Willie Mason

ImageImageImage
MacDougall

Willie Mason

Post by MacDougall » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:03 pm

Great decision from the WT brass passing up on Mason. He destroyed our forwards tonight. Made Cashmere look like a Tabulam Turtlediver.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:16 pm

Wasn't Cashmere's punch the turning point in the match?

Posted using RoarFEED 2012
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:20 pm

It was but I don't really blame Cashy for it. He was showing some ticker and made Snowden run away like Ben Creagh. The penalty was massively soft and the ref should be castrated for it. Should have repacked the scrum.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:22 pm

If we had coaches challenge then maybe things could of been different. Sounds like
another referee blunder.

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:25 pm

Cashmere was signed on as a cheap experienced forward. Not even Woods or Groat break out of the front row to lash out at another prop just for a cheap wrap around the throat.

And Willie? Well he bent the line every time he hit it...
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:27 pm

Well honestly if the ref had have not given a penalty everyone on here would have been like "FIRE UP CASHY SMASH THE CAT."

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:34 pm

MacDougall wrote:It was but I don't really blame Cashy for it. He was showing some ticker and made Snowden run away like Ben Creagh. The penalty was massively soft and the ref should be castrated for it. Should have repacked the scrum.
Mac The only bloke who should be castrated is Cashmere The referee didn't pick the fight or tell him to try and hit Snowden

For a bloke who has been in grade since the last century should know better far better

All he should of done is the oldie but a goodie

Look him dead in the eye , laugh at him and say "look at the scoreboard Richard Cranium '

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:37 pm

Who knows what Snowden said or did mate. Snowden might have sack whacked him for all you know. Hell Snowden might have had a dig at Robbie?

Anyway I don't think it was a penalty. Both players were equally at fault. Pushing doesn't equate a penalty usually anyway.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Flippedy » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:40 pm

Bet Mason was loving tonight - damn he always seems to get the last laugh on us :evil:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:41 pm

Thats true you never know what was said for Cashmere to react the way he did

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:41 pm

MacDougall wrote:Who knows what Snowden said or did mate. Snowden might have sack whacked him for all you know. Hell Snowden might have had a dig at Robbie?

Anyway I don't think it was a penalty. Both players were equally at fault. Pushing doesn't equate a penalty usually anyway.
Mate would you of OKed it if he got up to play the ball , dumps the ball and starts throwing them because he was dillum tapped

No ??

What's the difference ??

Cysquatch

Post by Cysquatch » Mon 25 Jun, 2012 10:42 pm

MacDougall wrote:Who knows what Snowden said or did mate. Snowden might have sack whacked him for all you know. Hell Snowden might have had a dig at Robbie?

Pretty sure cashmere threw one but caught air only.

by Novocastrian Tiger » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 pm
Is it just me, or do alot of posts on this forum end up being like a pee pee measuring contest?

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Tue 26 Jun, 2012 2:03 am

I think if Snowden had said anything to do with Robbie's mum, surely the Tigers entire pack would have heard it and they all would have went him instead of just the Cashman. I really don't think the guy would be that low to say something that reprehensible

alex

Post by alex » Tue 26 Jun, 2012 11:30 am

I'm sorry, Mason was running at the backs the whole night. Never once took a dirty hit up in the middle. Soft performance from the old man. Much rather having Cashmere in our club.

Centaur

Post by Centaur » Tue 26 Jun, 2012 11:38 am

alex wrote:I'm sorry, Mason was running at the backs the whole night. Never once took a dirty hit up in the middle. Soft performance from the old man. Much rather having Cashmere in our club.
You must have missed his first up up of the match from the kick off.

It is fine for people to not like him has a person - but he has been one of the Knights best forwards ever since signing for them - no arguments.

cktiger

Post by cktiger » Tue 26 Jun, 2012 11:51 am

Biggest mistake this year was listening to all the whingers not wanting Mason and letting him go.
Put him in the pack with Galloway and Woods and we're laughing.

willow

Post by willow » Tue 26 Jun, 2012 12:10 pm

alex wrote:I'm sorry, Mason was running at the backs the whole night. Never once took a dirty hit up in the middle. Soft performance from the old man. Much rather having Cashmere in our club.
He ran over the top of Heighno at least twice.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Tue 26 Jun, 2012 1:32 pm

willow wrote:
He ran over the top of Heighno at least twice.
Just as good as running over a back.

Mason was excellent and anyone who thinks otherwise is blinkered or purely hates the guy.