Injuries?

ImageImageImage
Stripes96
Location: Where the folks who know about frostiness stay frostiest the most

Re: Injuries?

Post by Stripes96 » Sun 10 Jun, 2012 10:45 am

Surely we used up all the bum jokes in the Aiden Sezer thread...

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

black and white tiger

Post by black and white tiger » Sun 10 Jun, 2012 11:00 am

By Wayne Cousins
Friday 8th June

Wests Tigers Head Coach Tim Sheens remains hopeful of having Tim Moltzen and Liam Fulton fit for next Sunday’s blockbuster match against the Sydney Roosters at Leichhardt Oval.
Moltzen suffered a hip strain injury in the pre-game warm up and did not play in the 10-6 win over the Melbourne Storm tonight at AAMI Park. Fulton suffered a rib injury in the second half and did not return to the field.
“With the long week, we are fortunate in that we hope to get both back next week. I don’t think either of them would be more than a week if that,’’ Sheens said.
“We will assess it all tomorrow when it’s nice and cold and see how they are.”

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 10 Jun, 2012 11:03 am

Stripes96 wrote:Surely we used up all the bum jokes in the Aiden Sezer thread...

I'm rearly not sure what you mean by this Stripes . Moltz has an injury to the buttocks and I think we need to cover our behinds and cover all points find out how long his butt will be out for .

If he is out for any length of time we will need to find a capable replacement at the back , end of story .We don't want to end up at the bottom of the table because of Moltz's Khyber pass

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Sun 10 Jun, 2012 12:10 pm

Stripes96 wrote:Surely we used up all the bum jokes in the Aiden Sezer thread...

Cmon the Aidan Sezer thread should be in the forum archives with the Lote and Willie Mason threads. Is there a "date" on Moltz's return.