BENJI AFTER FEILD GOAL!

ImageImageImage
tiga4eva

Re: BENJI AFTER FEILD GOAL!

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 07 May, 2012 1:35 pm

matty tiepie wrote:Wel Benji had nothing but praise and good things to say about Robbie in the after game press conference. he didnt have to say anything but said Robbie was the difference tonight and that play with the charge down was the game breaker and a huge effort late in the game.
He also raises his arm in triumph when Farah lands it.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

milford_magic

Post by milford_magic » Mon 07 May, 2012 1:43 pm

dont care if Benji told some fan he was ok, he wasnt with that game at all. If he has a bad game he has a bad game, but his effort on saturday was one of someone who didnt really want to get involved in the play in attack.

I just think he was spent by fulltime. His comments after the game pretty much said Robbie carried the team so I see no issue

willow

Post by willow » Mon 07 May, 2012 8:00 pm

Rubbish thread. Illness has swept through the Tigers camp recently and Smeg is right, Benji was not 100% The Farah/Marshall rift is an absolute crock.

Bismark

Post by Bismark » Wed 09 May, 2012 3:13 am

willow wrote:Rubbish thread. Illness has swept through the Tigers camp recently and Smeg is right, Benji was not 100% The Farah/Marshall rift is an absolute crock.
I'm not sure if it's "crock", we've been hearing these rumours for years and I'm of the belief that when Matty Johns questioned Farah on it he looked extremely evasive and his body language gave it away.

Nevertheless, I'm play football as a central defender and I absolutely HATE our goalkeeper, we don't get along at all, but on the field it's about the team and about the win. If we can do it at an amateur level then we're idiots questioning whether these guys can on a professional .

Winnipeg

Post by Winnipeg » Wed 09 May, 2012 6:55 am

Robbie wrote:I noticed in the coverage that Benji and Robbie hugged after they ran out on the field before kickoff.
yeah I noticed that too, it gave me a warm feeling inside

Rambo2714

Post by Rambo2714 » Wed 09 May, 2012 7:28 am

Yossarian wrote:I think some of you over analyse these things... Farah got swamped by the people immediately surrounding him. The rest of the team, probably the majority celebrated in other groups, Marshall included. It's a flat-out stretch to draw a conclusion that the lack of a personal celebration between the two is evidence of a rift.
Hear ! Hear !

Wests for life !

houseshaker

Post by houseshaker » Wed 09 May, 2012 10:24 am

Ok Guys...here's the big news...Benji has the flu and so do half his team mates! I was proud they fought back the way they did, I bloody struggle to mow the lawn with a cold let alone play a game of footy..stop looking at Benji and Robbie and take a long hard look at Lote he's either sic ,unhappy, or just doesn't care, not sure which one.

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Wed 09 May, 2012 10:28 am

houseshaker wrote:Ok Guys...here's the big news...Benji has the flu and so do half his team mates! I was proud they fought back the way they did, I bloody struggle to mow the lawn with a cold let alone play a game of footy..stop looking at Benji and Robbie and take a long hard look at Lote he's either sic ,unhappy, or just doesn't care, not sure which one.
Or exhausted?

barra

Post by barra » Wed 09 May, 2012 10:36 am

houseshaker wrote:Ok Guys...here's the big news...Benji has the flu and so do half his team mates! I was proud they fought back the way they did, I bloody struggle to mow the lawn with a cold let alone play a game of footy..stop looking at Benji and Robbie and take a long hard look at Lote he's either sic ,unhappy, or just doesn't care, not sure which one.
Lote is unfit and lacking confidence. If his name wasn't Lote Tuquiri he would be playing State Cup.

As for Benji, he just looked exhausted, relieved, and simply thankful the game was over. Well documented that he has been suffering the flu.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Wed 09 May, 2012 10:38 am

willow wrote:Rubbish thread. Illness has swept through the Tigers camp recently and Smeg is right, Benji was not 100% The Farah/Marshall rift is an absolute crock.
well willow i did not mention robbie in the thead , just that benji looked far from very happy, ur the one one with the robbie and benji rift not my thread. iam hearing for the 1st time they all had the flu that may well have been all it was and it shines light on benjis crap game that night if he was not feeling well, please dont crap on my tread for ur own pleasure.

mtd

Post by mtd » Wed 09 May, 2012 11:37 am

Yossarian wrote:I think some of you over analyse these things... Farah got swamped by the people immediately surrounding him. The rest of the team, probably the majority celebrated in other groups, Marshall included. It's a flat-out stretch to draw a conclusion that the lack of a personal celebration between the two is evidence of a rift.
i somewhate agree... and even after farah put it to bed on the fox show, i still think there is a .rift.. these little things have all added up over time and it makes sense.. ive seen plenty of very similar instances after tries and during games..

either way, they are professional and can still get on with business. its just a shame, because i think the lack of 'closeness' between farah/marshall does have an overall effect on the team... even if only slightly...

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Wed 09 May, 2012 11:52 am

mtd wrote:
i somewhate agree... and even after farah put it to bed on the fox show, i still think there is a .rift.. these little things have all added up over time and it makes sense.. ive seen plenty of very similar instances after tries and during games..

either way, they are professional and can still get on with business. its just a shame, because i think the lack of 'closeness' between farah/marshall does have an overall effect on the team... even if only slightly...
I think to some extent if you look hard enough for evidence of something you'll find it. Maybe they're not best buds and they seem to move in different circles but the two men themselves have been fairly vocal in denying any dramas and the rift supposedly was happening when we won 10 in a row last year.

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Wed 09 May, 2012 11:53 am

mtd wrote:

Benji endorses Robbies toughness and skill and urges Blues selectors to pick him. In today's RLW.

mtd

Post by mtd » Wed 09 May, 2012 1:03 pm

^^ thats the sort of guy benji is though.. im sure farah would do the same.. either way, we need somethign to talk about it is bye week after all lol

BrissieTiger67

Post by BrissieTiger67 » Wed 09 May, 2012 1:32 pm

I dont get to go to many games so i'm not sure what is usual but Farah and Marshall embraced just after the warm up and spoke to each other and I wouldnt think they would so that if they didnt get along? maybe they would.

I've written before about Marshall's moods, but he has such an off game that I wouldnt be surprised if he was down.

There was one play where nothing was happening on the last so Marshall put up a shallow bomb for himself and it was a huge fail. It made me sad how disconnected Marshall was with the game. Hopefully he can regroup with the guys and flog the warriors!

willow

Post by willow » Wed 09 May, 2012 9:12 pm

bp tiger wrote:
well willow i did not mention robbie in the thead , just that benji looked far from very happy, ur the one one with the robbie and benji rift not my thread. iam hearing for the 1st time they all had the flu that may well have been all it was and it shines light on benjis crap game that night if he was not feeling well, please dont crap on my tread for ur own pleasure.
I am well aware of that bp tiger, other people mentioned it in the thread and I'm responding generally, not specifically to you. And what makes you think I take pleasure in this? I honestly don't.

bp tiger

Post by bp tiger » Thu 10 May, 2012 12:43 pm

willow wrote:
bp tiger wrote:
I am well aware of that bp tiger, other people mentioned it in the thread and I'm responding generally, not specifically to you. And what makes you think I take pleasure in this? I honestly don't.
cheers glad we cleared that up.

900large

Post by 900large » Sat 12 May, 2012 9:34 am

This can be cleared up in a minute... Let's ask an insider... What's Andrew fifitas number?