Lawrence

ImageImageImage
Kickoff:
Venue: Sydney Football Stadium
Telecast:
simonthetiger

Re: Lawrence

Post by simonthetiger » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm a massive fan,but he has been awful this year.

Letting balls go that are hitting his chest with the line open.......it's killing me.

I dunno wots goin on but he just isn't reading Benji at all.

tomcat

Post by tomcat » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 2:25 pm

simonthetiger wrote:I'm a massive fan,but he has been awful this year.

Letting balls go that are hitting his chest with the line open.......it's killing me.

I dunno wots goin on but he just isn't reading Benji at all.
Who can read Benji ?.one of the best centres in the world being Crucified by an erratic five-eighth. thats why i'd like to see Lawrence play five/eighth and Marshall centre.
EVERYBODY WANTS TO GO TO HEAVEN, BUT NOBODY WANTS TO DIE..

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Sat 07 Apr, 2012 2:36 pm

hellman wrote:I thought Lawrence was great last night. His defence was hard and so were his runs. Yes he now has a mistake in him every game but with the amount of hit-ups he is doing it isn't surprising.

Give him some space out wide and he is going to explode.

I would love to see him at fullback or lock because we need him more involved. Still I think he is one of the top centres in the game. He was pretty close to Hodges in my opinion last night and I think he is a better defender than Hodges.
Sums up my feelings.

I doubt sheens would give him a run @ FB with so many candidates already in the side, but it would be interesting to see how he goes there seeing as though he is 1 of the best 1 on 1 tacklers in the game and has explosive speed.

Mattie13

Post by Mattie13 » Sun 08 Apr, 2012 6:54 pm

6 games, no line breaks, no tries. Considering that (the left hand side) was our strength in 2010 it is a very string reason why we aren't going so well. The question is then, "why are we not scoring tries down the left hand side". If anyone has the answer, please email Tim Sheens now because he clearly doesn't know why! Not bashing Sheensy, but I'm sure he is racking his brain with this along with a thousand other 'WTF' type questions. I have faith, I just hope that isn't prevailed as stupidity.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

boonboon

Post by boonboon » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 10:45 am

I think he has been the furthest of any player from his best so far this year - he bombed a try and then the broncos scored up the other end he is missing tackles and making errors every game after being a certain origin starter 6 weeks ago now he is struggling to keep his fg spot if ayshford hadn't been horrible too (although showing more in attack then Lawrence less in d) then reddy might be replacing Lawrence in the centers

saundo55

Post by saundo55 » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 11:02 am

seijai wrote:I was at the game and thought his D was atrocious
What game were you watching he made a couple of the biggest legal hits of the game

Skando&Hodgo

Post by Skando&Hodgo » Mon 09 Apr, 2012 12:39 pm

He was at the same game I was at and your right Lawrence did pull off a couple of big hits. But his defence in general is disgraceful and has been all year, some very poor reads which leads to breaks/tries....no origin this year for Lawry!

Juro

Post by Juro » Tue 10 Apr, 2012 1:07 pm

I thought he was starting to rebuild his confidence against Brisbane. Hopefully in the next few weeks he will be creating a lot more opportunities for us. God know we need them!
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...