Kickoff: 7:30pm Saturday 21 May
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium
Telecast: FoxSports2 LIVE
smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Suttor

Post by smeghead » Sun 22 May, 2011 12:13 pm

Performance aside as that has been rightfully discussed at length.

I hate this whiny little tosspot.

He is the worst reff in a generation and he needs to be punted.

From the stands last night I watched him look at guys next to him on one side who were offside and turn the other way to tell the other side of the ruck to hold position. This happened on half a dozen occasions.

Utter turd

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Sun 22 May, 2011 12:16 pm

he blows far to many penalties if you ask me hes a nitpicker.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Sun 22 May, 2011 12:18 pm

I don't think the players have any respect for him. Therefore they feel they can stand offside half the game.

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sun 22 May, 2011 1:07 pm

He's an absolute tool, as is Cummins (the other imbecile in pink last night). I hope we never have either ref us again. 2 worst refs in the game with Maxwell a distant 3rd.

glebe_tiger

Post by glebe_tiger » Sun 22 May, 2011 1:48 pm

definitely one of if not the worst referee in the nrl.

missed a lot of infringements that should have been penalties to us especially the first half.

all round, quite a bad game from him.

any team that has this goose as ref should be worried.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Sun 22 May, 2011 1:57 pm

Half the reason it was such a crappy game was the referring, Both sides were standing offside all night and their was a lot of niggle in the play the ball and ruck. Always a frustrating night when you have those two clowns in control

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 22 May, 2011 2:01 pm

Eddie wrote:I don't think the players have any respect for him. Therefore they feel they can stand offside half the game.
He's a lefty tosser that feels the need to justify and explain his rulings - giving mini sermons and advice..... good refs take control, look in charge and act in charge. They get respect.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Sun 22 May, 2011 6:01 pm

name 1 referee who is a good referee .....referees are like parking cops ...rangers....they are a different breed of people ... for years now the referees have controled who wins and who loses .. whats changed ?

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 22 May, 2011 7:30 pm

Suttor is close to Maxwell in my books. It was clear suttor was going to have his usual low standard of a game when in the second minute penrith put a bomb up on our line, Brown jumps up and takes it and is tackled in the air on the sportsears Cummins was going to call a penalty but Suttor overruled and we had to take a line drop out, crap decision. Farah questioned suttor and told him he would hear about it during the week. Don't know why but suttor appears to referee WTs more than the opposition- very frustrating.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 May, 2011 7:47 pm

Joke or not, it was unacceptable. Moderators should show some balls and ban this creep for the remainder of the year.

Posted using RoarFEED

Marshall_magic

Post by Marshall_magic » Sun 22 May, 2011 8:56 pm

cunno wrote:Suttor is close to Maxwell in my books. It was clear suttor was going to have his usual low standard of a game when in the second minute penrith put a bomb up on our line, Brown jumps up and takes it and is tackled in the air on the sportsears Cummins was going to call a penalty but Suttor overruled and we had to take a line drop out, crap decision. Farah questioned suttor and told him he would hear about it during the week. Don't know why but suttor appears to referee WTs more than the opposition- very frustrating.
Suttor is the worst ref in the NRL by a long way. Cummins and Maxwell round out the top 3. All 3 are blind (not offending anyone with that am I?), but Suttor is out of line when he addresses players.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 22 May, 2011 9:14 pm

I agree. BTF that post was way out of line. Vilifying people based on sexuality is archaic. Please come find us in the 21st century.

cunno

Post by cunno » Mon 23 May, 2011 8:44 pm

Marshall_magic wrote:
cunno wrote:Suttor is close to Maxwell in my books. It was clear suttor was going to have his usual low standard of a game when in the second minute penrith put a bomb up on our line, Brown jumps up and takes it and is tackled in the air on the sportsears Cummins was going to call a penalty but Suttor overruled and we had to take a line drop out, crap decision. Farah questioned suttor and told him he would hear about it during the week. Don't know why but suttor appears to referee WTs more than the opposition- very frustrating.
Suttor is the worst ref in the NRL by a long way. Cummins and Maxwell round out the top 3. All 3 are blind (not offending anyone with that am I?), but Suttor is out of line when he addresses players.
I agree MM the way he speaks to the players is arrogant and condescending. PLus the way he lectures then doesn't back it up is too much. He went on and on and on about keeping on side yet he failed to enforce it.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 24 May, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh for crying out loud, I was remarking about his uncanny resemblance to a character on a TV show that happens to be gay. It was supposed to be tongue in cheek. I have never vilified anyone based on their sexual orientation, religion or race in 2000 odd posts, I'm not going to start doing it now.

His doppelgänger is an actor on a television show, he acts as if he is a referee.

However, I will unreservedly apologise for anyone I have offended.

Posted using RoarFEED
#penaltyTigers

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...