Coaches words

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Coaches words

Post by old man tiger » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 9:26 am

Pretty sure the thread was started before the game guys. I have to admit when jt wheeled out the "we're improving every week" in the channel 9 pre-game it sounded off to me too. Much happier with his post-game comments and Graham probably would be too lol

MacDougall

Post by MacDougall » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:05 am

Lol every one of you who are laying the boot in have said similar this season and he posted this before the game finished.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 10:08 am

NT Tiger wrote:Probably lost a motza on the dogs.
He must have, considering he posted it before the game even started.

Love the WestsTigers

Post by Love the WestsTigers » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 11:06 am

old man tiger wrote:Pretty sure the thread was started before the game guys. I have to admit when jt wheeled out the "we're improving every week" in the channel 9 pre-game it sounded off to me too. Much happier with his post-game comments and Graham probably would be too lol

Spot on

I looked at the time stamp when it was posted too
If it had been well after that win then i wouldnt have shown any sympathy
As it happens losses can make you go mental, so i will let this one slide in the name of frustration.
Doubt old mate will start anymore negative threads seeing the flogging copped out of this one

OutbackJack

Post by OutbackJack » Sat 25 Apr, 2015 1:12 pm

Some people are only happy when they are miserable.
Well done JT. Enjoyed last night's game.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 26 Apr, 2015 1:14 am

grahamr wrote:Well, just listened to an interview with Jason Taylor,
Is he really on this planet or does he have another 1st grade team hidden away from the fans somewhere!

With statements like, we are on the improve and I am happy with the progress of the team.

Come on JT, wake up out of that fantasy land your in and really take a hard long look!!

Cause if your happy you must have your goals set to avoid the wooden spoon and that's about all the heights your going to reach if you go along with what we have been dished up!

If you're not happy with the team's progress, at least be happy with the win. JT is doing a great job with this team, Patients is required Grahamr.
Change takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

ryanda01

Post by ryanda01 » Sun 28 Jun, 2015 11:42 pm

Is he really on this planet or does he have another 1st grade team hidden away from the fans somewhere!

With statements like, we are on the improve and I am happy with the progress of the team.

Come on JT, wake up out of that fantasy land your in and really take a hard long look!!

Cause if your happy you must have your goals set to avoid the wooden spoon and that's about all the heights your going to reach if you go along with what we have been dished up!
Saw that big grahamr had a rep of -4 and wanted to see what he contributed that caused this.

Looks like the big guy coped a hammering for something he was on the money for...

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 1:14 am

Tigermama wrote:

If you're not happy with the team's progress, at least be happy with the win. JT is doing a great job with this team, Patients is required Grahamr.
Change takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day.

I take it all back. JT's not the coach to turn this team around it seems. Hope he proves me wrong though.

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 7:12 am

Up until about round 14 I was undecided , after yesterday's game I can see JT is a rookie coach with a rookie team.
in Ivan we distrust

goldcoast tiger

Post by goldcoast tiger » Mon 29 Jun, 2015 9:40 pm

king sirro wrote:Well if you have a closer look in hindsight after tonight's game (which in fairness I'm doing)... u might adjust your thinking a little.

Yes we only have ourselves to blame for our losses but we could so easily be 7 from 8 this year. We blew the canberra game, blew the first dogs game and should have beat the Warriors.

We have a lot to improve on, last week proves that, but tonight shows we can make those improvements
Almost every year I've looked back on the year and could say "if we did this " or if we'd won this game" or some other "if",
I'm not having a shot at you Siro, but that's Wests Tigers exactly.
We are a club of IF'S
I honestly can't see anything thing that shows any improvement at all.
We get excited over a win against anyone at all, even when they are way under strength , and start thinking " here we go" then get smashed by the next three ot four clubs that we play,
That's been us even back in Sheens day, he could get the team up for a couple of games, but we always crash back to mediocracy soon after , and our turnstile defence comes back .
Nothing's changed , except now our attack is almost as bad as our defence.
We are SOFT. With the exception of Tapau, ( and I don't know how long we will be able to keep him) most of our team could not knock the skin off a Baked Custard