Lote

ImageImageImage
tigerlogic

Re: Lote

Post by tigerlogic » Sat 19 May, 2012 8:58 am

Sunshine I agree with u, but regardless of lote Marika I'm sure is already signed up.. Hee still very young, sheensy is the best at developing young blokes like Marika, if lote keeps improving one year could be good, and Marika will play first grade this year or next anyway, bloody injuries lol

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

DJZ

Post by DJZ » Sat 19 May, 2012 10:09 am

Played well tonight. I think after being caught out on there first try that got under his skin and fired up .

whoneedstherapy

Post by whoneedstherapy » Sat 19 May, 2012 10:17 am

Best game for a while and looks like he is getting some fitness and sharpness back into his game.

I hope it continues for the rest of the season

Twodogs

Post by Twodogs » Sat 19 May, 2012 11:53 am

sunshine coast tiger wrote:
tigerlogic wrote:Showed great speed to score his try, looked quick.. If he continued to improve for the rest of the season I would be happy to give him another season...
Well done lote ur a class act

He played his best game this year by far after some pretty ordinary games. I too hope he improves every week. For mine it will be a tough call about giving him another season. He is popular and very marketable but I would be filthly if we re-signed Lote and lost Marika Koberiete becausde of it. Marika is a super star in the making and in about 2 years will be the best winger in the NRL. He is a must keep and if that means letting Lote go I can live with that decision.
Agree. At his age and pace I consider him to be merely keeping the bench warm. Much better effort tonight, but there's little future left in him in NRL. I can't see such a classy winger sit in NSW Cup when there are better offers on the table. Better make this year count, Lote!!

Mothermagpie

Post by Mothermagpie » Sat 19 May, 2012 12:08 pm

"sigh" So glad to hear you all say he played well! He gave his all tonight, he deserves a pat on the back :righton:

tigerbenji

Post by tigerbenji » Sat 19 May, 2012 12:13 pm

The first try down his wing he was left marking a couple of players & he came in to force the pass & maybe they drop the ball, wasnt really his fault, He played with much more confidence tonight.