at least we will have Farah for SOO

Tigerstripes

Re: at least we will have Farah for SOO

Post by Tigerstripes » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:00 pm

Let Ennis have Origin...we need to make the finals. The ageing bulldogs wont make the 8 this year. We will - and Robbie will get a go in the green and gold with Smith.

vlad

Post by vlad » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:01 pm

tiger tigers wrote:if thetide was turned and ennis was our hooker he would be loved
nope , the no richard head policy wouldn't allow it

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:03 pm

no thats the problem ,,, some fans are happy when we sign non performers from other struggling clubs .....

westTAHger

Post by westTAHger » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:08 pm

I wouldrather have Robbie playing for wests-tigers during the Origin series.
yes it would be great to play in that series.
but really IMO its far more important for wests-tigers to have Robbie playing for them, and win enough games to be assured of a final berth for season 2010
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

Juro

Post by Juro » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:37 pm

Ennis got the points this time. In pretty much all of their games against each other last year, Farah got the points. Oh well, that is sport. Bring on the next game.
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

king sirro

Post by king sirro » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:41 pm

tiger tigers wrote:dont be sore losers .....if thetide was turned and ennis was our hooker he would be loved....how can you knock a guy who gives his all every time he plays ....when he is the blues hooker it will be because of exactly how he played tonight ...faah is great and i wouldnt swap him ... but i wish he had the mongrel ennis has .....
Look, with all due respect wake up to yourself. Ennis has NO mongel at all. He niggles but if anyone puts it on him he runs away like a cat. Ennis is a myth and was totally outplayed tonight by Farah, but the nobs out there will see Ennis 2 tries and 1 kick for a try meaning he won. He didnt, he was average, but got lucky. Ennis is the 3rd best hooker in NSW and souldnt even be considered for origin. If he's picked, ill go for QLD
LAUGH NOW CRY LATER--JS

willow

Post by willow » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:46 pm

I don't see what all the fuss is about. I honestly thought Farah outplayed Enns tonight. Yeah he scored two incredibly soft tries where he didn't have to do anything except fall on the ball. Defensivly he only made half as many tackles as Farah yet still failed to take the line behind a dominant forward pack.

SOO is still a number of weeks away. Plenty of time for Robbie to stake his claim yet.

Vicious

Post by Vicious » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:49 pm

I felt sorry for Robbie out there tonight as he tried his heart out and I too think he played better than Ennis, but many others would see the two tries and the end result as a deciding factor. I don`t agree with it, but I reckon tonights game would`ve edged Ennis back in front in the selectors minds for SOO1.

tiger tigers

Post by tiger tigers » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:52 pm

look , with all due respect i am awake ....if it was a boxing match ennis wins by a TKO.....i really and truly do not give a stuff about origin and test matches , but give credit where credit is due .... ennis will make the origin side because he is tougher and HAS more mongrel than farah .....when the game was there to win ... who lifted to he next level>>>>ill let you be the judge .....
anyway im over tonights game ,, bring on tomorrows game against collies.......

Black Orange White

Post by Black Orange White » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 10:54 pm

tiger tigers wrote:look , with all due respect i am awake ....if it was a boxing match ennis wins by a TKO.....i really and truly do not give a stuff about origin and test matches , but give credit where credit is due .... ennis will make the origin side because he is tougher and HAS more mongrel than farah .....when the game was there to win ... who lifted to he next level>>>>ill let you be the judge .....
anyway im over tonights game ,, bring on tomorrows game against collies.......
The game was never on the line. Ennis is a parasite, feeding off far more talented players than he can ever be.

Danos

Post by Danos » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:01 pm

I don't mind Ennis at all. Champion player, champion bloke. KO victory tonight for him.

Jazza

Post by Jazza » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:33 pm

king sirro wrote:
tiger tigers wrote:dont be sore losers .....if thetide was turned and ennis was our hooker he would be loved....how can you knock a guy who gives his all every time he plays ....when he is the blues hooker it will be because of exactly how he played tonight ...faah is great and i wouldnt swap him ... but i wish he had the mongrel ennis has .....
Look, with all due respect wake up to yourself. Ennis has NO mongel at all. He niggles but if anyone puts it on him he runs away like a cat. Ennis is a myth and was totally outplayed tonight by Farah, but the nobs out there will see Ennis 2 tries and 1 kick for a try meaning he won. He didnt, he was average, but got lucky. Ennis is the 3rd best hooker in NSW and souldnt even be considered for origin. If he's picked, ill go for QLD
Not sure if you saw it King Sirro, but did you see Ennis trying to niggle Farah in the 2nd half behind play when the Tigers had the ball?
Now if he was in my team doing that, or if it was Robbie himself doing that, I'd be filthy. At a critical point of the game, he put his own personal agenda ahead of his teams and left his side with a 12 man defensive line for 3 or so tackles!!

Also as side note, I think all these wraps about Ennis are encouraging other hookers to be like him (ie Watts), because the Selectors are rewarding niggle over class.
Gee its grouse at hardware house!

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:40 pm

Ennis is rubbish.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:43 pm

For all you dogs zapping on about Ennis........ask urself a question.

Would you prefer Ennis or Farah as ur hooker?????

Wildcat777

Post by Wildcat777 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:45 pm

simonthetiger wrote:For all you dogs zapping on about Ennis........ask urself a question.

Would you prefer Ennis or Farah as ur hooker?????

Ennis is a dog and a coward..would not want him ever no matter what. Would not want be associated with anyone like that!
Do not go where the path may lead go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:47 pm

They haven't picked the SOO yet. Robbie is likely to hit back with another big performance next week. But really we need Robbie playing for us. Who could we replace him with while he was unavailable? By leading the Tigers to the Semi's and then the selectors will take notice.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:51 pm

For a player who's supposedly so crap, he sure garners much attention here, two threads about one opposition player

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Fri 16 Apr, 2010 11:54 pm

innsaneink wrote:For a player who's supposedly so crap, he sure garners much attention here, two threads about one opposition player
I'm sure there is a point in there......... :lol: