine

Post by Chunky love machine » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:03 pm

1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Souths have the most bogan fans ,just watch them when they score a try , and if they win the game youd swear they just won the G/F.
Blair gets paid to play good football, i never yell out abuse ,but if some guy whoi works hard wants to have a go then big deal , he paid his money at the gate.
I thought Blair went good tonight ,our forwards certainly were not dominated in any way
The only reason Soufs fans get so excited is because winning is a foreign feeling to them. They suck so bad that they are delerious when they even score a point.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:05 pm

Lol i hear ya mate, but when i see the title of the thread i can't help but be reminded of this

shane2801

Post by shane2801 » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:06 pm

Chunky love machine wrote:
1/4 chicken,chips wrote:Souths have the most bogan fans ,just watch them when they score a try , and if they win the game youd swear they just won the G/F.
The only reason Soufs fans get so excited is because winning is a foreign feeling to them. They suck so bad that they are delerious when they even score a point.

I think you need to look into your own backyard before smashing into other sides Chunky.
BLACK & WHITE...DYNAMITE!!!!!

BalmainJnr

Post by BalmainJnr » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:13 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:Lol i hear ya mate, but when i see the title of the thread i can't help but be reminded of this

Lol thanks for giving me something to laugh at

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Fri 06 Apr, 2012 11:40 pm

shane2801 wrote:
Chunky love machine wrote:

I think you need to look into your own backyard before smashing into other sides Chunky.
Spot on Shane. Considering the theme of the OP, I wouldn't think that the behaviour of the Souths fans is something to be criticised. At least they are supporting their team, not shouting insults at them.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 12:36 am

My point as well.

The abuse I am hearing at the games ( I have been to 4 so far this year), is terrible. Blair is copping a heap. A lot of which are racist I might add. moltz is copping it worst but Adam is not far behind him.

Last week at the Souths game I was in front of a large group of tigers fans who screaming out 'F off back to Melburne you cheating black C". I expected this type of abuse from Souths fans, not our own. BTW we were winning and well in control of the game when this happened.

Absolutely pathetic.

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 12:55 am

Yes heard the same thing to-night @ the game & one was against Blair the other was directed @ Marshall when he took the short line out, the language was shocking from this fool & there were kids around. I must admit this idiot had 5 or 6 empty glasses around him.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 1:43 am

As I posted in the other thread, I have been willing to give him time but the amount of time he spent bludging 10 metres behind the play the ball was incredible.

Dunno if anyone else noticed, you have to be at the game to see it. Happens way too often, counted at least five times in the second half where he just stood 15 meters back and watched.

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 3:15 am

Not saying he has been performing to expectations Hybrid, merely that the amount of venom directed towards him is ridiculous. He came from a champion team with a champion structure that prided itself on professionalism. It will take him a while to adjust to our off the cuff, unstructured play. I have noticed at the grounds that he seems lost at times...ie not quite sure where he is to be attacking and/or defending. He will work it out as the team works him out. For instance I would have Moltzen or Humble follow him on his hitups as he regularly looks to draw and offload at the line. He isnt a meter eater....he is more skillful than that. He should have support with him when he runs.

As for his defence, he has missed a few, but he isnt robinson crueso there either....He possess aggresion and a techniquethat slows the play the ball down. Once his timing is down pat, he will miss very few tackles.

I still have faith he will prove to be a great buy for this club.

tiger pom

Post by tiger pom » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 3:54 am

i have not been happy with blair as much as most but i thought he put in his best performance in this game and im prepared to give him a few more games before writing off his transfer.

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 9:36 am

If he had started out with his last two performances and grown on them it wouldnt be talked about. He was really really poor in our opening games though

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 10:49 am

hybrid_tiger wrote:As I posted in the other thread, I have been willing to give him time but the amount of time he spent bludging 10 metres behind the play the ball was incredible.

Dunno if anyone else noticed, you have to be at the game to see it. Happens way too often, counted at least five times in the second half where he just stood 15 meters back and watched.
you do not need to be at the game to see it.i've been saying it since round 1.
next,look at when he takes on the line,stagnet retreating line,and then when the hard yards are required.

laughed when we spun it wide and he couldn't keep up 5 yards back and he had to be cut out.