AGENDA 21

General Social Discussion
Demps

Re: AGENDA 21

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 2:45 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 11:29 am
If they didn't find a "cure" for AIDS it could of been its own Agent 21......................
Man made illness..... Designed to wipe people out.

Rothschild are Jewish and control the UN through finances.

Their bank is the one countries borrow from when they're in need and then they can't afford to pay back.

People like NT Tiger are very naive thinking this won't effect them when it will in fact their children and their children for generations to come.

Inks social currency thread is just the beginning.

There is plans to insert microchips into humans that work like debit cards so thats how u purchase goods. If you break the law or are a fugitive the government can turn your chip off and you won't be able to survive.

New world order is coming to your backyard lads.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 3:01 pm

Stop hanging out with Alien, Demps...
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 3:10 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 3:01 pm
Stop hanging out with Alien, Demps...
Never met the dud.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 4:17 pm

Nelson wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 9:26 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:58 am
Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:42 am
NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 8:38 am

Exactly what it says.
How do you achieve such a goal?
It's a motherhood statement. The first step is defining what is sustainable. Following that limiting population growth.
That’s not how this works. The other way to reduce population is to start wars to cull large numbers quickly. Rothschild sounds like a very Jewish name, so presumably these Rothschilds are manoeuvring China into a position of power under an agreement whereby the newfound Chinese might can be used to eradicate populations in the Middle East - starting with Palestinians.

You’ve always gotta work the pantomime villain Jews into the narrative...
Ok so the Jews control the Chinese. I met a guy in town some months ago who claimed the Catholic Church owned the US Government and were working toward world domination. I also met a guy down in NSW when I was down there who reckoned that the local factory was making soylent green.
It certainly looks like a very large and coordinated conspiracy.
"Quality Stupidity"

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 4:20 pm

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 2:45 pm
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 11:29 am
If they didn't find a "cure" for AIDS it could of been its own Agent 21......................
Man made illness..... Designed to wipe people out.

Their bank is the one countries borrow from when they're in need and then they can't afford to pay back.

People like NT Tiger are very naive thinking this won't effect them when it will in fact their children and their children for generations to come.

Inks social currency thread is just the beginning.

There is plans to insert microchips into humans that work like debit cards so thats how u purchase goods. If you break the law or are a fugitive the government can turn your chip off and you won't be able to survive.

New world order is coming to your backyard lads.
And so presumably Demps, your children and children's children will also be affected by this new world order, unless of course you are one of the chosen few. What are you doing in preparation?
"Quality Stupidity"

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 5:46 pm

If a wealth Chineseman came knocking and wanted to buy/part own the WestsTigers..,.. should we let him?
in Ivan we distrust

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:01 pm

Tigerdon wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 5:46 pm
If a wealth Chineseman came knocking and wanted to buy/part own the WestsTigers..,.. should we let him?
Why not... Its where all the merch comes from anyway...
#Unbeatable

willow

Post by willow » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:24 pm

I can see this thread spiraling out of control before too long. Oh well, let's see if people can stay on point.

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:41 pm

willow wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:24 pm
I can see this thread spiraling out of control before too long. Oh well, let's see if people can stay on point.
I was waiting for your input too Mr.

It's a very serious discussion and the outcome when agenda 21 takes over will not be good for any of us.

This thread may get some traffic to the site also.

Willow, are u aware?
#Unbeatable

NT Tiger

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:55 pm

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:41 pm
willow wrote:

It's a very serious discussion and the outcome when agenda 21 takes over will not be good for any of us.

Willow, are u aware?
So once again, in this serious discussion; What is the survival strategy Demps, What do we do when agenda 21 takes over?
What is the point of spreading awareness of the gathering storm if there is no plan to avoid the predicted outcome or the consequences of said outcome?
"Quality Stupidity"

willow

Post by willow » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:00 pm

Demps wrote:
willow wrote:

Willow, are u aware?
Head on a swivel Demps, head on a swivel.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:14 pm

willow wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:00 pm
Demps wrote:
willow wrote:

Willow, are u aware?
Lieutenant Dan is always ready ;)

Some of us can live off the land .....well could 30 years ago :shock:

As I have said previously unfortunately Australia will be in huge peril when Asia's and Europe's food and resources stocks decline

Americans won't care ....they'll probably invent some reason to declare war on us

How the hell could we defend this nation seriously with our limited population and huge coastlines ,reinvent the Brisbane line ??

Might be time to ante up , keep our Uranium and nuking ourselves up on the hush

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:15 pm

NT Tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 6:55 pm
Demps wrote:
willow wrote:

Willow, are u aware?
So once again, in this serious discussion; What is the survival strategy Demps, What do we do when agenda 21 takes over?
What is the point of spreading awareness of the gathering storm if there is no plan to avoid the predicted outcome or the consequences of said outcome?
I fear there isn't much you can do...
I didn't know about this stuff either up until recently and once I started looking into it and reading up, I was shocked.

From the lima declaration to agenda 21 - it's sickening how the government seems set on destroying our country. This stuff isn't just conspiracy theory stuff - it's real with Pauline Hanson addressing it in parliament and once you start understanding things like how the government allows 800,000 refugees enter this country and 100,000+ skilled migrant labourers when the country isn't designed to allow for such growth and the fact that surveys show within 5 years of arrival, the unemployment rate with these foreigners is so high as well as the crime with no convictions due to prison over population....

Our country is breaking it's back to strengthen other countries.
At the end of the day we should be self sufficient with our own industry, our own farming, our own laws that are relevant to our country.

Please look into this further for your own understanding.
10 years isn't that far away
#Unbeatable

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:22 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:14 pm
willow wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:00 pm
Demps wrote:
willow wrote:

Willow, are u aware?
Lieutenant Dan is always ready ;)

Some of us can live off the land .....well could 30 years ago :shock:

As I have said previously unfortunately Australia will be in huge peril when Asia's and Europe's food and resources stocks decline

Americans won't care ....they'll probably invent some reason to declare war on us

How the hell could we defend this nation seriously with our limited population and huge coastlines ,reinvent the Brisbane line ??

Might be time to ante up , keep our Uranium and nuking ourselves up on the hush
There won't be any living off the land because the land will be owned by overseas investors.

Agenda 21 means the country and every country for that matter is under control by THE UNITED NATIONS.

An extract for you -

"Land…cannot be treated as an ordinary asset, controlled by individuals and subject to the pressures and inefficiencies of the market. Private land ownership is also a principal instrument of accumulation and concentration of wealth and therefore contributes to social injustice; if unchecked, it may become a major obstacle in the planning and implementation of development schemes."

Meaning global governing bodies (The UN) will control private property, including YOUR land as they want... In the name of "The Greater Good". You will be forced out of your own home and re-homed some where they see appropriate.
#Unbeatable

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:32 pm

Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:15 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:
willow wrote:

Willow, are u aware?
I didn't know about this stuff either up until recently and once I started looking into it and reading up, I was shocked.

From the lima declaration to agenda 21 - it's sickening how the government seems set on destroying our country. This stuff isn't just conspiracy theory stuff - it's real with Pauline Hanson addressing it in parliament and once you start understanding things like how the government allows 800,000 refugees enter this country and 100,000+ skilled migrant labourers when the country isn't designed to allow for such growth and the fact that surveys show within 5 years of arrival, the unemployment rate with these foreigners is so high as well as the crime with no convictions due to prison over population....

At the end of the day we should be self sufficient with our own industry, our own farming, our own laws that are relevant to our country.

Demps the one thing that will help our country is taking on more migrants

Many of our industries SUFFER do to our lack of population

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:34 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:32 pm
Demps wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:15 pm
NT Tiger wrote:
Demps wrote:

Willow, are u aware?

Demps the one thing that will help our country is taking on more migrants

Many of our industries SUFFER do to our lack of population
If the migrants are willing to work...
It's not like the old days where all the migrants were hard working.

Reports are coming in that refugees, generally, aren't finding employment and just soaking it up on the welfare system.
#Unbeatable

The Patriot

Post by The Patriot » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:39 pm

Demps wrote:
Demps wrote:
Demps wrote:
New world order is coming to your backyard lads
Its not coming its already here.
Its an opinion!

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:44 pm

The Patriot wrote:
Thu 08 Nov, 2018 7:39 pm
Demps wrote:
Demps wrote:
Demps wrote:
New world order is coming to your backyard lads
Its not coming its already here.
:bawling
#Unbeatable