Galloway and Woods.

ImageImageImage
jason1976

Re: Galloway and Woods.

Post by jason1976 » Sat 19 May, 2012 2:53 pm

MASSIVE game from the 2 book ends... and against probably the biggest pack in the comp! Well done boys... play like that every week and we're a real chance to be there come finals time!

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

clokan
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by clokan » Sat 19 May, 2012 2:54 pm

magpiecol wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:next week it is Heighno Woods and Keithy i really thought moltzen deswrved motm tho

Moltzen? You are kidding right? Apart from the try he scored, which made up for the one he created for the Warriors, he had a shocker!!!

Does he even know how to position himself as a fullback? He should also ask someone to give him lessons in catching a ball.
Not sure Moltzen was playing fullback for much of that game, I reckon he went pretty well, still worries me under the high ball but otherwise a solid performance.

jason1976

Post by jason1976 » Sat 19 May, 2012 2:56 pm

Twodogs wrote:
Frank the tank wrote:Yep, they were brilliant, best forwards on the park. Don't know how or why woodsy missed an origin spot. He'd have to be the form prop in the nrl right now
But didntcha know? NSW have the best second rowers, so we just pick a token prop and 5 second rowers! We don't need no stinkin' props, because Sticky proved that we can win without them in Origin 2 last year. That we got smashed in game 3 is besides the point, but I'm not exactly sure why! /sarc

NSW don't need no stinkin' props... Tigers don't need no stinkin' half back!

BenjiMagic96

Post by BenjiMagic96 » Sat 19 May, 2012 4:39 pm

magpiecol wrote:
BenjiMagic96 wrote:next week it is Heighno Woods and Keithy i really thought moltzen deswrved motm tho

Moltzen? You are kidding right? Apart from the try he scored, which made up for the one he created for the Warriors, he had a shocker!!!

Does he even know how to position himself as a fullback? He should also ask someone to give him lessons in catching a ball.
1. Moltzen - 130 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 line breaks, 1 line break assist, 1 try assist, 9 tackle breaks, 2 offloads, 4 tackles good enough mate?

magpiecol

Post by magpiecol » Sat 19 May, 2012 5:42 pm

BenjiMagic96 wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
Benji Magic96 wrote:next week it is Heighno Woods and Keithy i really thought moltzen deserved motm tho

1. Moltzen - 130 metres in attack, 1 try, 2 line breaks, 1 line break assist, 1 try assist, 9 tackle breaks, 2 offloads, 4 tackles good enough mate?

Not nearly. How many balls did he not even get close to? Any one of which could have led to a try. A shocking kick to give the Warriors possession and then taking an age to tackle Maloney. If we have not got a better fullback in the club then we are in big trouble.

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sun 20 May, 2012 2:04 am

Woods was immense. Again. And that was Keith's best game in a long while. Keep it up sauce

by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

Mistadobalina

Post by Mistadobalina » Sun 20 May, 2012 8:53 am

Yes Moltz still can't catch a high ball and made a mistake that led to a try, but his runs off our own line and his try were part of what won us the game. He displayed his attacking flair for the first time this season and I think we're starting too see him come into the form that kept him here.

I'm not surprised to see Woods get overlooked for SOO. He's been one of the most consistent props this season, but he's still just a kid. How many 21 year old props have ever played SOO? In 10 years we'll be mentioning Aaron Woods in the same breath as "NSW origin great", but his time is not yet.

Big Keiff was solid as always. Gotta love him

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 20 May, 2012 10:28 am

getting back to the old days with these 2 as combo up front , just like we used to have in Blocker Roach and Steve Edmed... there forming 1 lethal combo.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.