Telecast: Ch 9
king sirro

Re: Opportunity missed

Post by king sirro » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:38 pm

And by the way....Galloway was outstanding
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:40 pm

God, nice try......its like talking to a spud.

The team couldve made the statement that set in defense, 3 mins in...I only mentioned those two as theyd made the first tackle

Its chalk and cheese

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:42 pm

Happy searching.... :lol:

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:44 pm

innsaneink wrote:God, nice try......its like talking to a spud.

The team couldve made the statement that set in defense, 3 mins in...I only mentioned those two as theyd made the first tackle

Its chalk and cheese
I hoped they'd fire up after that too. It was disappointing to see them lose the advantage straight away.

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:45 pm

Balmain Bug wrote:I agree with Ink. In the first few minutes, Glen Stewart came in 4th man in on Chris Lawrence just to swing a punch in his guts. It was a disgrace.

He should have been gang bashed on the spot.

Filthy dirty Mongrel.
Agree - he's just a grub.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:47 pm

hahahahahaha...yeh your right....nice try. If you didnt single out those two, then back-track to claim "team", then you migh have a chance...........but u chose to single out players. So which is it, Heighno and Galloway, or the team?

Im happy for you to finally realise the point i was making 3 months ago.........even if u want to claim it as your own....... Its just a shame that when i mentioned it it was against the Roosters when we got owned, but when u mention it, its when we win and every forward aimed up.

I agree...........chalk and cheese
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:49 pm

Three months :roll: ...who cares, enjoy tonite...Ive forgotten all about 3 months ago....you need to let it go mate, not good to bottle these things up. :lol:

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:52 pm

hahahahaha.....point proven. The classic Ink back down.

Yes, agree, enjoy the win in such a negative thread started by YOU
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:54 pm

Great win.....and everyone played really well.

Lets hope we can beat dragons.That could set us up.

Good to see sirro and ink in form.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:57 pm

Heres a tip KS

Hel-lo?????
NO ONE CARES ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO!

Nice exaggerated laughs there though, trying a bit too hard?
So nice of a moderator to hijack my thread, great example

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 10:59 pm

However, just to spare everyone else here any more pain, me included,
Youre right.
I'm wrong.

Happy?

:roll:

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:10 pm

innsaneink wrote:Heres a tip KS

Hel-lo?????
NO ONE CARES ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO!

Nice exaggerated laughs there though, trying a bit too hard?
So nice of a moderator to hijack my thread, great example
Hijack or just call u on your hypocrisy? Something u attempt to do to others. You have to take it if you want to give it the way u do. What goes goes for you goes for everyone. Being a mod has nothing to do with it. You get away with plenty and my comments have been a direct reply to your "original" post. So i referenced something in the past, so what? Have you done that? Have you gone searching for a post by another member he made a long time ago just to contradict him? Yes, u have and i have the example if u want it. So the example i set is just fine.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:12 pm

innsaneink wrote:However, just to spare everyone else here any more pain, me included,
Youre right.
I'm wrong.

Happy?

:roll:

Really, thats it? Even though you can be much maligned on here, u do possess a certain amount of respect......but i feel a little embarrassed for u.........you can defend yourself better than that........unless......
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

tiger4ever

Post by tiger4ever » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:19 pm

Thanks for the laugh guys...

Suzie-Q

Post by Suzie-Q » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:24 pm

What a surprise. A thread with room for discussion hijacked into "I told you you made a mistake 3 months ago" thread. Great work KS. :roll:

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:35 pm

Like I said, I will pay this to Ink (which is what I believe was the point of his post)... We got pushed and barged the large part of the match and we did NOTHING. I am thrilled we won via impotence, but we did get canned in a big way and I found myself wearing the edge of my sofa during the last five minutes because we helped them back twice... We were just lucky that our passes were on song.
"This club means a lot to me and I really love this club, I love playing here, I love playing with all of the boys, it's what I've known for pretty much all of my life and I'm happy to be here." - Luke Brooks.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:53 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:Like I said, I will pay this to Ink (which is what I believe was the point of his post)... We got pushed and barged the large part of the match and we did NOTHING. I am thrilled we won via impotence, but we did get canned in a big way and I found myself wearing the edge of my sofa during the last five minutes because we helped them back twice... We were just lucky that our passes were on song.
Yeah to an extent CB....I dont believe we did nothing though, what we did do is we hung in.
We hung in, we bustled them and into not playing their own game, forced them into something they werent comfy with....DCE's kick on the 3rd in our 20 a good example....it was a panicky rushed non communicated play...good line speed tonite got us home.

I do think similar situations in different games can have people offer different points of view, so much happens in a game and the same thing in one game can be so very different in another, the time it happened, the score, who's mentally on top, physically...the momentum, the weatehr, the refs, the opponents, whos in your team....but I'll happily accept being wrong despite haldf the people in this thread agreeing with me

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Jul, 2011 11:57 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:Like I said, I will pay this to Ink (which is what I believe was the point of his post)... We got pushed and barged the large part of the match and we did NOTHING. I am thrilled we won via impotence, but we did get canned in a big way and I found myself wearing the edge of my sofa during the last five minutes because we helped them back twice... We were just lucky that our passes were on song.
Yeah to an extent CB....I dont believe we did nothing though, what we did do is we hung in.
We hung in, we bustled them and into not playing their own game, forced them into something they werent comfy with....DCE's kick on the 3rd in our 20 a good example....it was a panicky rushed non communicated play...good line speed tonite got us home.

I do think similar situations in different games can have people offer different points of view, so much happens in a game and the same thing in one game can be so very different in another, the time it happened, the score, who's mentally on top, physically...the momentum, the weatehr, the refs, the opponents, whos in your team....but I'll happily accept being wrong despite haldf the people in this thread agreeing with me
Ink not good line speed tonight Great line speed tonight