Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
MightyMaggy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: One Moment

Post by MightyMaggy » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 7:30 am

Triumphant wrote:Lui is absolute scum, don't care how good he is or was. Took him forever to become the halfback he is. He definately wasn't at Humble's level after 10 NRL appearances. The bloke ought to be burnt and laughed at, He is an absolute disgrace to not only Wests Tigers and Rugby League but should be ashamed to even call himself a man.
If my memory serves me correctly, Robert Lui played five-eight for Wests Tigers NYC in 2008 and 2009. In the first round of 2010, he played half-back in Wests Tigers NRL side against Manly. At his age, he had to overcome the "control" that Marshall and Farah had over the team, before he showed his real ability and that did not take as long as you suggest.
The team misses him, but unfortunately for the team and him, he had some real problems off the field.

LCA

Post by LCA » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 8:26 am

Triumphant wrote:Lui is absolute scum, don't care how good he is or was. Took him forever to become the halfback he is. He definately wasn't at Humble's level after 10 NRL appearances. The bloke ought to be burnt and laughed at, He is an absolute disgrace to not only Wests Tigers and Rugby League but should be ashamed to even call himself a man.
So, assuming you're a man, does that allow you to make comments that Rob Lui "is scum" and "ought to be burnt and laughed at"? As a male Wests Tigers fan, I find YOUR comments to be "an absolute disgrace".

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 9:51 am

Triumphant wrote:He definately wasn't at Humble's level after 10 NRL appearances.
:lol:

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 11:33 am

I think people let Lui's off-field issues get in in the way of just how important he was on the field. Sure, he struggled in defence, but he was the first genuine seven we had since Prince. I realy shake my head at the way he has thrown it all away because he could have been anything

Triumphant

Post by Triumphant » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 5:12 pm

So, assuming you're a man, does that allow you to make comments that Rob Lui "is scum" and "ought to be burnt and laughed at"? As a male Wests Tigers fan, I find YOUR comments to be "an absolute disgrace".[/quote]

Yes I am a man, a happily married man and one that doesn't headbutt and kick the s*** out of women. I also have 2 young children that support Wests Tigers and absolutely love the players. If that's your attitude and would prefer to have animals like him in the side for the sake of winning a premiership then you can shove you're premierships. I really don't care how good a footballer he is. Not giving him a life ban from the game is just sending the wrong message. You can add Inglis and Bird to that list too.

TigerOnFyah

Post by TigerOnFyah » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 5:50 pm

MightyMaggy wrote:
Agree lol

TigerOnFyah

Post by TigerOnFyah » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 5:51 pm

Triumphant wrote:So, assuming you're a man, does that allow you to make comments that Rob Lui "is scum" and "ought to be burnt and laughed at"? As a male Wests Tigers fan, I find YOUR comments to be "an absolute disgrace".
Yes I am a man, a happily married man and one that doesn't headbutt and kick the s*** out of women. I also have 2 young children that support Wests Tigers and absolutely love the players. If that's your attitude and would prefer to have animals like him in the side for the sake of winning a premiership then you can shove you're premierships. I really don't care how good a footballer he is. Not giving him a life ban from the game is just sending the wrong message. You can add Inglis and Bird to that list too.[/quote]

AGREE MATE

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 6:35 pm

Triumphant wrote:So, assuming you're a man, does that allow you to make comments that Rob Lui "is scum" and "ought to be burnt and laughed at"? As a male Wests Tigers fan, I find YOUR comments to be "an absolute disgrace".
Yes I am a man, a happily married man and one that doesn't headbutt and kick the s*** out of women. I also have 2 young children that support Wests Tigers and absolutely love the players. If that's your attitude and would prefer to have animals like him in the side for the sake of winning a premiership then you can shove you're premierships. I really don't care how good a footballer he is. Not giving him a life ban from the game is just sending the wrong message. You can add Inglis and Bird to that list too.[/quote]
I'm a man. LOL

bigsiro
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by bigsiro » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 9:30 am

Here Here.
Make Wests Tigers Great Again