2 positional changes

ImageImageImage
one-eyed-tiger

Re: 2 positional changes

Post by one-eyed-tiger » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:12 pm

alexaki wrote:
tiger sean wrote:Totally agree Lawrence was very very poor at five-eighth

So far this year not much better at centre...but agree. Lawrence should never see the #6 position ever again!
x2

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 12:17 am

1. marshall
2. lawrence
3. reddy
4. ayshford
5. ryan
6. moltzen
7. farah
9. humble

14. tuqiri

i was always against moving farah from hooker, however he is no where near what he used to be. i think now he's better suited to an orangising halfbacks game, similar to that of peter wallace.

marshall is too structured at five eight. i think he needs to do a reverse lockyer, and switch from 6 to 1. its worked for GI, Barba.. he's a similar sort of player...

lawrence to the wing, purely because i think he'd be more involved and effective. ideally he'll be using his strength and speed to get on the outside of the wingers in overlaps situations..

Tigerdale

Post by Tigerdale » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:15 am

mtd wrote:1. marshall
2. lawrence
3. reddy
4. ayshford
5. ryan
6. moltzen
7. farah
9. humble

14. tuqiri

i was always against moving farah from hooker, however he is no where near what he used to be. i think now he's better suited to an orangising halfbacks game, similar to that of peter wallace.

marshall is too structured at five eight. i think he needs to do a reverse lockyer, and switch from 6 to 1. its worked for GI, Barba.. he's a similar sort of player...

lawrence to the wing, purely because i think he'd be more involved and effective. ideally he'll be using his strength and speed to get on the outside of the wingers in overlaps situations..
:crazy :brick:

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 10:43 am

Lawrence would be more involved on the wing than centre??? :?

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 1:21 pm

Rambo2714 wrote:
Muffstar wrote:They said during the telecast he was playing 2nd row I thought, or maybe I misunderstood Sterlo ?
They did say that , but I think they were wrong , I think Lawrence and Fulton kept swapping positions ( Fulton 3 in Lawrence 4 in and vice versa ) I think that confused the commentators .

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Fulton started second row, then hooker, then swapped with Humble, then Lawrence back to second rwo on the other side..no wonder the commentors were confused...just needed to watch the game!!
Bull

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 1:44 pm

Yossarian wrote:Lawrence would be more involved on the wing than centre??? :?
correct
wingers get the balls from kick returns
they scoot from dummy half
they get involved when the forwards are tired

at present lawrence sits on his side waiting for the ball. the winger on his side has been seeing way much more ball than he has.

Post by 2041 » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 3:17 pm

alex wrote:Humble is solid, but is by no means the best halfback at the club. He doesn't really offer anything in attack. Miller must be the first grade halfback.

After Moltzen's injury scare Beau went to fullback for a little bit. Definitely think he should be given a go there. He's playing with such confidence at the moment and is doing everything right.
Have you actually watched Miller play first grade, or are you just basing that on the first half of 2011 in the 20s and a supertanker load of wishful thinking? Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when Miller got a chance at first grade half and, to put not too fine a point on it, sh@ the bed?