Mid game injuries

ImageImageImage
alex

Mid game injuries

Post by alex » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 8:22 pm

Moltzen cops the elbow to the head. Ayshford on to right centre. Reddy to fullback.

Farah cops a hit. Ayshford on to left centre. Lawrence to 5/8. Marshall to halfback. Humble to hooker. :wtf

I totally thought when I saw Ayshford come on that he was going to cover Fulton in the backrow and he'd move to 9. Did Sheens not realise last week that the Lawrence at 6 idea is terrible?! And during this time, Benji got his hit to the head as well and Lawrence was left directing the play for a set, including his shocker of a kick on the last.

I did notice during the time Reddy was at fullback that Farah and Benji put on a set move with an inside pass to the fullback and Reddy knew exactly what was going on, so it's evident he does a bit of training at fullback through the week too. Maybe a possibility to see him there next week with Ayshford back to start.

TIGER

Post by TIGER » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 9:05 pm

I noticed all this as well and just closed my eyes and shook my head.

alex

Post by alex » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 10:06 pm

The sub for Moltzen's injury was good. Relatively simple and straight forward. They probably knew he only needed a ten minute spell so changed as little as possible.

Reshuffled half the deck for Farah.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 29 Apr, 2012 10:31 pm

Lawrence at five eighth and then Beau Ryan at lock. What else can you do but shake your head?