Ayshford

ImageImageImage
User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Ayshford

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 3:51 pm

Should be hooked at halftime. Absolutely useless and clearly not interested.

This guy is a talentless hack. He can't be picked next week.


tigerlogic
Member
Member
Posts: 958
Joined: Sun 26 Jun, 2011 1:23 pm

Post by tigerlogic » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 3:59 pm

Cannot blame potter for this ridiculous "team" performance, but can definitely blame potter for picking ayshford next week! He's taking the piss atm

Royce
Member
Member
Posts: 154
Joined: Sat 11 May, 2013 8:50 pm

Post by Royce » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:02 pm

Unbelievably bad.

Literally looks like he is not mentally out there.

pattyferg
Member
Member
Posts: 306
Joined: Sat 11 May, 2013 11:44 am

Post by pattyferg » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:12 pm

Has never been a good player. Maybe solid during our good years but never been a great player.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Eddie
Member
Member
Posts: 3562
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Eddie » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:46 pm

Im furious at Potter for picking this bloke.

Look at his effort for the Titans first try. Just non plussed, standing there.

Get rid of this hack, he is a average footballer with a terrible attitude.


User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:48 pm

Eddie wrote:Im furious at Potter for picking this bloke.

Look at his effort for the Titans first try. Just non plussed, standing there.

Get rid of this hack, he is a average footballer with a terrible attitude.
Yep, agree with pattyferg, he's always been a barely average first grader at best.

I remember when people were calling him to play Origin LOL.

brk53y
Member
Member
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by brk53y » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:54 pm

Always been a fan of blake but his effort today was woeful. Shouldn't play again this year.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:55 pm

He has gone backwards by a huge margin, but calling Blake a barely average footballer considering his form in 2010/11 is a bit much.

Short memories.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
Wagga Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 740
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Wagga Tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 4:59 pm

What choices do we have? I would love to see him go but who do you put there Lote? Where is Reddy he would be a better option.

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:00 pm

LaT wrote:He has gone backwards by a huge margin, but calling Blake a barely average footballer considering his form in 2010/11 is a bit much.

Short memories.
What a load of rubbish, he's had ONE season where he was above average at best (2011).

He is slow, does not know how to pass and is now not interested in tackling.

Another in the long line of very average first graders massively overrated by fans with black, gold and white glasses on.

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:02 pm

Sure, we all loved him because he played for Tigers. Same old excuse used by people who can't make a coherent argument for something on this forum.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

brk53y
Member
Member
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by brk53y » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:04 pm

LaT wrote:He has gone backwards by a huge margin, but calling Blake a barely average footballer considering his form in 2010/11 is a bit much.

Short memories.
Lol. You were bagging Benji deluxe in the live game thread. How would you describe his form in 2010/11? Short memory?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
hybrid_tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 4564
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 10:49 am
Location: Latchem Robinson Stand

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:05 pm

LaT wrote:Sure, we all loved him because he played for Tigers. Same old excuse used by people who can't make a coherent argument for something on this forum.
LOL, please tell me what attributes he has that makes him a quality player? How many years has he played at a consistently high level?

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:08 pm

brk53y wrote:
LaT wrote:He has gone backwards by a huge margin, but calling Blake a barely average footballer considering his form in 2010/11 is a bit much.

Short memories.
Lol. You were bagging Benji deluxe in the live game thread. How would you describe his form in 2010/11? Short memory?

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
I also said Blake should be dropped in the live thread.

Have another read of this thread, my point isn't that Blake is playing good footy at the moment because he isn't. My point is people saying hes ALWAYS been a below average footballer just isn't true. He was a good footballer and rightly deserved praise from people on this forum.

WTH does Benji enter into the conversation?
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

brk53y
Member
Member
Posts: 588
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 7:56 pm

Post by brk53y » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:22 pm

I just think its funny that you say people have short memories when they bag Blake, considering his 2010/11 form, but in another thread your bagging benji who's form in 2010/11 was arguably the best of his career.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

User avatar
bonstonker
Member
Member
Posts: 1420
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 2:14 am
Location: Louisiana,usa

Post by bonstonker » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:26 pm

the origin projections for him were laughable,and now even more so.

User avatar
jirskyr
Member
Member
Posts: 5916
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by jirskyr » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:27 pm

Haha Sharkies enjoy his services. I can't wait for a centre pairing of Pomeroy and Ayshford, what a comedy that could be.

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3468
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Post by LaT » Sun 04 Aug, 2013 5:28 pm

brk53y wrote:I just think its funny that you say people have short memories when they bag Blake, considering his 2010/11 form, but in another thread your bagging benji who's form in 2010/11 was arguably the best of his career.

Posted using RoarFEED 2013
Yes its funny purely because people are saying Blake was always crap, which is untrue.

The only way any of what you are saying could be even remotely true is if I came out right now and said "Benji was always a below average first grader". I've never said that, so nothing you are saying makes any sense.

TBH I think you must have read something that wasn't there and now you can't admit you were wrong.
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

Post Reply