PREDICTIONS

ImageImageImage
underdog

PREDICTIONS

Post by underdog » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 9:56 pm

Wests Tigers 48 (Ryan 3, Humble 2, BMM, Blair, Fulton, Moltzen Tries, Marshall 6/9 Goals)

Penrith Panthers 18 (Coote 2, Lewis Tries, Walsh 3/3 Goals)

FTS - Walsh throws up a bomb (who would have thought? A bomb from Luke Walsh??? I'm shocked as well..) and after a scramble, Luke Lewis falls on the ball in goal. It looks like on replay Coote was offside contesting the ball, but the video ref awards try anyway. Farah blows up at the refs. Walsh converts, 6-0 Panthers - 12 minutes.

LTS - Farah makes Another big run from dummy half is wrapped up, and hooks up with Ayshford who is currently at lock, (great offload btw) and Ayshford, storms into Penriths 10 ducking, weaving ducking, and with three hanging off him finds HUMBLE in support who crashes over next to the sticks. Marshall Converts - 48-18 Tigers, 79th minute.

Half time - Tigers 30-12

MOM -Farah - Blowing up at the refs following the first try lights a fire under Farah all game, and he orchestrates a fine victory.

Crowd - 19,784

tigersrule4life

Post by tigersrule4life » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:09 pm

Tigers To Win !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigermac

Post by Tigermac » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:10 pm

underdog wrote:Wests Tigers 48 (Ryan 3, Humble 2, BMM, Blair, Fulton, Moltzen Tries, Marshall 6/9 Goals)

FTS - Walsh throws up a bomb (who would have thought? A bomb from Luke Walsh??? I'm shocked as well..) and after a scramble, Luke Lewis falls on the ball in goal. It looks like on replay Coote was offside contesting the ball, but the video ref awards try anyway. Farah blows up at the refs. Walsh converts, 6-0 Panthers - 12 minutes.

LTS - Farah makes Another big run from dummy half is wrapped up, and hooks up with Ayshford who is currently at lock, (great offload btw) and Ayshford, storms into Penriths 10 ducking, weaving ducking, and with three hanging off him finds HUMBLE in support who crashes over next to the sticks. Marshall Converts - 48-18 Tigers, 79th minute.

Half time - Tigers 30-12

MOM -Farah - Blowing up at the refs following the first try lights a fire under Farah all game, and he orchestrates a fine victory.

Crowd - 19,784

Always love your predictions underdog, always so positive!!

I would be happy with a 1 point win though, Na on second thoughts I think they will hit 50 and keep the panthers to nil :D :D :D

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:15 pm

Tigers 20
Panthers 16

FTS - Lote
LTS - BMM

HT - Tigers 12 - 6

underdog

Post by underdog » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:21 pm

Tigermac wrote:
underdog wrote:Wests Tigers 48 (Ryan 3, Humble 2, BMM, Blair, Fulton, Moltzen Tries, Marshall 6/9 Goals)

Half time - Tigers 30-12

Crowd - 19,784

I would be happy with a 1 point win though, Na on second thoughts I think they will hit 50 and keep the panthers to nil :D :D :D
thanks mate! :D

The heart wont ever let me tip against them ever again... unless something really drastic happenens.

Last time I did they toweled up the Warriors 50-6, and it was almost felt like a personal attack at my character for doing so....

steven_tiger

Post by steven_tiger » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:44 pm

I don't care what the score as as long as they win!

tiger sean

Post by tiger sean » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:51 pm

underdog wrote:
Tigermac wrote:

Half time - Tigers 30-12

Crowd - 19,784

The heart wont ever let me tip against them ever again... unless something really drastic happenens.

Last time I did they toweled up the Warriors 50-6, and it was almost felt like a personal attack at my character for doing so....
Please start tipping against us again :)

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 10:58 pm

tiger sean wrote:
underdog wrote:
Tigermac wrote:

Half time - Tigers 30-12

Crowd - 19,784

Please start tipping against us again :)
Don't worry, Tiger Sean, that's my job now and I'm getting closer every week 8-)

Penrith - 38
WT - 28

Brad Tighe made to look like Justin Hodges yet again :roll:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 11 Apr, 2012 11:13 pm

Flip Flip Flip

Can you hear that sound ?? That is the sound of me nodding my head .

Be Positive my Brother

Tigers 28 Marshall 2 Ryan 2 Lawrence tries Marshall 4 from 6 defeat Penrith 12 Lewis Coote tries Walsh 2/2

HT 16-6

Crowd 21392

MOM Holla for a Marshall

Bring it Tigers No Retreat No Surrender

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 9:09 am

Tigers 34
Panthers 12

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 9:15 am

Panthers 15 -- tigers 15
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 9:47 am

Penriff Black Cats - 16
Mighty Wests Tigers - 42

FTS - Lote
LTS - Lawrence

MOM - Farah

I'm Pumped!!!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 11:03 am

Tiger Watto wrote:Penriff Black Cats - 16
Mighty Wests Tigers - 42

FTS - Lote
LTS - Lawrence

MOM - Farah

I'm Pumped!!!
There is only team of Black Cats and they sure as hell don't come from Penrith

C'mon Mud and Bloods

Merlot Tiger

Post by Merlot Tiger » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 11:09 am

Panthers 26
Tigers 16
We'll lead early but Panthers will come out after half time full of fire and dominate second 40 minutes.
Tigers will score a late try to make it appear more respectable.
Bewildered looks on the Tigers players faces as they wonder what they have to do to get a win.
MOM: Luke LEWIS - he wants to secure his origin spot
Jennings to bag 2 tries.
Big Panthers forwards off loading all night.
Luke Walsh the busiest bloke on the park.

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 5:49 pm

Lewis dosent need to secure his origin spot .He is one of the boys already in the blues boys club.
Brad tighe playing like Justin Hodges ,he can only dream , and he is where we will smash them ,as long as Moltzen attempts to catch the pill this weekend .
Tigers by plenty.

stryker

Post by stryker » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 5:52 pm

I think we will do this pretty comfortably.
Tigers 28
Panthers 10

Old Maggie

Post by Old Maggie » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 7:22 pm

wests-tigers 25
panthers 18

wesTAHger usually picks this score.
I thought I would get in first.

really as long as wests-tigers win that will do me.

shifty

Post by shifty » Thu 12 Apr, 2012 8:58 pm

Tigers 19+