Farah and Benji high shots

ImageImageImage
Blackandwhite

Re: Farah and Benji high shots

Post by Blackandwhite » Fri 04 May, 2012 11:41 pm

TIGER wrote:I was embarrassed first as a RL fan and as a WT fan of both the penalties given for so called high tackles.
To my eyes if there was contact it was so faint a 5 yr old wouldn't of flinched at it and if i was the ref after viewing it, i would of sent both of them Robbie and Benji to the bin for wasting my time and deliberately playing for a penalty.
If penalties were given for these two tackles then 75% of tackles should be penalised. To most people it might sound like i'm not a WT fan which i of course am, but i'm a RL fan first and foremost and i call it like i see it whether it's a player from my team or not.
I didn't like what i saw on both of these occasions from both of these leaders in our team.
Sometimes players go down when the hit possibly looks like nothing and also the reverse you think the player hit isn't getting up and the player gets up no problem.

It's hard to tell but Robbie and Benji don't normally do that sort of stuff and neither do any of the other Tigers players.
But if it was Ennis and Soward well that's a different story.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 05 May, 2012 12:56 am

Blackandwhite wrote:
TIGER wrote:I was embarrassed first as a RL fan and as a WT fan of both the penalties given for so called high tackles.
To my eyes if there was contact it was so faint a 5 yr old wouldn't of flinched at it and if i was the ref after viewing it, i would of sent both of them Robbie and Benji to the bin for wasting my time and deliberately playing for a penalty.
If penalties were given for these two tackles then 75% of tackles should be penalised. To most people it might sound like i'm not a WT fan which i of course am, but i'm a RL fan first and foremost and i call it like i see it whether it's a player from my team or not.
I didn't like what i saw on both of these occasions from both of these leaders in our team.
Sometimes players go down when the hit possibly looks like nothing and also the reverse you think the player hit isn't getting up and the player gets up no problem.

It's hard to tell but Robbie and Benji don't normally do that sort of stuff and neither do any of the other Tigers players.
But if it was Ennis and Soward well that's a different story.
Wait for Bird tomorrow night He will scream like a banshee if any goes near his head and will be purposely dropping the ball all night Guarantee he earns 3 penalties tomorrow night Watch and count