Chris Lawrence

ImageImageImage
Tigerdave

Re: Chris Lawrence

Post by Tigerdave » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:24 am

Definately off his game, Ayshford appears to have found a little bit of form, maybe he could partner Reddy and give Lawrence some time off?

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 7:07 am

so sad, he's actually on the field around the time he'd be considered for origin but he's playing like a busted

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:04 am

RatedRKO wrote:
Eddie wrote:I have watched the reply and there is no way he is anywhere close to 100% fit.
I think it might be best to give him a few weeks off. We have a bye soon, with Titans and Parra before then. Could give him a month off to heal and have him back strong because at the moment he is hurting us and himself.
Assuming it is injury which it does look like it is, it could be something that requires surgery to repair....without knowing the story we're all shooting blind.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:27 am

innsaneink wrote:
RatedRKO wrote:
Eddie wrote:I have watched the reply and there is no way he is anywhere close to 100% fit.
I think it might be best to give him a few weeks off. We have a bye soon, with Titans and Parra before then. Could give him a month off to heal and have him back strong because at the moment he is hurting us and himself.
Assuming it is injury which it does look like it is, it could be something that requires surgery to repair....without knowing the story we're all shooting blind.
Ink I still maintain they he could of bulked up too much in the off season and that has caused the issues with mobility and speed

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:31 am

OK....looks to be more than that though, but you might be right

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:33 am

His shoulder is heavily strapped.

He looked lost at 5/8, but that isn't his fault. The coach made the active decision to move him there, and I'm not so sure he enjoys playing there. He was still relatively solid in defence which is good because the fringes are the only places we're leaking points since our middle has shored up.

May be worth giving him a couple of weeks to get himself right, he looks like he's a little underdone from the pre-season. He came back later than the others touring for the 4N so he hasn't had a full off season.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tigertime

Post by Tigertime » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:40 am

He is simply out of form.

It's the start of the season and from round 1 he has been out of sorts he had the whole off season to sort his injuries out.

No excuses step it up or NSW cup.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:43 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:His shoulder is heavily strapped.
Yeah agree CB but you don't lose that much speed due to lacking shoulder drive

I know from personal experiences the more bulk I put on to cope with the demands of playing with the big blokes the more speed I lost

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:19 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:His shoulder is heavily strapped.
Yeah agree CB but you don't lose that much speed due to lacking shoulder drive

I know from personal experiences the more bulk I put on to cope with the demands of playing with the big blokes the more speed I lost

And these days it's more like - the more bulk you put on to cope with watching the hits on TV, the more trouble you have even moving off the lounge in a hurry! :lol: Sorry Happy, I couldn't resist having a dig ;)

On Lawrence, if he is actually injured, he needs some time off because, as someone else here said, it's not doing his reputation or the team any good. I reckon move Beau to centre and bring in that big Koroibete bloke on the wing - I think he is due back from injury next week. I'd leave Ayshford on the bench - he did play a bit better yesterday, but he still doesn't look very confident, so hold off on the redemption for now I reckon.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 12:46 am

Form is temporary, class is permanent. Rowdy is one Tough Hombre!!!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 2:41 am

Tiger99 wrote:Form is temporary, class is permanent. Rowdy is one Tough Hombre!!!

Agreed... How busted is he physically?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

willow

Post by willow » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 8:14 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
Tiger99 wrote:Form is temporary, class is permanent. Rowdy is one Tough Hombre!!!

Agreed... How busted is he physically?
I'd like to know whether his left shoulder requires surgery because it certainly isn't 100% at the moment.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 12:16 pm

Tigertime wrote:He is simply out of form.

It's the start of the season and from round 1 he has been out of sorts he had the whole off season to sort his injuries out.

No excuses step it up or NSW cup.
NSW Cup ????
We do want him to come good don't we ????

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 12:31 pm

Honestly I don't see a problem with Lawrence physically I think it's all mental. He is just not catching easy balls or making the right decisions. He is way down on confidence or his mind appears elsewhere.