Live game thread

ImageImageImage
monkey

Live game thread

Post by monkey » Sat 07 Sep, 2013 10:02 pm

willow wrote:
Tigerdave wrote:
smeghead wrote:Well in positive news the year is over, Benji is gone, Lote should be following and our pack should be a big improver with all troops on deck
This, there has been some good signs with the young guys improving over the last few weeks as well, Teddy certainly has been outstanding
Agree, looking forward next year to seeing us climb a few spots on the ladder and seeing how the young brigade coming through have developed with a full offseason under their belt.
Yep see you guys in the pre season

Posted using RoarFEED 2013

Chipofftheoldblock

Post by Chipofftheoldblock » Sun 08 Sep, 2013 1:43 am

I thought we done well to get back into the game at 22 all and then BMM gives away 2 penalties in a row (try), 2 min ball strip on the 2nd tackle (try) and that was game over. Didnt have any of the ball for next 20 min.
Alot of work to be done in the off-season with I think a new style of play and for every supporters sake a better attitude to defense (both style and structure).

Sirro needs alot more work in reading the defense on the edge (his hips were never square meaning JT just needed to straighten up to hit his runners) and our inside defense had no urgency.

BMM needs to just hold onto the ball. How many times this year has he broken the line only to lose the ball??? He has come on leaps and bounds in the back end of the year and a strong off season will see him get much better.

Teddy and Simona have been standouts with Blair providing value once switched to prop.

I think we will improve next season but they have to buy into Potters philosophy and also have some luck with injuries. I look forward to next season with a coach not afraid to make the tough decisions. Be interesting to see who he brings in on his coaching staff.