Matty Johns to get shot!!!!

ImageImageImage
brk53y

Re: Matty Johns to get shot!!!!

Post by brk53y » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 8:34 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Should the club allow farah to oblige?

It does nothing for us, but it benefits Johns & his show

Considering weve really proved nothing yet...we should just forget this imo
Seeing as how Sheens acknowledged it in his post-match interview (albeit he was asked) they probably will go through with it. If he wanted nothing to do with it he would have just brushed it off but he didn't. FTR if they do go through with it i hope they aim it at his head
I honestly can't believe that sheens even responded to it. After watching his team leak 30 points in 13 or 14 minutes you would think it would be the last thing on his mind. Good to see he is worrying about the important things ay. Imagine if the storm had let in that many points and someone asked Bellamy that question.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

whoneedstherapy

Post by whoneedstherapy » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 8:51 pm

Surely we can be smart about this by getting a club legend to do it?

Can i vote for Benny Elias?

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 9:27 pm

So it was three wins straight....is that right?

Reminds me of last year before the warriors semi, everyone making plans to head down south to tackle Melbourne before we'd beaten the warriors....

We all know how that ended up

IronTiger

Post by IronTiger » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 10:17 pm

brk53y wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

Seeing as how Sheens acknowledged it in his post-match interview (albeit he was asked) they probably will go through with it. If he wanted nothing to do with it he would have just brushed it off but he didn't. FTR if they do go through with it i hope they aim it at his head
I honestly can't believe that sheens even responded to it. After watching his team leak 30 points in 13 or 14 minutes you would think it would be the last thing on his mind. Good to see he is worrying about the important things ay. Imagine if the storm had let in that many points and someone asked Bellamy that question.

They wouldn't ask Bellamy as he is another News Ltd employee. Melbourne get nice protection from Fox and the Terrograph.

Sheens has a sense of humour so what?

monkey

Post by monkey » Mon 30 Apr, 2012 11:15 pm

If they do decide to go ahead with it the whole 17 should get a shot and he should be made to wear his budgie smugglers so it gives the boys more skin to aim at and it should be live on his show

Swordy

Post by Swordy » Tue 01 May, 2012 4:52 am

If the tigers were smart, they would change it a little and ask johns to give $1000 to charity instead of shooting him which is in poor taste at the moment.

They can't not do something, makes them look like sooks. So change it and put the pressure back onto Johns. Then they still were involved, still promoted the game, just not the way Johns wanted !

Sunshine Coast resident.
Tigers fan since birth in 1969.
Fond memories of Leichhardt Oval every home game as a kid with my Dad!

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Tue 01 May, 2012 6:12 am

IronTiger wrote:
brk53y wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

They wouldn't ask Bellamy as he is another News Ltd employee. Melbourne get nice protection from Fox and the Terrograph.

I don't recall ever posting that I have a problem with sheensy having a sense of humour. I also don't recall posting what would happen if a news ltd employee asked Bellamy the same question. But hey twist it around to suit your argument. I'll make it simpler for you. How do you think Bellamy would have reacted if a radio commentator who is in no way affiliated with news ltd asked him the same question after the storm had just had 30 points put on them in 13 mins?

IronTiger

Post by IronTiger » Tue 01 May, 2012 8:47 am

brk53y wrote:
IronTiger wrote:
brk53y wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote: Seeing as how Sheens acknowledged it in his post-match interview (albeit he was asked) they probably will go through with it. If he wanted nothing to do with it he would have just brushed it off but he didn't. FTR if they do go through with it i hope they aim it at his head

I don't recall ever posting that I have a problem with sheensy having a sense of humour. I also don't recall posting what would happen if a news ltd employee asked Bellamy the same question. But hey twist it around to suit your argument. I'll make it simpler for you. How do you think Bellamy would have reacted if a radio commentator who is in no way affiliated with news ltd asked him the same question after the storm had just had 30 points put on them in 13 mins?

I couldn't careless what Bellamy would have said as I don't hold him as the guru of Rugby League.

brk53y

Post by brk53y » Tue 01 May, 2012 9:39 am

IronTiger wrote:
brk53y wrote:
IronTiger wrote:
brk53y wrote: I honestly can't believe that sheens even responded to it. After watching his team leak 30 points in 13 or 14 minutes you would think it would be the last thing on his mind. Good to see he is worrying about the important things ay. Imagine if the storm had let in that many points and someone asked Bellamy that question.

I couldn't careless what Bellamy would have said as I don't hold him as the guru of Rugby League.

Fair enough. We'll have to agree to disagree on this whole issue.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 01 May, 2012 1:32 pm

Trying to decifer the last couple of posts has left me with a sore head

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Tue 01 May, 2012 9:31 pm

Yeh roar feed sucks

LCA

Post by LCA » Wed 02 May, 2012 6:11 pm

He and his brother were born and raised in Cessnock. Enough said. Morons, both of them.

Fade To Black

Post by Fade To Black » Thu 03 May, 2012 3:26 am

brk53y wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:

Bellamy has the personality of a cadaver. He is an arrogant tool....not to mention a cheat :sign:

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 05 May, 2012 10:12 pm

They were an ugly 3 wins, but I wonder if Johns will now be reminded of this?

900large

Post by 900large » Sat 05 May, 2012 11:21 pm

Careful with this talk of gunplay the nsw government may just add the westsland balmain leagues clubs to tattoo parlors as Bikie hangouts and close us down.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 06 May, 2012 11:48 am

I'd be encouraging farah to do it. He's certainly had a stressful start to the year and I think he needs to put somethings behind him. he doesnt have another game before origin selection so that should be behind him now and a stunt like this should put that interveiew with Johns to bed aswell.

Now that we're close to the 8 lets get all this stuff behind us and re-start our season.

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Sun 06 May, 2012 10:22 pm

gallagher wrote:I'd be encouraging farah to do it. He's certainly had a stressful start to the year and I think he needs to put somethings behind him. he doesnt have another game before origin selection so that should be behind him now and a stunt like this should put that interveiew with Johns to bed aswell.

Now that we're close to the 8 lets get all this stuff behind us and re-start our season.
Not only that but I can virtually guarantee that the next 1-2 weeks will be all about Ennis. Maybe it wont hurt if he does something like this just to keep his name in the papers later in the week.
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

bythebeardofzeus

Post by bythebeardofzeus » Sun 06 May, 2012 11:04 pm

Don't do it Robbie! Make johns cough up some cash for charity & in the meantime keep doing all yet talking on the field!!!
Go you Tigers!!!!