Matty Johns to get shot!!!!

ImageImageImage
stryker

Re: Matty Johns to get shot!!!!

Post by stryker » Mon 07 May, 2012 1:10 am

Jazza wrote:
Not only that but I can virtually guarantee that the next 1-2 weeks will be all about Ennis. Maybe it wont hurt if he does something like this just to keep his name in the papers later in the week.
I dont really care about Johns and his ratings grab however this is a good point Jazza. Such a shame we are not playing next weekend for Robbie and Woodsey. Aaron may have done enough for a bench spot but Rob could really have used another hit out to keep himself relevant. Ennis will be in the paper at least twice this week and with a likely flogging of the Titans by the dogs will be talking himself up huge.

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Mon 07 May, 2012 12:08 pm

stryker wrote:
Jazza wrote:
Not only that but I can virtually guarantee that the next 1-2 weeks will be all about Ennis. Maybe it wont hurt if he does something like this just to keep his name in the papers later in the week.
I dont really care about Johns and his ratings grab however this is a good point Jazza. Such a shame we are not playing next weekend for Robbie and Woodsey. Aaron may have done enough for a bench spot but Rob could really have used another hit out to keep himself relevant. Ennis will be in the paper at least twice this week and with a likely flogging of the Titans by the dogs will be talking himself up huge.
Ricky Stuart would already have the team picked to be honest.

I don't think next weeks games will have much weight - except for injuries of course.