My only wish

ImageImageImage
westie18

My only wish

Post by westie18 » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 6:41 pm

My only wish, is that they play like it means something, I can handle a defeat when I can see they are playing focused, strong and determined football, however, watching them smoulder when they should be burning, really gets to me, so if you you do lose boys, at least go down fighting and not look like you are accepting a flogging and if they win, then all the better.
It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters in the end.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 8:26 pm

How can you cop it if it looks like it means something to them, when only a week ago it clearly was evident it seemed to mean very little?
I cant.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 8:30 pm

we need a backbone - not a wish bone
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 8:40 pm

It was pretty obvious last yr that Illawarra packed it in after Bennett signed with the Knights. I haven't seen any difference in the Tigers this year

Anthism

Post by Anthism » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 10:04 pm

If we get destroyed there will need to be massive changes. I don't think anyone will hang around if they turn in the same effort as last week. Not sure what (will change) but here's hoping.
If they come our firing and win then I suppose there's a chance we can make/impact the finals.
Not fussed with either other than the Monday when I see all my mates if we get demolished.
Problem is if we beat Melbourne and don't make the finals it will be a massive loss as nothing will change and I have a feeling this is the most likely event :/

Posted using RoarFEED 2012

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 10:24 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:It was pretty obvious last yr that Illawarra packed it in after Bennett signed with the Knights. I haven't seen any difference in the Tigers this year
No, just wish it was for the same reason! I could cop them packing it in this year if it meant Sheens was leaving next year.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 10:39 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:we need a backbone - not a wish bone
Lol

kh_canada

Post by kh_canada » Wed 29 Aug, 2012 10:57 pm

Flippedy wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:It was pretty obvious last yr that Illawarra packed it in after Bennett signed with the Knights. I haven't seen any difference in the Tigers this year
No, just wish it was for the same reason! I could cop them packing it in this year if it meant Sheens was leaving next year.
Maybe he is..

The Huth... the Huth... the Huth is on fire

Tiger_heart

Post by Tiger_heart » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 11:15 am

AmericanHistoryX wrote:we need a backbone - not a wish bone
Mind you, if some magic helps then I say give the wish bone a try...

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 30 Aug, 2012 12:15 pm

Flippedy wrote:
I'm with you Flippedy . if we can't make it get flooged by Storm . But wouldn't be fair on Ellis. Sheens has to be scrutinised in the off- season . A top 4 should of been the minimum for the year.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.