Rd 1 AFTERMATH thread

Tigersman

Rd 1 AFTERMATH thread

Post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:15 pm

This forum needs an after the game thread.
90% of you will be calling us spooners but last week you guys where saying we where a chance of making the 8 what happened what? 1 game with out 5 of our best players (Nofo,Sirro,Simona,Galloway,Halatau) and we bring out the pitch forks? :crazy
Tigersman since 2013!

bigdamo

Post by bigdamo » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:18 pm

How long have you watched the game we've made finals three times since 2000 we are not even in the ballpark as a weak stgeorge side We are know here near bottom sides we will finish last just winning a game will be a feat

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:20 pm

There is no overreaction. This team has been terrible for 12 out of 13 years on defense (2010 is the exception) and it is terrible now. The worst attacking side in football scored 44 easily with no issues. I can only imagine that this terrible squad who are disgracing every single fan will concede 90 in a game. It's going to happen, because no one out there cares at all about winning and not embarrassing themselves. Every try teams score is easy. They require 0 creativity or 0 spark, no it's just simple bargeover or a couple of passes.

Yes I'm mad, but I'm just reacting to a 13 year sample size, not a 1 game one. This team is going nowhere right now and I see nowhere but down to 16th.

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:21 pm

They are not 5 of our best. Simona and Nofoaluma are young rookies who have great attack but would have not saved us there at all. Defensively they would have contributed nothing. Sironen is a poor defender on the fringe and a solid runner of the ball so he too would have done not much. Galloway is a slug on the park and would have been useless and Halatau is a journeyman.

We missed Fulton big time.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:23 pm

Tigersman wrote:This forum needs an after the game thread.
90% of you will be calling us spooners but last week you guys where saying we where a chance of making the 8 what happened what? 1 game with out 5 of our best players (Nofo,Sirro,Simona,Galloway,Halatau) and we bring out the pitch forks? :crazy
Man your a goose , fair dinkum . Overreaction go with Underdog and get yourself seen aswell
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:24 pm

This will mean nothing to the chumps earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, but the $100 that just cost me to watch them play like that hurt. I dont struggle financially, i consider myself middle of the road, so i really feel for those who struggle and forked out their hard earned. A large bunch of those players should be afraid to face their team mates.

Tedesco, besides a bad mistake before half time can hold his head up. Nice debut by Taupau and decent return by Richards. Blair looked strong and tried hard.
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:24 pm

MacDougall wrote:They are not 5 of our best. Simona and Nofoaluma are young rookies who have great attack but would have not saved us there at all. Defensively they would have contributed nothing. Sironen is a poor defender on the fringe and a solid runner of the ball so he too would have done not much. Galloway is a slug on the park and would have been useless and Halatau is a journeyman.

We missed Fulton big time.
EXACTLY
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:25 pm

Did we not call this year a re-building year?
Tigersman since 2013!

pacman

Post by pacman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:25 pm

did you watch the game? really

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:27 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Man your a goose , fair dinkum . Overreaction go with Underdog and get yourself seen aswell
How many people have you insulted today??? When some one doesn't agree with you you insult them.....
Tigersman since 2013!

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:28 pm

king sirro wrote:This will mean nothing to the chumps earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, but the $100 that just cost me to watch them play like that hurt. I dont struggle financially, i consider myself middle of the road, so i really feel for those who struggle and forked out their hard earned. A large bunch of those players should be afraid to face their team mates.

Tedesco, besides a bad mistake before half time can hold his head up. Nice debut by Taupau and decent return by Richards. Blair looked strong and tried hard.
King your 100% right mate.
Tigersman since 2013!

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:29 pm

pacman wrote:
Did you? Or were you to busy liking posts and insulting people?
Tigersman since 2013!

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:31 pm

king sirro wrote:This will mean nothing to the chumps earning hundreds of thousands of dollars a year, but the $100 that just cost me to watch them play like that hurt. I dont struggle financially, i consider myself middle of the road, so i really feel for those who struggle and forked out their hard earned. A large bunch of those players should be afraid to face their team mates.

And that is why we struggle in membership numbers and sponsorship, people don't want to throw money away on them.

pacman

Post by pacman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:32 pm

Tigersman wrote:
pacman wrote:
Please you are fifteen, you wouldn't begin to understand anything about football so i'm not even going to bother arguing, just remain in your fantasy land where the tigers win the premiership every year !

Properossi

Post by Properossi » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:32 pm

Discipline Discipline Discipline

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:34 pm

the defense needs to get itself in order. :pray:
we play the rabbitoh's in two weeks time.
otherwise, it will be a very humiliating scoreline that wests-tigers will be on the wrong side of :oops: .
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:34 pm

pacman wrote:
Tigersman wrote:
pacman wrote:
Please you are fifteen, you wouldn't begin to understand anything about football so i'm not even going to bother arguing, just remain in your fantasy land where the tigers win the premiership every year !
:roll I am 15 and I know more about footy then you do lol!
Tigersman since 2013!

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 09 Mar, 2014 5:40 pm

Tigersman wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
How many people have you insulted today??? When some one doesn't agree with you you insult them.....
Just a word of advice , when you get older don't ever go to a pub and have a drink if you got your feelings hurt over Goose.
So what do you want people to say after that performance ? we played probably the worst team in the comp.
Look if Goose made you upset ? I apologise .