Beau and Blair

ImageImageImage
bushtiger

Re: Beau and Blair

Post by bushtiger » Sat 09 Jun, 2012 12:02 pm

credit where credit is due, Blair was great last night and deserved man of the match honours, IMO.

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Sat 09 Jun, 2012 1:19 pm

Best game Blair has played for us. Loved his aggression. And beau has gone to another level, great to see

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

helmesy

Post by helmesy » Sat 09 Jun, 2012 1:34 pm

The two try saves, the other little things that he does that go unnoticed, they have proven the difference not only last night but at other stages.

And I think it was important psychologically for him to get past this game as well.

Loved seeing him with a great big smiling as we were singing our victory song in the sheds - he's a Tiger now.

Also, Woods - he is the about the best prop I have ever seen, how good is he going to be when he gets 80 games under his belt!

BALMAINIAC

Post by BALMAINIAC » Sat 09 Jun, 2012 5:04 pm

What I like about Blair is that he has re-intoduced the lost art of hitting the line Bum On. He spins thru the line which can't be easy at his size.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

hellman

Post by hellman » Sat 09 Jun, 2012 6:10 pm

helmesy wrote:Woods - he is the about the best prop I have ever seen, how good is he going to be when he gets 80 games under his belt!
I'm not sure if he is going to improve but he is a special player now.

I can't think of a prop that has played for the Tigers that is at that level. Roach won us games with his ability to ball play but I think Woods is a better metre gainer than Roach ever was.

Galloway is also a real good player as well. He doesn't have the same ability to keep going basically all game like Woods however he is a dominate prop. Him and Woods together are a great combination.