Player stats from the game

ImageImageImage
Twodogs

Re: Player stats from the game

Post by Twodogs » Sat 19 May, 2012 10:42 am

bonstonker wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Well done to Keefy and Woods both absolute machines

I just hope Sheens isn't burning out big Aaron

Its only Round 11 after all and this is his first season playing as a starter At the moment everything is going great guns , but I want Aaron firing on all cylinders in September
a valid point happy that also concerns me.
something sheens will never acknowledge.
The concern is injury. In the absence of injury, more playing time will simply make him fitter and stronger. Of course they must be very mindful of not burning him out.

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Tigerspirit

Post by Tigerspirit » Sat 19 May, 2012 10:43 am

Utai was fantastic he brought the mongrel do or die attitude and it lifted everybody to me he was the x factor. Everyone else lifted except reddy had an ordinary game.

badger

Post by badger » Sat 19 May, 2012 12:26 pm

ONCE AGAIN my man Fulton tops tackle count at 44 with only 3 misses. He just goes about his business in the most professional manner and doesnt get involved in any silly stuff without any fuss man this guys a star. You have to take your hat off to big woodsy who only played 64 miniutes and came up with 43 tackles. Willow recons Woodsey and The sause should be in SOO 2 I disagree For mine it should be Woodsey out of 2nd row and Fulton out of lock. They both shon against a bigger faster and stronger pack exactly what NSW needs.

tigerlogic

Post by tigerlogic » Sat 19 May, 2012 1:00 pm

badger wrote:ONCE AGAIN my man Fulton tops tackle count at 44 with only 3 misses. He just goes about his business in the most professional manner and doesnt get involved in any silly stuff without any fuss man this guys a star. You have to take your hat off to big woodsy who only played 64 miniutes and came up with 43 tackles. Willow recons Woodsey and The sause should be in SOO 2 I disagree For mine it should be Woodsey out of 2nd row and Fulton out of lock. They both shon against a bigger faster and stronger pack exactly what NSW needs.

How were the warriors pack faster? How r the qld pack faster? Both packs bigger yes but both slower too!

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Sat 19 May, 2012 1:46 pm

I now rate Aaron Woods the number one prop in the game. The kid`s confidence is growing rapidly and he just keeps getting better and better. His attitude is great on and off the field, he fears no one and I think he genuinely believes he`s one of the worlds best props now.
I`ve watched Liam Fulton play as far back as when he was in the Magpies premiership winning S.G Ball side and I`ve got no doubt he`s in career best form. His effort has always been there, but he`s running the ball harder than ever this season.
Lote also back in form was very pleasing, plenty of good signs from last nights win, here come the Wests Tigers!!!

hellman

Post by hellman » Sat 19 May, 2012 5:47 pm

Woods is a great player.

Fulton has always been quality but he gets smashed at times. With a couple of big forwards like Woods and Galloway in the team though Fulton to me looks like a automatic starter in our team.