beau knows how to be mediocre

tig_prmz

Re: beau knows how to be mediocre

Post by tig_prmz » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 10:54 am

Even if he doesn't make any errors, he cant gain speed in one week. He can't gain 10 kg in one week either. I have never been the one to bag him, but when Robbie kicked the ball on tackle 0/1, I partly blame Ryan coz he was just too slow.

Can't blame him much for the miss on Gordon coz Bird was charging at him as well. But he didn't even get a hand on Gordon. He was left in no man's land in that one. I don't think he can gain all that in one week. I would rather have Latu in for him. Sorry Beau :(
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

crouching_tiger

Post by crouching_tiger » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:00 am

smeghead wrote:I think he has been bad. However I would not drop him at this stage.

He needs to get some of the stuff out of his game. Accept that he does not have the talent to tap balls back in etc. (couldn't believe he pulled that again last night).

I would not move him though because we need that right side combo settled in defence
Well in all of his time in 1st grade Sheens has never played him in his natural position. You and i both know he is a gun centre...
QUOTE WestsTigers:"Fitzhenry is a very experienced player and will assist in providing leadership to the younger players in the Wests Tigers squad"

QUOTE Tim Sheens:"We owe our fans an apology for that today"

QUOTE Stephen Humphreys:"it was important to secure Fifita for a longer period"

flash

Post by flash » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 11:36 am

I don't understand how a winger/fullback can allow a high ball to hit them, it's the second time Beau has had the chance to catch the ball but has just stood there like a Rabbit in the headlights and has gifted the opposition another set of 6. I can forgive players who drop the ball occassionally but he will cost us big time beacuse "Beau knows" sweet FA about how to catch the ball.

hooker

Post by hooker » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 12:47 pm

Wow you guys are tough

we are doing great. Beau loves the club. Gets us great publicity

Beau is worth it.

and if nothing else he is great at post try celebrations

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 1:56 pm

He has been alright in some games, but usually he's pretty average. I'd have Brown in the side over him at full strength.

Fraze23

Post by Fraze23 » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 2:26 pm

well when you stick your neck out expect your head to get cut off

scarcev

Post by scarcev » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 4:58 pm

tig_prmz wrote:I have never been the one to bag him, but when Robbie kicked the ball on tackle 0/1, I partly blame Ryan coz he was just too slow. :(
Usain Bolt wouldnt have got that ball it was a rubbish kick.

izotope

Post by izotope » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 5:12 pm

Don't get me wrong I thought he has played decent for most the year but his recent matches he has really gone down hill.
Won't attck a bomb
Offers nothing from dummy half!

I love his enthuisiasm and spirit but that can only get u so far.
Next year if TNT is ok he should be a walkup favourite infront of Beau
tigers!

spaceman

Post by spaceman » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 5:40 pm

This bloke is a Steve Mavin in the making.....Its only a matter of time before he costs us a big game...probably will be sooner than later

willow

Post by willow » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 5:45 pm

Hopefully he makes amends next week, he did put his body on the line against Penrith after his shocker against Souths. No doubt he was poor last night and once Prince threw that pass to Gordon, it was always going to be a try as he was on the outside of Ryan when he took the pass. Next season will certainly be interesting if Tuiaki's ankle settles down and his speed is good enough to keep him on the wing, Beau will either be wearing jersey 17 or turning out in State Cup.

angeman

Post by angeman » Sat 04 Sep, 2010 6:40 pm

beau needs to challenge for the high balls and run sideways less when hitting it up.

in saying that beau > fitzy!