Post match interviews

ImageImageImage
Post Reply


Rambo2714
Member
Member
Posts: 786
Joined: Mon 11 Apr, 2011 10:32 am

Post by Rambo2714 » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 8:52 pm

Thanks for posting that ink


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Wests for life !

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 9:02 pm

Interview: Steve Georgallis
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-15/i ... tion=sport


Steve...England is alot further than Melbourne and it didn't take Ellis any time to settle into the team....I just wish people would stop making excuses for him...we paid way overs and that's that!....Blair is nothing special...never was and never will be!

Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Knuckles » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 9:15 pm

Thanks Ink .... I always like to listen to the interviews ;)

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29250
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 9:30 pm

Knuckles wrote:Thanks Ink .... I always like to listen to the interviews ;)
Saw your awesome banner on TV mate

Woulda been a sweet one for Georgie boy today....bet he enjoyed it.


Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2803
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Knuckles » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 9:52 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Knuckles wrote:Thanks Ink .... I always like to listen to the interviews ;)
Saw your awesome banner on TV mate

Woulda been a sweet one for Georgie boy today....bet he enjoyed it.
Yes, I'll bet he did too !

You know Ink, that banner has a very high success rate ... I always bring it out when things aren't looking too good !

WelcometotheJungle
Member
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun 04 Mar, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by WelcometotheJungle » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:02 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Knuckles wrote:Thanks Ink .... I always like to listen to the interviews
Saw your awesome banner on TV mate

Woulda been a sweet one for Georgie boy today....bet he enjoyed it.
Which sign was it sorry?


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29250
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:18 pm

"Lawrence of Leumeah"

WelcometotheJungle
Member
Member
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun 04 Mar, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by WelcometotheJungle » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 10:37 pm

innsaneink wrote:"Lawrence of Leumeah"
I saw that one! You're right, it did look great. Thanks mate


Posted using RoarFEED 2012

westy81
Member
Member
Posts: 825
Joined: Tue 21 Jun, 2011 1:29 am

Post by westy81 » Sun 15 Apr, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks love the post match stuff


Posted using RoarFEED 2012
GO THE TIGERS !!!!

Lisa
Member
Member
Posts: 84
Joined: Wed 16 Feb, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by Lisa » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 1:34 pm

alexaki wrote:Interview: Steve Georgallis
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2012-04-15/i ... tion=sport


Steve...England is alot further than Melbourne and it didn't take Ellis any time to settle into the team....I just wish people would stop making excuses for him...we paid way overs and that's that!....Blair is nothing special...never was and never will be!
I agree, sick of everyone saying "give him time to settle in" If he is worth all the money we paid then surely he should be good enough to settle in! Gee!! Melbourne must be struggling without one of the world's best!! NOT......
Bull

User avatar
Chris
Member
Member
Posts: 4555
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Chris » Tue 17 Apr, 2012 11:56 am

Im not sure about anyone else but I think Craig Hamilton from the abc is probably the best interviewer on radio or TV. Feels like he knows the interviewees personally and he's having personal conversations with them. Thanks for links Ink! :)

Post Reply