Iosefa

ImageImageImage
WelcometotheJungle

Iosefa

Post by WelcometotheJungle » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:18 pm

Was it just me or did anyone else think that he was greedy and wanted to be the 'star' of the team?
That break he made, we would have scored off if he had passed to Aysh but instead tried to make it himself.
IMO he bombed at least 2 tries.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Brisbane Tiger

Post by Brisbane Tiger » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:20 pm

He is absolutely horrible, our worst player.
I hate him.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:21 pm

Killed off our chances.

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:22 pm

He tried to make some thing happen but he made some poor decisions. In my opinion Humble is a better fit for our side. Though i'd be interested to hear what the club thinks of him. He does have some good things in his game.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:23 pm

Never good when you have unmarked support and take the tackle.....dont see why we bought him really when we had Polotini Humble and Fulton all who have gone better

Tigerpete

Post by Tigerpete » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:30 pm

innsaneink wrote:Never good when you have unmarked support and take the tackle.....dont see why we bought him really when we had Polotini Humble and Fulton all who have gone better
True. I'd be horrified if we kept him beyond this year. His decision making lacks. Unless Sheens sees something in training that he likes surely we'll move on.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:35 pm

WelcometotheJungle wrote:Was it just me or did anyone else think that he was greedy and wanted to be the 'star' of the team?
That break he made, we would have scored off if he had passed to Aysh but instead tried to make it himself.
IMO he bombed at least 2 tries.

I said the same thing after watching him the last couple of weeks. He seems to think he is the team's main playmaker and is trying too hard to impress. He did have a good hand in that wonderful last try we scored though - the best thing he did all game!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:42 pm

Iosefa just doesn't do it for me Said it last week and feel the same way this week

But after watching Humble he isn't the answer either

Hopefully Sheens can see that and will try something different next week if Robbie decides to step down next week

DJZ

Post by DJZ » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:44 pm

I agree I don't like him either but Teflon must see something we can't ..... Humble much better player with the ball but in defense against the roosters he looked tiny and unable to stop them....

max power

Post by max power » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:46 pm

Although they have had their moments i dont know why we buy state cup players like humble who could not hold his position for parra and iosefa who could hold his for penrith ... along with reddy who is luicky to take the field when named on the bench...combine the 3 and you may actually have enough to buy someone who may get a regular run !!!!

BeeJay

Post by BeeJay » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:49 pm

Made some poor decisions in attack, and was a liability in defence.
Still doesn't seem to fit into the follow of the tigers attack.

Long Distance Tiger

Post by Long Distance Tiger » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:49 pm

What a dud buy!! Offers nothing. Humble would've been a better option at hooker. Ioesfa has no ability to read the game which is a pretty important asset for a hooker!!!

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:53 pm

Long Distance Tiger wrote:What a dud buy!! Offers nothing. Humble would've been a better option at hooker. Ioesfa has no ability to read the game which is a pretty important asset for a hooker!!!

x 2 ... imo if humble was on the field for the last ten mins i think the tigers might well have pinched it. the roosters were well and truly on the backfoot till iosefa gave a perfect pass to a rooster player which led to the last try.
I dislike sowfs immensely

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 7:57 pm

Thanks Masada....cyu later. Humble or Polotini for me.

n0n1ckname

Post by n0n1ckname » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 8:04 pm

he just wants to be the star on every play, everytime he touches the ball i get scared and he touches it to often i his position...humble seems more level headed

willow

Post by willow » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 8:08 pm

He does offer some impact out of dummyhalf, but 2 weeks in a row and he has taken some poor options in attack without really having a good look around. Based on this I'd say he lacks creative vision and his communication skills could be a bit better out on the field.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 8:14 pm

Obviously from the game time he is given Sheens see him miles in front of Humble. From where I sit as a mug punter in the stands I just dont get it. I just think Humble offers more and I liked what I saw from Polotini in his brief crack in first grade

citizen cub

Post by citizen cub » Sun 17 Jun, 2012 8:19 pm

He has plenty to offer IMO. He's made some wrong decisions, I think he's trying just a little too hard to impress the coach. He has a great step and acceleration, never lacks enthusiasm, offers utility value and defends well most of the time, missed a few today, but name a player who didn't. I like his skill set and really believe he should stay in the team somewhere. Hasn't played much FG of late, some people's expectations are idealistic.

Personally, I think his game is more suitable to that of 5/8, getting his hands on the ball and taking on the line. Would've been a more credible option there than Ayshford.
With Wests in the finals, ANYTHING'S POSSIBLE