GNR4LIFE

Re: Enjoy Bret Cashy

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:12 pm

TheDen wrote:Unforgivable - Sheens won't be tolerating that

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Bet you he will

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:14 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:21 tackles. Don't think Cashy missed all of them.

Not sure if you noticed, but the warning signs in defence were there well before cashy's error. Really miss Fulton.
I think he did Gary. And Global Warming can be directly related to Ray

wtfl1981

Post by wtfl1981 » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:18 pm

Brain explosion

WESTS TIGERS FOR LIFE!

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:47 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:Marshall to BRET. Threw a forward pass that led to a try.
Replay shows line ball at best. They let Buderus and Farah get away with worse than that from dummy half.

Cashmere was bought for his "experience." Fat lot of good it did right there. Fresh set of six from a scrum 10m out and the goose decides to throw a loose one. Lunacy.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:53 pm

Look it was a brain explosion...no doubt but certainly wasnt the reason we got toweled up. Our defence was rubbish right from the kickoff and then preceeded to get worse.

Newcastles line speed in defence was awesome however it was the reason we scored those two tries in the first half. They came up to quick on Robbie and he dummied and split them, then the outside men rushed up and Benji got a good kick in behind them.

In contrast, ours was useless. You could see after only 5 minutes that they were making easy ground.

Cashmeres mistake was dumb but hardly the reason we lost. For that everyone is to blame.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:54 pm

I refuse to acknowledge that complete surrender for the final 60 minutes of the game can be attributed to cashys dumb play.

Yeh it was a turning point....but good teams can turn around turning points...we had an hour to do something, we didnt, we merely bent over and they gave it to us.

maybe we're not as good as we think?

tigertales

Post by tigertales » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:56 pm

Momentum is what wins football games. Momentum is hard to get back once you lose it. How many times do you hear that. Well that play was putting your ego above the team and if we don't see him again I couldn't care less. Dumb dumb play.

Posted using RoarFEED

tigergirlz

Post by tigergirlz » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:00 pm

Ayshford to BRET - Ineffective play at 5/8th. Heighton to BRET - Can't pass a ball. Tuqiri to BRET - no need to explain that one.

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:01 pm

Hopefully we can convince Bulldogs to take him as another of their mid season signings then he can play against us next game.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:07 pm

tigertales wrote:Momentum is what wins football games. Momentum is hard to get back once you lose it. How many times do you hear that. Well that play was putting your ego above the team and if we don't see him again I couldn't care less. Dumb dumb play.

Posted using RoarFEED
I could possibly accept that if we were playing Storm at full strength, Dogs or manly.

They had a half time break....key word ''break'' = momentum ceased.

Were not as good as we think

hellman

Post by hellman » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:Were not as good as we think
Yep. Cashmere's error at that point was unbelievably stupid but it wouldn't have mattered because we were terrible.

Add to that the simple fact that we aren't that good.

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:15 pm

Stupid error but thier were many worse out their he made solid runs and solid tackles first game back from injury -Marshall on the other hand was disgraceful

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:22 pm

innsaneink wrote:I refuse to acknowledge that complete surrender for the final 60 minutes of the game can be attributed to cashys dumb play.

Yeh it was a turning point....but good teams can turn around turning points...we had an hour to do something, we didnt, we merely bent over and they gave it to us.

Well said Ink, couldn't agree more. Something got under his skin and he made a dumb mistake. We just didn't have the intensity to match them tonight. Their line speed was great and their forwards made easy metres in attack, and they got away plenty of offloads and second phase play.

Sheensy really needs to get the boys to work on rapping up the ball better.

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:25 pm

None the less Cashy and Reddy will be this weeks scapegoat. Ayshford and poor old Heighno should go and buy lottery tickets. They are not very good

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:00 pm

Pfft Cashmere was showing some ticker and the penalty was soft as f*** from the referees. Cashmere had a decent game other than that. He wasn't to blame. Joel Reddy was to blame. He was directly responsible for 5 of their tries.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 11:15 pm

innsaneink wrote:I refuse to acknowledge that complete surrender for the final 60 minutes of the game can be attributed to cashys dumb play.

ye agreed 100%.. stupid play, yes. turning point, yes. cost us the game, no.

goal line defense was non existing. forwards were getting smashed with the ball and streamrolled over without it. had an hour to turn the match again but no one showed incentive. that's where your 500K players come in and that's where you want your leaders to step up.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble