Crowd

ImageImageImage
benji#6

Re: Crowd

Post by benji#6 » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 4:03 pm

The crowd was sensational. Ive never witnessed a louder crowd at a WT home game ever. Atmosphere was great. The speakers were clear, the ground announcer was loud and tried to get the crowd more involved.

For those who went to Kogorah in round 3 will know what Im talking about. Dragons fans made it feel like we were in for a rough night. (I guess they are not so loud now)

To all the 20,000 who turned up, well done. Hope to see and hear you all when we play the bulldogs.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 4:21 pm

Looked awesome on TV, and I'm sad I missed it now! (I noticed some joker enjoyed my seats though)
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 4:48 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:Looked awesome on TV, and I'm sad I missed it now! (I noticed some joker enjoyed my seats though)
What seats do you have watto?

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 5:03 pm

3 rows from the field in bay 8 near the injured players...
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 8:11 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:
swisstiger wrote:There's always next week... The exit from the bandwagon is that way btw.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Thanks, clearly you know the exit along with many others yesterday who were leaving with 20 minutes left.

A player loses a parent and we lose the match, yet others obviously went home yesterday with glee because Leichhardt got a decent crowd against a tradtional rival.

Really, who cares if the crowd was decent.
Gary, why are you lambasting Swiss tiger? I heard you were at the Gary Owen collecting your winnings on the roosters with 20 to go. Did you need a wheelbarrow like me to collect?

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 9:37 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
Knuckles wrote:Yep great crowd today ... Why did the new blue seats not get fully occupied ?
Did they charge extra to sit there ?
Silver member seating only.

As a silver member who sits in those bays, the changes they have made to the seating there have been very welcomed. Much improved.

Good to see the security staff policing it too, so many people with GA tickets tried to sit in those bays but were removed almost immediately. Kept happening over and over again.

At previous games this was not policed properly.
Thanks mate ... I think that's a good idea.

fulleightyminutes

Post by fulleightyminutes » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 9:47 pm

benji#6 wrote:The crowd was sensational. Ive never witnessed a louder crowd at a WT home game ever. Atmosphere was great. The speakers were clear, the ground announcer was loud and tried to get the crowd more involved.

For those who went to Kogorah in round 3 will know what Im talking about. Dragons fans made it feel like we were in for a rough night. (I guess they are not so loud now)

To all the 20,000 who turned up, well done. Hope to see and hear you all when we play the bulldogs.
The crowd was great yesterday. Even when we were getting hammered, it was all good natured banter with the roosters fans nothing obnoxious or offensive.

I dunno, maybe the fact we had sun for the first time in a week; maybe the fact the team were on a winning streak put us ina good mood; or maybe the minutes silence at kickoff gave us all a bit of a reality check about that while footy is serious it's not life and death.

And the comeback in the last fifteen helped.

A great day Tigers fans.

Even the **heads who stood on the hill so noone behind them could see, couldn't spoil it.

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 9:52 pm

Great crowd..shame about the loss but it was bound to happen....most of the players seemed a mess which is understandable.We should beat the knights then a bye puts us in good stead.

Kul i didnt see your post having a go at all.lol

monkey

Post by monkey » Mon 18 Jun, 2012 11:55 pm

Cracking day cracking crowd I would like to thank the poor people that helped me up after my little slip in the mud before the game funny as you know your gone when your skating on ice my missus and he friends thought it was funny as when i came back with mud down my leg and no spilt beer .Would also like to thank the security for getting all the people standing in the walk way to sit down so everyone could see . We heard one of them say it was a management policy that they had to sit and if they wanted a seat to next time think about getting there early which I did at 1230 . Also how Hot did Lauryn Eagles look walking up the hill in her tigers gear sensational lucky little fish is Todd carney landing her . Last thing when are tigers fans gonna learn to stay til the 80th minute the game is never over I personally hate it when see and hear people carrying on 15 minutes before the end it's the tigers people they are the 80minute kings at home have been forever