Keefy

ImageImageImage
citizen cub

Keefy

Post by citizen cub » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 9:10 am

How good is he going?

Him working in conjunction with Woods is seeing us doing something we haven't done in a long, long time; win the battle up front and lay a platform for the backs!

Fantastic once again tonight, making 175 metres a close second behind Woods (183) who made the most metres on ground. The way both of them handled the likes of TLL and Shillington, both great fowards in their own right, was a sight to behold.

If AT LEAST one of Woods or Galloway don't get selected for Origin 2 and are deemed behind Merrin, Creagh, Buhrer etc. I will laugh hysterically.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 9:49 am

I would find it hard to believe the tigers would be pushing for both galloway and woods... with farah already out we would be decimated upfront.
Ill say galloway will miss out as the tigers need his leadership upfront...
I cant believe creagh and merrin are better then galloway, but ricky wont change his whole bench, so i will be a hard blow for him.

oneeyedtiger

Post by oneeyedtiger » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 11:28 am

It won't be so hard on us if they are selected as we play the Storm with their big 3 out.

Ever since Keefy came back from injury the Tigers have looked very powerful and imo is the reason why we're dominating games.

Woodsy and him are one of the best front row pairings in the game.

Tiges forward pack has a lot of potential.

barra

Post by barra » Sun 03 Jun, 2012 5:26 pm

Neither picked - feel for them, but the way this pair is playing it will definitely be better for WT next Friday!