I must be a simpletin

Post by Citizen Tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:45 pm

Because I don't understand

Cashmere's minutes

Galloway's timidity

Heighington's ineffectiveness

Tuqiri's complete absence of gross motor skills

Marshall's unwillingness to impose himself in attack

Collectively they lack intent. Their line speed is dreadful, as is their application of the 'man on man' defensive structure

This was a truly awful display, easily the worst of the season. Embarassing does not quite seem to describe making trundlers like Boyd, Tahu and Mason look like world beaters

tigerlogic

Post by tigerlogic » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:46 pm

Citizen Tiger wrote:Because I don't understand

Cashmere's minutes

Galloway's timidity

Collectively they lack intent. Their line speed is dreadful, as is their application of the 'man on man' defensive structure

This was a truly awful display, easily the worst of the season. Embarassing does not quite seem to describe making trundlers like Boyd, Tahu and Mason look like world beaters
X2

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:47 pm

[quote="Citizen Tiger"]

Thank you. That bought a smile after a bad bad night! :lol:

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:49 pm

Very Articulate....

jayman073

Post by jayman073 » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:49 pm

If that was a horse race the stewards would be asking all sorts of questions! Good to see the players not that upset... Post game it looks like a school reunion.

smoking gun

Post by smoking gun » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:51 pm

Needless to say our 3 worst performances of the year have contained ayshford @ 6. Don't really understand him playing there as he has no passing skills and no kicking skills. But we had no ball from the 28th minute and what we had we made mistakes.

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:53 pm

I am sad to report that the remote control unit, responsible for most major functions associated with the plasma, met it's maker tonight at about the time Newcastle made it 14 all. The technicians have been unable to revive it's fortunes

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:54 pm

Because of our abysmal start to the year Sheens had to pull the whip about two months earlier than in years gone past now they are dead. Woods and Galloway are burnt out, Marshall has ran out of ideas.

On tonight's game Cashmere should have been hooked on the spot and barred from first grade ever again. Soon as he did it I said to my mate this could change the game, what a brainless dill

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:55 pm

Simpleton

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 8:56 pm

Cashmere's minutes

Galloway's timidity

x 3 citizen tiger .. without doubt the most inept performance this year by a mile. when are some hard decisions going be made. a few of the old heads should be getting a tap on the shoulder. fults, ellis and young sirro cant get back quick enough
I dislike sowfs immensely

sunshine coast tiger

Post by sunshine coast tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:00 pm

Blackpearl wrote:

Cashmere's minutes

Galloway's timidity

x 3 citizen tiger .. without doubt the most inept performance this year by a mile. when are some hard decisions going be made. a few of the old heads should be getting a tap on the shoulder. fults, ellis and young sirro cant get back quick enough
x 4. Problem is that Sheens never changes the side. For mine Marika has to be on one wing next game, Fulton and Sironen hopefully back. Reddy, Cashmere, Lote and Heighintion to BRET. Knowing Sheens it will not happen but it should.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:01 pm

smoking gun wrote:Needless to say our 3 worst performances of the year have contained ayshford @ 6. Don't really understand him playing there as he has no passing skills and no kicking skills. But we had no ball from the 28th minute and what we had we made mistakes.
Thanks to El Capitan for that... I'm sure if Blake had his way he'd be at right centre. Problem with Moltzen busting his hammy tonight, it once again vindicates Sheens to carry another back on the bench.

Lawrence rushed off the line all night and was caught out more times than not, Cashmere perpetuated the beginning of a mountainous wave of Newcastle possession, and Lote, while he tried his guts out, dropped his bundle when it counted most.

Does anyone else find it funny how Ryan saved a certain six points with his professional foul and they only conceded four points (two penalty goals,) during that period?
Don't try to tell me awesome power can corrupt a person, you haven't enough to know what it's like; you're only angry because you wish you were in my position, you nod your head because you know that I'm right.

Fuerza en la adversidad.

Skando&Hodgo

Post by Skando&Hodgo » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:02 pm

jayman073 wrote:If that was a horse race the stewards would be asking all sorts of questions! Good to see the players not that upset... Post game it looks like a school reunion.

I think that's my biggest pet hate. When your team gets flogged and after fulltime all they want to do is hug and smile and chat with the enemy who just tore them a new one. They should be disgusted with themselves and looking for answers instead of wanking around....

1/4 chicken,chips

Post by 1/4 chicken,chips » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:02 pm

i cant understand why cashman was even purchased.mason and tahu and buderus looked like certain selections for origin .

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:03 pm

All fair points.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:03 pm

innsaneink wrote:Simpleton
:lol: beat me to it. Thats a classic CT...

jason1976

Post by jason1976 » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:05 pm

supercoach wrote:Because of our abysmal start to the year Sheens had to pull the whip about two months earlier than in years gone past now they are dead. Woods and Galloway are burnt out, Marshall has ran out of ideas.

On tonight's game Cashmere should have been hooked on the spot and barred from first grade ever again. Soon as he did it I said to my mate this could change the game, what a brainless dill
Cashmere should have disappeared in 2005!

Citizen Tiger

Post by Citizen Tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:07 pm

innsaneink wrote:Simpleton
Problem with your spell checker Ink, Dementcha, Souffs, abusmall, Penriff, all worken just fine on this tablet