Hang your heads in shame

ImageImageImage
Chunky love machine

Hang your heads in shame

Post by Chunky love machine » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:05 pm

I still can't believe I sat through that trash. If Adam Blair was on any other team he wouldnt be in first grade, Lote would not even be on the roster, Heighington would be gone and our back line (apart from Ryan) would be playing park football. That $hit the boys dished up tonight was indefensible. THIS TEAM HAS NO HEART, NO PASSION AND AT THE MOMENT NO CLUE. I can't believe that tonight I am embarrassed to be a Tigers fan for the first time in my life. Hang your heads in shame. That was disgraceful

biggest tigers fan

Post by biggest tigers fan » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:06 pm

yep i have to go to work and cop it tomorrow
Number 1 souffs hater

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:07 pm

You are kidding. Blair was one of our best tonight. He kept turning up to make tackles when the rest were pretending to be woolies turnstiles.

Blackpearl

Post by Blackpearl » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:09 pm

Chunky love machine wrote:I still can't believe I sat through that trash. If Adam Blair was on any other team he wouldnt be in first grade, Lote would not even be on the roster, Heighington would be gone and our back line (apart from Ryan) would be playing park football. That $hit the boys dished up tonight was indefensible. THIS TEAM HAS NO HEART, NO PASSION AND AT THE MOMENT NO CLUE. I can't believe that tonight I am embarrassed to be a Tigers fan for the first time in my life. Hang your heads in shame. That was disgraceful
gotta admit i was squirming on the lounge watching such a woeful display. also bmm needs way more game time
I dislike sowfs immensely

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:10 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:You are kidding. Blair was one of our best tonight. He kept turning up to make tackles when the rest were pretending to be woolies turnstiles.

was he...?.....gee you set the bar low....

Chunky love machine

Post by Chunky love machine » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:11 pm

Gary Bakerloo wrote:You are kidding. Blair was one of our best tonight. He kept turning up to make tackles when the rest were pretending to be woolies turnstiles.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I thought he was a late scratching till halfway through the second half when the only guy with the pristine jersey finally made a tackle and not an air swing

hellman

Post by hellman » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:12 pm

Maybe but we didn't have one good player. For a guy who is getting paid big bucks he will easily go down as the worst buy of the season.

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:14 pm

Chunky love machine wrote:I still can't believe I sat through that trash. If Adam Blair was on any other team he wouldnt be in first grade, Lote would not even be on the roster, Heighington would be gone and our back line (apart from Ryan) would be playing park football. That $hit the boys dished up tonight was indefensible. THIS TEAM HAS NO HEART, NO PASSION AND AT THE MOMENT NO CLUE. I can't believe that tonight I am embarrassed to be a Tigers fan for the first time in my life. Hang your heads in shame. That was disgraceful
Really? So this is your first year as a Wests Tigers supporter? I am embarrassed to follow them at least twice a year. Must be used to it.

Everyone needs to chill a bit. This is our usual time of year when we go to sh!t there is no explanation for it...one of lifes mysteries I guess.

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:15 pm

Gary I have to disagree. What about Joel reddy? Awful

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:19 pm

The true supporter threads are the spawn of these threads.

Somewhere in the middle is the majority of us not knowing where to turn!?!?!?!

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:21 pm

If we had Hasler or Bellamy we wouldn't go on this roller coaster. We have to accept life with Tim Sheens. This is part of the deal.

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Alf Duguid

Post by Alf Duguid » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:21 pm

Ha ha, I followed the magpies and had much worse nights than tonight. Who would you replace all these players with? BRET aren't setting the world on fire

Ed Reschs

Post by Ed Reschs » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:23 pm

Alf Duguid wrote:
Ha ha, I followed the magpies and had much worse nights than tonight. Who would you replace all these players with? BRET aren't setting the world on fire

Bring back the pies alf. I'm waiting for the usual recommendations of meaney or moors or miller

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:24 pm

Now that I think of it life with Roy Masters was much better- except for that premiership when Hartley robbed us.

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Gary Bakerloo

Post by Gary Bakerloo » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:26 pm

Ed Reschs wrote: Gary I have to disagree. What about Joel reddy? Awful

No doubt Ed, Reddy was our worst. Blair and Woods were our best in the pack. Galloway was horrendous in defence.

Anyway, drinking the good stuff tonight? We should have a money fight.

Chunky love machine

Post by Chunky love machine » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:26 pm

stryker wrote:
Really? So this is your first year as a Wests Tigers supporter? I am embarrassed to follow them at least twice a year. Must be used to it.

Everyone needs to chill a bit. This is our usual time of year when we go to sh!t there is no explanation for it...one of lifes mysteries I guess.
Hahaha. I feel you. I was at the 88 and 89 grand finals, through the wonderful "Sydney Tigers" phase, Terry Lamb (aaaaaargh), and I have a feeling in a few years we will be describing this as the "Lote years" or "Adam Blair" phase. So much potential, so little common sense. We aren't even a dangerous attacking team anymore? Just haywire

bhall

Post by bhall » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:31 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:If we had Hasler or Bellamy we wouldn't go on this roller coaster. We have to accept life with Tim Sheens. This is part of the deal.

Part of the deal of being a Balmain / Wests/ Wests Tigers . Seen the same for nigh on 53 years. Some days are diamonds some days are stone. Ive always enjoyed the ride

Chunky love machine

Post by Chunky love machine » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 9:38 pm

Alf Duguid wrote:

Hahaha, first let me share in your suffering. Our teams were made for each other. So much under achieving. So many nights wasted watching trash teams beat the old Tigers and Maggies teams. Secondly, I would swap Blair with one of his bags of money we are paying him. At least someone might trip over it for an effective tackle. Then swap Lote for..............nah a bag of skittles will do