JT is killing it

rialto

Re: JT is killing it

Post by rialto » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 8:42 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:Well Jason is killing something but I am not sure exactly what? Maybe it is those gluten-free vegieburgers with macro-biotic salad
The great Artie Beetson will rise up and slap any fool feeding that to footballers!
Perhaps he should start with Minichello. Read in a mag quite some time ago that he credits his recovery from career ending injury to Gluten free organic etc health food. Gave it a massive wrap. Not sure but think the Roosters also are into it and not doing them much harm? Saw Catalyst on ABC few weeks ago and it demonstrated the benefits. Anyway IMO for the coach to make the players more aware of the importance of good eating habits is a positive step and one we should support.

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 8:53 pm

EAT MORE PIES!!!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 9:19 pm

Tiger Watto wrote:EAT MORE PIES!!!
Sounds like you are off to Yatala :lol:

Drive safely

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 10:35 pm

rialto wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:Well Jason is killing something but I am not sure exactly what? Maybe it is those gluten-free vegieburgers with macro-biotic salad
The great Artie Beetson will rise up and slap any fool feeding that to footballers!
Perhaps he should start with Minichello. Read in a mag quite some time ago that he credits his recovery from career ending injury to Gluten free organic etc health food. Gave it a massive wrap. Not sure but think the Roosters also are into it and not doing them much harm? Saw Catalyst on ABC few weeks ago and it demonstrated the benefits. Anyway IMO for the coach to make the players more aware of the importance of good eating habits is a positive step and one we should support.
The way Robbie is so dedicated to repair himself when carrying injuries proves that one does not need that funny food. When they are training that hard I think they could almost eat anything, but sensible stuff of course including muffins. I don't think your diet would effect your injuries much. I have a relo a super sportsman and he is not instructed on what to eat. Would not have an once of fat anywhere, a ball of superfit muscle.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

marzie

Post by marzie » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 10:52 pm

happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely
Called into yatala for the first time a few hours ago on my way up to Hervey Bay

How good!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 10:58 pm

marzie wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely
Called into yatala for the first time a few hours ago on my way up to Hervey Bay

How good!
Yep

But the Travellers Rest about an hour north of Hervey Bay at Gin Gin is even better

They do a scallop and chorizo pie , ohh yeah baby

Love Hervey Bay , fishing good , we stay at the Alexander which is about 1.5 kms from the pier , owner's are lovely , look after us with great rates

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 11:04 pm

happy tiger wrote:
marzie wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely

How good!
Yep

But the Travellers Rest about an hour north of Hervey Bay at Gin Gin is even better

Love Hervey Bay , fishing good , we stay at the Alexander which is about 1.5 kms from the pier , owner's are lovely , look after us with great rates
Beware of Sinkholes!!!
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 11:11 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
marzie wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely

How good!
Yep

Beware of Sinkholes!!!
We only have the sinkholes because Watto dropped his wallet at Inskip Point ;)

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 3:16 am

marzie wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely

How good!
Your a wiser man now marzie... There even better on the trip back ;)
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Russell

Post by Russell » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 9:00 am

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
marzie wrote:

How good!
Yep

Beware of Sinkholes!!!
We only have the sinkholes because Watto dropped his wallet at Inskip Point ;)
Easy way out is not to go near the kitchen LOL

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 9:10 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
rialto wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
The way Robbie is so dedicated to repair himself when carrying injuries proves that one does not need that funny food. When they are training that hard I think they could almost eat anything, but sensible stuff of course including muffins. I don't think your diet would effect your injuries much. I have a relo a super sportsman and he is not instructed on what to eat. Would not have an once of fat anywhere, a ball of superfit muscle.
A lot of gluten free food is as highly processed as any other food, hardly organic. Have to laugh at those whom stay away all grains claiming gluten intolerance as well. Rice, quinoa and oats are all naturally gluten free.
It's not cruelty to animals if you inject enough amphetamines.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 9:25 am

Gluten and Preservative free menu is important to you and your family???

Get a Thermomix!!

Shameless plug - I'm a TMX Consultant. PM Me. haha

Ps - Go the Tigers!!!

marzie

Post by marzie » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 9:40 am

Tiger Watto wrote:
marzie wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely

How good!
Haha which ones do you like? I had the pepper steak yesterday

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 2:23 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:.......... I have a relo a super sportsman and he is not instructed on what to eat. Would not have an once of fat anywhere, a ball of superfit muscle.
seeing you guys digressed it is Xmas I can also.

This super fit young nephew whom represents the state in sport comes to Byron for holiday, gets caught in rip and panics. So old fat retired uncle has to swim out into the dangerous rip to calm him and help bring him in. Tommy Raudonikis almighty, thought I was past that decades ago.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 4:59 pm

marzie wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
marzie wrote:
happy tiger wrote:

Drive safely

How good!
Haha which ones do you like? I had the pepper steak yesterday
Tomato & Onion Beef Pie with the Mash Potato; Peas & Gravy... JT needs to get the boys onto them when they come up to Queensland. Win the Premiership for sure!

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 14 Jan, 2016 12:25 pm

I doubt Richard Coorey has been through JT diet regime

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 19 Jan, 2016 12:36 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
rialto wrote:
Tiger Watto wrote:
Really??

I had a very regimented diet based on activity level and type to ensure that the correct macronutrients were being consumed to match whatever we are trying to achieve, I assume they have only got better at it.

Funny one, after a long running session we had to drink 500ml of chocolate milk for every hour of running we did. Apparently the perfect carb/protein balance to recover, loved it!

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Tue 01 Mar, 2016 4:42 am

If JT gets stuck for words in interview after a loss he can always come out with "what does not kill us makes us stronger"