Rumours

All First Grade related topics in regards to the off-season through to Season 2012
AmericanHistoryX

Rumours

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 8:55 pm

I'm sure the mods wouldnt get to perturbed if we encourage rumours during the off season - 3 degrees of separation. I dont mean lies or fabricated stories - but just what people hear from other people that knows somebody, who's cousin, knows somebody that goes to school with and boss knows etc etc etc... thats how i found out about ndira signing this season, coffee talk, comings and goings, It's the off season and the threads are not coming in. I like fresh threads - i hate waking up to the same threads, there must be some news, like that moltzen is in Las Vegas now, so please feel free to post people if you do hear something. I knows yous are out there because you posted here during the season. The spirit never dies. Life is just too short.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 9:32 pm

We don't mind if rumours are posted, as long they are substantiated.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 9:43 pm

Lote Tuqiri is actually an intergalactic being from the planet Kranxorn.

Lote human skin:

Lote Kranxorn skin:

You heard it here first.

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 9:45 pm

Oh crap... substantiation?

some guy I know has an uncle who has plans to create a UFO gas station somewhere in the States.... I don't know exactly I wasn't really paying attention.

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 9:52 pm

Nice one UD, but unless your mate Zaxon or whatever the hell his name is has a reputable source, I'm not going near that ;)
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

underdog

Post by underdog » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 9:52 pm

Don't know his name CB, but he sports a mighty fine Tin-foil hat.... :mrgreen:

willow

Post by willow » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 9:55 pm

This thread will not be allowed to spiral out of control with nonsense, off-season or not.

In regards to the posting of rumours, as long as they ahere to the following rule they are ok:

3. Rumours are to be treated as such and not as facts. The naming or implying of individuals in any rumour of a personal nature is strictly prohibited. Rumours from other forums, social media networks or any other channel are only acceptable if the original statement is referenced properly (screen-grab, hyperlink, scan) with evidence clearly displaying the source. Elaboration beyond what is referenced is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the offending post being removed. Weststigersforum reserves the right to moderate or ban users who continually breach this rule.

cunno

Post by cunno » Tue 11 Oct, 2011 10:18 pm

underdog wrote:Oh crap... substantiation?

some guy I know has an uncle who has plans to create a UFO gas station somewhere in the States.... I don't know exactly I wasn't really paying attention.
Was that the one that was going to supply free energy, I was hoping to ditch integral and sign up with him :)

joe's magpies

Post by joe's magpies » Wed 12 Oct, 2011 5:24 pm

Isn't rumors a Fleetwood Mac album.

Posted using RoarFEED

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Wed 12 Oct, 2011 5:56 pm

willow wrote:This thread will not be allowed to spiral out of control with nonsense, off-season or not.

In regards to the posting of rumours, as long as they ahere to the following rule they are ok:

3. Rumours are to be treated as such and not as facts. The naming or implying of individuals in any rumour of a personal nature is strictly prohibited. Rumours from other forums, social media networks or any other channel are only acceptable if the original statement is referenced properly (screen-grab, hyperlink, scan) with evidence clearly displaying the source. Elaboration beyond what is referenced is strictly prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule will result in the offending post being removed. Weststigersforum reserves the right to moderate or ban users who continually breach this rule.
yeh, i agree with willow, no communists allowed or aloud.
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Snake

Post by Snake » Thu 13 Oct, 2011 3:55 pm

It,s Rumoured that Meatloaf can actually sing!

tiger_one

Post by tiger_one » Thu 13 Oct, 2011 7:58 pm

Snake wrote:It,s Rumoured that Meatloaf can actually sing!
Oh shucks!
"You took the words right out of my mouth.......!!" :lol:

steve-o

Post by steve-o » Fri 14 Oct, 2011 12:02 pm

A mate of mine saw Dwyer at the eastern on Wednesday night. He was having a few quiet ones and apparently still has no feeling in his shoulder
Year of last finals appearance:
2018 - Roosters, Storm, Rabbitohs, Sharks, Panthers, Broncos, Dragons, Warriors
2017 - Eels, Sea Eagles, Cowboys
2016 - Raiders, Bulldogs, Titans
2013 - Knights
2011 - Tigers

underdog

Post by underdog » Fri 14 Oct, 2011 12:12 pm

steve-o wrote:A mate of mine saw Dwyer at the eastern on Wednesday night. He was having a few quiet ones and apparently still has no feeling in his shoulder

:bawling

cunno

Post by cunno » Fri 14 Oct, 2011 2:08 pm

steve-o wrote:A mate of mine saw Dwyer at the eastern on Wednesday night. He was having a few quiet ones and apparently still has no feeling in his shoulder
what is the eastern?

markotiger

Post by markotiger » Fri 14 Oct, 2011 3:48 pm

cunno wrote:
what is the eastern?
eastern creek raceway i believe!

hammertime

Post by hammertime » Fri 14 Oct, 2011 4:15 pm

markotiger wrote:
cunno wrote:
what is the eastern?
eastern creek raceway i believe!
ha, I think it's the one adjoining the Bondi Junction shopping center.

tigerlogic

Post by tigerlogic » Sat 15 Oct, 2011 9:22 am

Yes it's the eastern at bondi it's a hotel... Also he probably couldn't feel his shoulder cos he was drinking lol I ge numb after a few too :-)

Posted using RoarFEED