1min 28sec

ImageImageImage
bonstonker

1min 28sec

Post by bonstonker » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:14 am

that's how long we held possession in the final 16mins
44sec the final 15mins

including 1 sec when bmm gave them 6 again on the last.
8 sec when reddy had 3 hands on the ball and somehow no strip.
35 sec then benji called for forward pass,not sure how.must have been a very deceiving camera angle.
and 44 sec when humble forced an offload and everything went downhill from there.
the other 14min 32sec, you now the rest.

very bizarre end to a game
probably some kind of record :crazy

Golden

Post by Golden » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:29 am

Yeah id like to get the idea of how Sheens says it was us throwing it around not following the gameplan that casued it.. it actually wasn't us being dumb for a chance like the souths game. it was just freakish clocking off.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:43 am

bonstonker wrote:that's how long we held possession in the final 16mins
44sec the final 15mins

including 1 sec when bmm gave them 6 again on the last.
8 sec when reddy had 3 hands on the ball and somehow no strip.
35 sec then benji called for forward pass,not sure how.must have been a very deceiving camera angle.
and 44 sec when humble forced an offload and everything went downhill from there.
the other 14min 32sec, you now the rest.

very bizarre end to a game
probably some kind of record :crazy
That's amazing ... Didn't realize it was that long ... Maybe we just ran out of steam.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:55 am

I have no idea what happened. All I can put it down to was our attitude evaporated and we fell off far too many tackles. Our desperation was no existent.

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 12:36 pm

It almost seemed that after not having a try scored against us for so long, that when the drought broke, the flood gates opened. It was like the the games over, we can't keep them to nil so we'll put the cue in the rack.

Tigerdave

Post by Tigerdave » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 12:56 pm

wow, that is bizarre

The Tooth

Post by The Tooth » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanks for highlighting that. It wasn't a good way to finish the game, but to put things in perspective, I have never seen a season where there has been so many late comebacks. Sure this was probably some sort of record comeback but it just seems to be the nature of the game atm. Possession is everything.

On another note if they went try for try with us all game and we win with a field goal or try in the dying minutes, everybody would be happy little campers.

In a strange way I'm happy with Parras comeback as it keeps the boys working harder. Just like Woods games have got better each week after all the SOFT tags handed out, the Tigers will be better down the track for the 31-30 win then 31-0 imo.

Juro

Post by Juro » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 1:56 pm

The Tooth wrote:Thanks for highlighting that. It wasn't a good way to finish the game, but to put things in perspective, I have never seen a season where there has been so many late comebacks. Sure this was probably some sort of record comeback but it just seems to be the nature of the game atm. Possession is everything.

On another note if they went try for try with us all game and we win with a field goal or try in the dying minutes, everybody would be happy little campers.

In a strange way I'm happy with Parras comeback as it keeps the boys working harder. Just like Woods games have got better each week after all the SOFT tags handed out, the Tigers will be better down the track for the 31-30 win then 31-0 imo.
Yeah, funny that...
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

mtd

Post by mtd » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 3:07 pm

Golden wrote: it was just freakish clocking off.
and clocking on from parra. was the best 10 minutes of footy they played all season.