Moltzen

ImageImageImage
regit

Re: Moltzen

Post by regit » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 6:58 pm

RatedRKO wrote:His poor attitude is clear as day. It's a shame we don't have any solid FB options to replace him.
How bout beau, he seems confident under the high ball and has been one of our best for a while, and we are certainly not short of wingers.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

RatedRKO

Post by RatedRKO » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 7:05 pm

regit wrote:
RatedRKO wrote:His poor attitude is clear as day. It's a shame we don't have any solid FB options to replace him.
How bout beau, he seems confident under the high ball and has been one of our best for a while, and we are certainly not short of wingers.
Yeah that's what I've gone with in the 'Next weeks team' thread. I'm seriously over Moltzen.

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 7:12 pm

Thought Moltzen was good today myself especially after taking a knock early 1 mistake otherwise good and as for yelling at his teammates at fb it's what you want it's what hodgo did

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 7:40 pm

boonboon wrote:Thought Moltzen was good today myself especially after taking a knock early 1 mistake otherwise good and as for yelling at his teammates at fb it's what you want it's what hodgo did
No.
Hodgo barked orders in defense from the back....Moltzen gets up players with a sour face when anyone makes a mistake, where real team players come and give a pat on the back with a "dont worry bout it, forget it" comment

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 7:48 pm

it dosent really matter what the fans think either way moltz will be the first player picked next week .....
His anme and Hodgos shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence...............

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 7:50 pm

saundo55 wrote: If you think the last 20 mins was Moltzens fault you are kidding yourself
Who said it was?

Nobody.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 7:55 pm

what about his pathetic attempt for the last try ..............who we going to blame for that non effort ???????????????

dermo

Post by dermo » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:09 pm

innsaneink wrote:
boonboon wrote:Thought Moltzen was good today myself especially after taking a knock early 1 mistake otherwise good and as for yelling at his teammates at fb it's what you want it's what hodgo did
No.
Hodgo barked orders in defense from the back....Moltzen gets up players with a sour face when anyone makes a mistake, where real team players come and give a pat on the back with a "dont worry bout it, forget it" comment
I see your a lip reader these days are you?

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:21 pm

I have not yet watched the second half of the replay but his first half was pretty decent all things considered

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:25 pm

dermo wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
No.
I see your a lip reader these days are you?
Body language, actions, attitude, and circumstances also come into it....you dont need to be a lip reader

willow

Post by willow » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:38 pm

innsaneink wrote:
No.
That's it Ink. The only time I'd ever condone a team mate spraying another, is when Teo just watched an NZ Warriors player stroll past him at Leichhardt one arvo and Heighno blew up deluxe at him in the in-goal.

The way Moltzen carried on today was unacceptable, given he made several errors himself. The Tigers would be wise to let him go at the end of this season.

Aladinsane

Post by Aladinsane » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:46 pm

Tough as Nails Sean Meaney . He wouldn't let the team down , great hard defender , great under the high ball , backs up well & a solid goalkicker

zebraman

Post by zebraman » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:53 pm

Moltzen is useless he has had too many chances beau Ryan should be our fullback he runs the ball strait. Moltzen runs across the field

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:57 pm

I have always reckoned Beau would make a good FB. Ayshford would go Ok on the wing.
Give Moltzen a stint on the bench ... Just to let him know he is not above anyone in the team.