We just overcame our worst case scenario trifecta

cnx_tigers

We just overcame our worst case scenario trifecta

Post by cnx_tigers » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 8:56 pm

Fitzy screw up costing us a try? Check.

Ayhsford arm grab costing us a try? Check.

Benji having a nightmare with the boot? Check.

Those three things right there are out weaknesses. There's no mistaking that those three things are going to cost us a game at some point. We avoided ALL THREE tonight. Amazing.

We need to learn though. I think I'm one of the few posters here who's never really taken a shot at Fitzy. He's a grand final winner and always gives his all.............but it's time to go. Incredibly poor tonight. So bad it was embaressing.

Blake needs to stop the weak arm grabbing or go down to Balmain-Ryde.

Benji's kicking...............we need a new kicker. It's too late in the season though. We've just got to hope a 1 from 5 night doesn't come in a knock out game.

ron burgandy

Post by ron burgandy » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 8:58 pm

id rather not overcome them as to not have them happen ie fitzy and ayshford to state cup for the rest of 2010 and ryan and brown to fill those spots

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 9:02 pm

And over the last number of seasons we wouldn;t have gone close to overcoming that lot.
Madgic!

senexx

Post by senexx » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 9:03 pm

And here I thought you meant Brisbane, Titans, Cowboys
Courage in my Blood
And Stripes across My Heart
- senex tigris

cnx_tigers

Post by cnx_tigers » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 9:05 pm

I'd almost put Flanagan in the centers. Ayshford is so slow that it wouldn't make any difference and Flanagan is a vastly better defender. He's played there in the UK.

I don't want to pick on Blake................but he concedes a try a week. Arm grabbing just won't cut it in the NRL and Tamata isn't exactly a big bloke. That was soft.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 19 Jul, 2010 9:28 pm

cnx_tigers wrote:I'd almost put Flanagan in the centers. Ayshford is so slow that it wouldn't make any difference and Flanagan is a vastly better defender. He's played there in the UK.

I don't want to pick on Blake................but he concedes a try a week. Arm grabbing just won't cut it in the NRL and Tamata isn't exactly a big bloke. That was soft.
Apparenty he's quite a good goal kicker too, be handy to have him on the field for 80 minutes to slot them over.

Benji already has enough on his plate, and some of his previous conversion efforts have been quite good. but 1 from 6 is unacceptable
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...