ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
hellman

Re: Strenth & Fitness

Post by hellman » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 1:43 pm

king sirro wrote:
Tiger99 wrote:We miss folkesy big time. But we also miss Peter Gentle.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Thats an interesting post in a thread like this. It was only a week or 2 ago you said Folkes leaving has nothing to do with anything. Even said it was when Folkes gave up the conditioning mid year was when we started winning. And you said Georgallis had been great for our defence.

Now in a thread about fitness, you dont mention Skando or Georgallis, you mention us missing our former fitness man in Folkes and our former defence coach in Gentle.

I find this interesting.
To me this is also much more realistic. I doubt there is much difference between fitness and conditioning coaches when it comes to on field performance.

Skills though are a lot harder to develop.

I still think though that players are out of form and losing Tedesco in the first round was a huge blow because Sheens moved Moltzen to 1 from 7 and weakened two positions.

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 3:54 pm

king sirro wrote:
Tiger99 wrote:We miss folkesy big time. But we also miss Peter Gentle.

Thats an interesting post in a thread like this. It was only a week or 2 ago you said Folkes leaving has nothing to do with anything. Even said it was when Folkes gave up the conditioning mid year was when we started winning. And you said Georgallis had been great for our defence.

Now in a thread about fitness, you dont mention Skando or Georgallis, you mention us missing our former fitness man in Folkes and our former defence coach in Gentle.

I find this interesting.
Don't read too much into it mate. Folksey leaving made no difference to our attitude's off the field which is what I was alluding to a few weeks ago.