REFS CRAP GAME

ImageImageImage
Winnipeg

Re: REFS CRAP GAME

Post by Winnipeg » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:29 am

Juro wrote:I think every team has the right to complain about the quality of the referees. Every game, there are howlers going both ways. Sometimes it goes for you, sometimes against. Sure, it may even out roughly in the long run, but we should always be expecting better from the officials!

agreed, shocking calls for and against us, it sours the experience of watching footy these days

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:32 am

Blackpearl wrote:i have not watched the whole game, but i did see the part with the tigers up 31-6 and parra lost the ball , reddy got possession and went upfield to be met by two eels. the ball seemed to stripped, ball back to parra 20m out and a quick shift to lotes wing ... try. if the ref awards the penalty to the tigers for a two man strip the tigers are downfield with another set and the clock has under ten minutes left. it is these types of decisions that can imo invariably change the course of a match. wish these clowns with the pea were doing the tigers v sowfs game when crocker dropped the ball cold but got the penalty that started that bs last four minutes.
the NRL is fixed the games are fixed thats why comebacks haoppen, if the game was 20 all the tigers would have got a penalty the only reason they didn't was it was a flogging, the refs always try to get the team behind back in the game, that why possesion always swings.

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:33 am

innsaneink wrote:Straw clutching at its finest...benjis dive was bloody embarrasing, it had all the impact of being hit with a soggy bread roll
I initially thought it was over the top too, but he was sporting a fine lump on his cheekbone in the second half.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:37 am

jirskyr wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Straw clutching at its finest...benjis dive was bloody embarrasing, it had all the impact of being hit with a soggy bread roll
I initially thought it was over the top too, but he was sporting a fine lump on his cheekbone in the second half.
Still looked bloody soft. I wasn't happy with that at all.

As I said already regarding the refs: A good side will rise against bad refs.
And she's turning cold, at fifteen years old,
Taken too much slow, minds gone out to sea on the P&O,
Don't know what to do, rotten shade of blue,
Another case of "stupid is as stupid does..."

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:39 am

Cultured Bogan wrote: A good side will rise against bad refs.

/thread

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:45 am

Not often we win a penalty count at Parramatta.
No complaints here.

Andyvee

Post by Andyvee » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 4:09 pm

Refereeing was ordinary for both sides, no excuses other than the players themselves clocking off!

Bombs Away

Post by Bombs Away » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 4:59 pm

Sack Sheens because he has NOT installed that KILLER INSTINCT in us,,but the Refs were SHOCKING!! 71st minute,,Joel REDDY had ball stripped in a 2 man tackle,,NO PENALTY..Parra score. The Benji pass to WAS NOT FORWARD in the 74 minute,,Parra score!!! Timmy new job for you,,,BOSS OF THE REFS and LAWN BOWLS on Saturday!! Rozelle Bowling Club $1 schooners!!! And Timmy,,Take that Recruitment bloke with ya McDONELL!! MATT RYAN killed us yesterday!! Well done Timmy another good 'un you let go!!!

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 10:42 pm

Bombs Away, can you please go away