Utai???

ImageImageImage
tigerkaz

Re: Utai???

Post by tigerkaz » Wed 23 May, 2012 12:13 am

really. I can't understand that.

izotope

Post by izotope » Wed 23 May, 2012 12:26 am

Think I'd rather Utai catchin then moltz .....

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
tigers!

monkey

Post by monkey » Wed 23 May, 2012 8:39 am

I think that beau and utai if on the same side will switch for the last tackle bomb in our half

Andyvee

Post by Andyvee » Wed 23 May, 2012 9:42 am

Utai shows more heart and mongrel than some of the other players. He deserves his spot.

underdog

Post by underdog » Wed 23 May, 2012 9:55 am

Utai's ticker cannot be questioned. He gives 100% every game. Remember the dragons game last year - he played 20 minuted of it with a BROKEN F'N ARM - and even made tackles with it.

Sometimes his ball handling can be a little hazy, and he's always good for one drop ball a game.

However if he gets that out of the way early, his hit-ups are damaging.

Having said all that everytime a high ball goes up to Utai, my heart enters my mouth... I can't help it. Everytime a high ball goes up to Beau i'm like "meh - he'll catch it, go Beau!"

Muffstar

Post by Muffstar » Wed 23 May, 2012 10:55 am

But he also acts like another forward and takes a bit of pressure off them, and he is so hard to bring down too, so he does have another dimension to bring to the game.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Wed 23 May, 2012 1:18 pm

izotope wrote:Think I'd rather Utai catchin then moltz .....

x2 :(

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 23 May, 2012 1:46 pm

That Utai game you speak of was the 2004 semi when Sing flew over the top of him all the time it was 8 years ago. Utai actually had a great grand final game scored 2 trys the bulldodgs ended up playing in the Grand final.

but yeah when the warriors put that bomb up to him I closed my eyes turned my head could not watch.. he's terrible in defence too comes out of the line now we have 2 wingers that are going to play like that now ahhhhh! and what is Sheens thinking puting ryan a winger at centre to defend next to him? it's a disaster waiting to happen the overrated Thurston will have a field day going down that right hand side. lets hope he does a ACL tonight

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Wed 23 May, 2012 2:06 pm

Golden wrote:That Utai game you speak of was the 2004 semi when Sing flew over the top of him all the time it was 8 years ago. Utai actually had a great grand final game scored 2 trys the bulldodgs ended up playing in the Grand final.

but yeah when the warriors put that bomb up to him I closed my eyes turned my head could not watch.. he's terrible in defence too comes out of the line now we have 2 wingers that are going to play like that now ahhhhh! and what is Sheens thinking puting ryan a winger at centre to defend next to him? it's a disaster waiting to happen the overrated Thurston will have a field day going down that right hand side. lets hope he does a ACL tonight

one of your lowest EVER !
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Golden

Post by Golden » Wed 23 May, 2012 3:08 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Golden wrote:That Utai game you speak of was the 2004 semi when Sing flew over the top of him all the time it was 8 years ago. Utai actually had a great grand final game scored 2 trys the bulldodgs ended up playing in the Grand final.

Why because I said Utai can't catch bombs? or because of a overrated QLDer grub that I would love to see injured?

how about with the new concussion rule someone go take his head off so that he can't come back to the game

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Wed 23 May, 2012 3:48 pm

i'll just ignore whatever the hell you said.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Tiger99

Post by Tiger99 » Wed 23 May, 2012 4:21 pm

Golden wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:

Why because I said Utai can't catch bombs? or because of a overrated QLDer grub that I would love to see injured?

how about with the new concussion rule someone go take his head off so that he can't come back to the game
Your an idiot Golden. Deadset. What a pathetic excuse for a human.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 23 May, 2012 6:02 pm

with 7 minutes to go last week he caught a crucial bomb that potentially saved the game for us , when Warriors put a towering bomb 5 metres from our line. He deserves his place in the side solid player . The thing with Utai he always attracts 3 or 4 defenders and he plays the ball pretty quick and gives more room for Farrah
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Wed 23 May, 2012 6:22 pm

monkey wrote:I think that beau and utai if on the same side will switch for the last tackle bomb in our half

This is what will happen so don't stress.

I agree with Tiger99.

willow

Post by willow » Wed 23 May, 2012 8:23 pm

Before this gets any more personal, please stick to the topic.

one-eyed-tiger

Post by one-eyed-tiger » Wed 23 May, 2012 9:14 pm

Brisbane Tiger wrote:
monkey wrote:I think that beau and utai if on the same side will switch for the last tackle bomb in our half

This is what will happen so don't stress.

I agree with Tiger99.
X2.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 24 May, 2012 8:58 am

Everyone see what happened to Uate last night with Thurston picking him apart defensively

Uate is a far better defender than Utai

I hope Utai is switched on Sunday or Thurston will do the same to him and Ryan

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Thu 24 May, 2012 9:05 am

happy tiger wrote:Everyone see what happened to Uate last night with Thurston picking him apart defensively

Uate is a far better defender than Utai

I hope Utai is switched on Sunday or Thurston will do the same to him and Ryan
I doubt we will have anyone wrongly sin binned to make us defend with only 12 men.