BEAU RYAN!

ImageImageImage
reyre2000

Re: BEAU RYAN!

Post by reyre2000 » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 8:32 pm

Flippedy wrote:
biggest tigers fan wrote:beau for origin???
People always laugh when someone suggests this, but tell me this, which NSW winger has played better than Beau has this year?

Quinn, Turner, McManus, Williams, Gordon.....................looking at some of the past wingers chosen you've gotta say Ryan smokes all these guys. He wouldnt be out of place if he got called up on this years form.
by alexaki » Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:23 pm
"you are obviously not a boomer or gen x"
.................ageists should be banned from this forum

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 8:34 pm

No one that's who. Beau for origin for sure.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 8:37 pm

Tigerdave wrote:He was great again, was very pleased with him signing on for 3 more years, even more so now.
I'm yet to see anything official stating this

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 8:41 pm

anything official stating what?? He did sign again he said so himself on the footy show and it was in the paper. He was great again tonight so what else do you need to make it official?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 8:53 pm

tigerkaz wrote:anything official stating what?? He did sign again he said so himself on the footy show and it was in the paper. He was great again tonight so what else do you need to make it official?
Firstly, i don't care what he said on the footy show, for all we know he could have just been getting ahead of himself while still negotiating with the club. Secondly, to my knowledge theres been nothing in the paper that says its official. If there was, someone would have posted the article, and we would have had a thread on his re-signing which hasn't happened. I don't doubt there would have been an article saying something similar to what Beau himself said, but there has never been anything stated that officially says 'Wests Tigers have announced the re-signing of Beau Ryan for the next three yrs'. So to answer your question, i want an official statement from the club, which we are yet to see

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 8:56 pm

Flippedy wrote:
People always laugh when someone suggests this, but tell me this, which NSW winger has played better than Beau has this year?

I suggested the same thing to a few people and they also scoffed at the suggestion. I'm telling you, if he was selected for NSW, he wouldn't let them down. The most 'percentage' player here at the Tigers, backing up his good work on the Footy Show to good work on the field.

So great he's here for at least another 3 years.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

stryker

Post by stryker » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 9:03 pm

I have been on the Beau wagon since 2010 when he first started playing his guts out for us. It has been very pleasing to watch his progression. He will go very close to winning club player of the year for us....as for Origin...he certainly could handle it.

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 9:14 pm

GNR4LIFE go and have a look at zerotackle.com.au. This shows all the gains and loses for each club and it clearly states that BEAU RYAN signs until 2015.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 9:19 pm

I heard other people joking saying he should be in origin but honestly, on for, he wouldn't be undeserving of selection

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 9:38 pm

reyre2000 wrote:
Flippedy wrote:

Quinn, Turner, McManus, Williams, Gordon.....................looking at some of the past wingers chosen you've gotta say Ryan smokes all these guys. He wouldnt be out of place if he got called up on this years form.

x2

:sign:

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 9:55 pm

tigerkaz wrote:GNR4LIFE go and have a look at zerotackle.com.au. This shows all the gains and loses for each club and it clearly states that BEAU RYAN signs until 2015.
BR announced a 3 year contract extension earlier in the year on TV

Having the best season of his career, A true assert to the club.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 10:05 pm

tigerkaz wrote:GNR4LIFE go and have a look at zerotackle.com.au. This shows all the gains and loses for each club and it clearly states that BEAU RYAN signs until 2015.
Where is the official statement from the club? Do you know what that is? WHERE IS IT???

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 10:17 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Where is the official statement from the club? Do you know what that is? WHERE IS IT???
Bit harsh GNR I know Kaz is a Moltzen lover but none of us are perfect .

Maybe someone could clear this up . Willow ??

tigerkaz

Post by tigerkaz » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 10:26 pm

come on willow help me out here. gee happy you just can't help yourself can you.

PYMBLEPETE

Post by PYMBLEPETE » Sat 02 Jun, 2012 11:06 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Its a fair question. Every other signing - ho hum or otherwise - has merited an official release.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 1:31 am

Beau Ryan should play origin in the 3rd game because by the NSW will have nothing to lose. But for mine, Nightingale is the best winger in the world and in a class of his own.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

alex

Post by alex » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 1:44 am

Hayne had a decent game in Origin 1. There's no fullback challenging Stewart, so he'll hold his spot too. No way they'll drop Uate, even if his defence was terrible. Can't see Beau making origin. He was definitely hard done by missing a country jersey.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

stryker

Post by stryker » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 1:57 am

Other than injuries, he wont make it. The point though is that he is playing well enough to be considered. Go back 3 years ago and most wanted his head. Even last year more than half wanted him to go.... I am glad the club stuck loyal because he certainly has.

I am hanging to see a replay of the try he set up for Rowdy...that was pure class.