Matt Bell

ImageImageImage
Knuckles

Re: Matt Bell

Post by Knuckles » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 11:57 am

Tim knew what he was doing by signing Bell ....... very astute value for money purchase :)

everett

Post by everett » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 12:08 pm

Played great today.

Keep up the form and Heightington will have to start from bench or better still play State Cup.
Living the dream and praying for another premiership

Lisa

Post by Lisa » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 1:24 pm

cktiger wrote:Impressed a lot of people - did anyone miss Heighington?
Sadly...no ..Bell had a great game
Bull

barra

Post by barra » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 1:30 pm

It was interesting watching the team/forwards dynamic with only one of Fulton/Heighington in the side... it is better, and Bell played well.

Balmain80

Post by Balmain80 » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 1:33 pm

I agree, Bell fit in very well at Lock, giving us extra size and go forward up the middle.

Heighington has been causing us to go backwards, side to side, and lose momentum. He always hesitates before hitting the line, and gets pushed backwards every time.

If Bell keeps this up, Heighington should be made to work his way back into the team.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 7:54 pm

underdog wrote:I was sitting amongst some smarky Panthers supporters today who SCOFFED at the idea of "Reserve Grader" Matt Bell Playing Lock for us, and kept reminding me that Adam Blair was "Money well spent"

Needless to say, Bell kept bending the line, and when Blair went in I erupted and they slumped back into their seats.

The same clown took a shot at Ray Cashmere for being a nuffie as well, and not even kidding, two plays later big Cashy ploughs over. Twas epic.
One would think that supporters of a team, who have been kept scoreless 2 weeks in a row would keep their mouths shut :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

badger

Post by badger » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 8:01 pm

There is a lot to like about the quality of our new recruits in particular Humble and Bell. For mine we have a new feel about our forwards the more they play the better they will go and I recon bell has a blue jumper in his future.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 16 Apr, 2012 10:15 pm

One of those players where a change of club/scenery seems to have done wonders.
I saw nothing in him at Penrith once we'd signed him...the moves been good for him & us.